4 days

>4 days

Attached: 1540201170947.jpg (704x712, 130K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/nyctale/nyctales-manifesto-working-for-a-healthier-token-economy-2a07c54c05a3
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Shhhh

Let it be a surprise user

Attached: i e x e c.jpg (2322x2666, 1.9M)

iexec gonna pump hard as fuk… im getting erection thinking about it

Sleeping giant. This one's gonna explode

yup 1000x within 4 years

but why?

Microsoft or something else.

shill me I seriously just bought a BTC and i'm down to buy some alts

I dont know what this means

Hmm...where to start...
Well for one, look at the chart.
Two, the team is probably the best, if not the top 3 easily in crypto right now.
iExec will power bitcoin RSK smart contracts (the first time btc will have smart contracts)
It's blockchain agnostic. It uses ETH right now.
It's essentially a processing marketplace.
Some call it the "airbnb of cloud computing, without the airbnb".
It will most likely be the power plant for many groundbreaking dApps. It was the first to render something in Blender.
If iExec manages to take even 1% of the cloud market, it will be a 100x or more.
There's definitely more. They're partnered with Intel doing some sort of security/market prediction stuff.

I think one of the big reasons why iExec will be huge is because of it's "Proof of Contribution(PoCo)" protocol. No other "cloud computing" coin has anything like this. Basically it means that you can't fake any jobs/results, like you possibly could on alternative coins.

Definitely do some research on it. Nov 2 will be huge.

I’m all in

I'm half in. My other half is BAY. Look into it.

I agree with all u said, I just don’t think rlc will pump the way u think it will on nov 2

Part of me doesn't want it to pump, so I can buy more.

Part of me wants it to pump to the 1000x I know it'll eventually be so I can stop suffering.

this guy knows

Don’t you think the pump is over ?

LOL no

For the love of god I hope your right about 1000x in 4 years. I bought at $1.60 and didnt sell during intel pump so ive been bleeding out of my ass for months.'

The only redemption is if these rlc guys truly deliver something groundbreaking.

Well for you it'll be more like a ~500x or so

still enough to make lots of money

I'll still take it. Any chance this project doesnt deliver by 2022?

Infinitesimally small chance.

Microsoft

They already delivered and marketplace is running as we speak. Now we simply get to follow them innovating and improving it for global scale cloud/edge computing. The current price is so stupidly low for being one of the few projects in crypto that is 1. Working and 2. Isn't a huge fucking vaporware scam.

Thanks for the reassurance man I went all in a few months ago but havent been following the project super close.

Debating if I should sell if we see a pump in a few days think I will since RLC always seems to go back down. Im tired of seeing pumps and not capitalizing.

Sold my LINK stack to get 14k RLC. Hope we get a nice pump like months ago... I bled a lot hodling this though last dump

poorman's golem

golem is trash and isn't even trying to accomplish the same things iexec is.

There might be a small pump but public pools and after is where the rocket ship will likely blast off. This shit is complicated and they're taking their time to get it right without hyping a bunch of bullshit. It's the epitome of comfy for those that are patient

I have a very tiny stack, 500 or so. Tempted to bump that up to 5k. Doesn’t seem to get too much attention on biz. Probably a good thing

Im financially ruined because of this coin

Nothing will happen

Id buy at least 500 rlc for suicide insurance if i were you

good coin to be ruined by desu

>selling link
not gonna make it

>Holding link
This npc ain't gonna make it

I know everything about iexec, I'm following the project since 2 years, I even visited their offices in Lyon and was invested for a long time.
I pushed them to add voting rights on RLC and a burning mechanism but they don't want to deal with a security and have really no incentive to do so since they already have the money anyway.
By the way they are not idiots, Gilles knows the token ain't worth shit.

I sold during the pre-V2 launch hype while it was still above 20k because I already knew where the price was going.

Btw Blaise Cavalli was one of their sales guy and he left few months ago, just check at what he wrote recently:
>First of all, we have to admit that current state of blockchain ecosystem is really disturbing. Without taking account of what a utility token should be, most of actors see their participation in an ICO as an investment opportunity. And most of blockchain entrepreneurs are using ICOs to conduct a fundraising, spreading confusion about the main objective of such an operation. They try to justify their “utility” token within their whitepaper, but actually—for most of them—there is no real need for such a token. At least, not in the way they propose it.

medium.com/nyctale/nyctales-manifesto-working-for-a-healthier-token-economy-2a07c54c05a3

The guy who was in charge of their sales dept knows utility tokens are a meme, should really makes you think.

Literally shaking right now.

You're in for a bad surprise...

Attached: dontbuyrlc.png (1366x349, 170K)

Link is almost same price as RLC now. you fucked up

One guy telling utility token are useless we see this every time

Let's see where the price goes. My plan is yo buy back my link stack and increase it's size

This faggot uses the same copypasta whenever it's about to pump

>The guy who was in charge of their sales dept
>for most of them—there is no real need for such a token. At least, not in the way they propose it.
Ultimate yikes

> And it dumps

IT'S DUMPING RIGHT NOW

*INHALES*
AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAH

Your shitty utility token is worthless.

Utility tokens in general are worthless.

Attached: 438.jpg (1028x970, 200K)

>-20% in one night

AHAHAHA