In all seriousness, how long will this bear market last?

Attached: 1413431243636.jpg (409x343, 28K)

2-3 years

Wrong, 2-3 months

Bear market?
I'm up over 100% in the past month.

How much LINK for the full girlfriend experience?

Thanks, sounds fair.

Untill something happens.
Eg. Link outperform in adoption and hodlers start making money from staking.
Or Omg, Req.. You get the ideea.

till the orange is gone

The question is if this is still a bear market. It's rather accumulation phase with some smallcaps mooning

for bitcoin 2-3 weeks. then we are in a bubble again by years end, and another larger correction will occur. for stocks 2-5 years

will it help you hold out if I told you which alts were trending on biz in order to make everything better?

Attached: (@.png (731x594, 800K)

Fuck no. If the pattern is to repeat, I imagine the next rally and peak will fall somewhere between 2019-2020. But that's just speculation. What is ultimately really going to make a difference in coming years is the select few legit projects bearing fruit and actually assuming their position/niche in a seedling new digital economy.

Attached: psssh.png (619x446, 109K)

Until people realize Siacoin is destined for greatness.

>blockchain cloud storage
>already super fast with its current resources
>never had an ICO

just bought 100k, you should too

Attached: siacoin-01.jpg (696x449, 53K)

We've been on a sideways market for over a month now, there are small "pumps" all over alts. We only have another week or two before bull comes.

How many ETH to fuck a spanish bitch like pic related?

Until there are no survivors

no 1 no. lost 1 was three years. stop being gay.

until the technology makes sense

Last time was 1.5 years, it took 3 years to completely recover, if you account for dilution it was more like 2.5 though. Last time was nothing like this time, it was 10x smaller, more importantly trading activities were more like 50 - 100x lower, books were relatively 5x thinner, it was a hilariously easy market to move. That's why the new meme is institutional investors, last time pajeets could move it themselves.

What really pumped the rocket fuel in was the partnerships, the trusted names, arguably the EEA / who of earth announcements. Nobody gives a shit about partnerships anymore, we already overpriced them all in.

What is the next rocket fuel potent enough to make the institutional investor FOMO? Maybe stealing enough revenue from a who of earth. 5 - 10 years, expect thorough dilution and little to zero chance of picking a winner.

I warned you faggots last year it was over, you are wasting your time here.

For Crypto? 20 years.

It's not even a bear market anymore. Everything is dumping except crypto.

I suspect in coming months all the institutions will have bought into crypto and will tell normies "HEY THOSE STOCKS ARE CRASHING GET IN HERE BOOYYYYZZZ". Then when BTC hits 250k in 2020 they will tell everyone that crypto is a scam and stocks are about to moon again.

bear is over. idk what is this though.

this user gets it.

could be 1 month, could be 3 more years.

Jow Forums is such a stupid place.