How are you going to secure your linkies once this thing moons...

How are you going to secure your linkies once this thing moons? Keeping a Ledger worth 10 million usd under the bed seems a bit dicey.

Attached: 1 qiRzcuyOTM1UjH3dq7SMOA.png (278x276, 35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

swissinfo.ch/eng/business/bank-burglary_safe-deposit-boxes-plundered-in-basel/43961252
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ok not to come across as a shill for either of these companies but I'm definitely going to do multi org/multi party vaulting with a custodian.
Coinbase and unchained-capital are two companies that will do it

Why would I need to secure tokens for a bandaid solution?

I secured mine with the newfaggots and keep the valuable fiat currency in a reputable, trusted bank

I enabled 2fa on binance

>once this thing moons

Attached: 1518007635234.jpg (700x636, 201K)

Can some technical analysts predict the future of Chainlink . Seems like chart wise it looks rather nice , on 1 day chart looks like it is going strong on the averages. Seems like when it comes to moving averages it looks rather nice.

binance

Icx

Attached: Screenshot_20181028-182644_Telegram.jpg (1080x2220, 753K)

I have 3 ledgers with 10k each in them. In separate spots. 1 is just to sell bits off when the price is right while the other 2 are for staking. I trust my arrangement more than ill ever trust an exchange

With ledgers, the back up phrase is more important. Haven't figured out a good way to stash mine yet. Maybe I should just forego backup phrases entirely.

I've heard of people hiding the seed words in a fake story you write up, maybe as if a child wrote it and having a code to find the words. Then store it somewhere safe in your house and bury a copy.

Another idea is a fake crossword puzzle, might be too obvious though.

>he doesn’t keep his private key in plaintext in a text file on his desktop
Who else here /chad/

Don't worry, soon your empty deposit bottles will be worth more.

Memorize all the words in your seed phrase and keep a paper copy of it in a bank deposit box.

use the feature to generate a secondary wallet using a 25th seedword that you commit to memory and stash your tokens in that.

How safe are bank safety deposit boxes? Feel like that's just asking for trouble. Couldn't an employee just go in there and snap a pic of the seed phrase?

You obviously write the phrase on a piece of paper and then put it in a sealed fireproof document bag.

7 wallets obviously

I don’t know OP, but it’s something that scares the shit out of me if I think about it too much. I would seriously kill myself if LINK moons and somehow I lose my funds because of wallet bullshit.

But couldn't a bank employee go in there with a master key and find it if they wanted to?

on binance
links are seifu

Attached: 1540434398982.png (784x645, 36K)

just memorize your private key or seed phrase if you don't have photographic memory like the rest of us, it's the safest method

>memorize private key
>link is $1k/token
>organize OTC transaction to cash out your stack
>enter private key on compromised machine
>lose all linkies at literally the last possible moment

LINK is worthless.

Attached: 4119951010e73865b3b30c158822dc15611b530577d847bc43054481805624cc.jpg (908x1128, 385K)

There are no master keys for bank safety deposit boxes. Usually two keys are needed. One owns the bank, one owns the customer. That’s why when a deposit box has to be opened and the key is not available, it has to be drilled open.

swissinfo.ch/eng/business/bank-burglary_safe-deposit-boxes-plundered-in-basel/43961252

secure it on Pepechain

Attached: mcpepe.jpg (844x1157, 651K)