Why Jow Forums? Why was a born a nigger and not a Jew? I hate my crab race and shit tier culture

Why Jow Forums? Why was a born a nigger and not a Jew? I hate my crab race and shit tier culture.

Let me red pill you on the black race without outsider bias or contempt

My people are bottom feeding, lazy and underachieving sellouts. Blacks are the worst type of humans for civilization and take the easy way out too many times often. Most blacks have shit diets, 99.9% of them are financially illiterate, and they all hate each other almost as much as you guys do.

Being black and belonging to such a loser, toxic group of people is the worst feeling in the world. The only good thing about being black is getting girls, which is still something anyone can do, but my shit race brags about it like it's something that matters.

How can I get rid of my race entirely and just be the only black left?

Attached: 1540433676516.jpg (1024x507, 80K)

Firm handshake

I truly do feel bad for niggers like you. It must really suck being a black that is actually sentient. If it makes you feel any better, atleast you don't have to deal with your race actively trying to make itself go extinct like whites are. Although I am a white nationalist, I do pity the blacks who aren't complete savages.

Nice cope pic, the white guys should obviously be on the left.

middle eastern female is 2nd worst

Too feminine.

lol at this coping huwyte boi.

wow. honks can be compassionate

thanks fren

My race actively shoots each other at a rate faster than the white genocide agenda. So, your oppressive scenario doesn't outweigh mine

White dude here, let me be real with you.

Niggers are bad. I am sure you are aware.

But you are not a nigger. Don't even think for a second that I am being patronising by giving you the non-nigger pass, I am pretty sure you are rational enough to understand reality as it is stripped away from the whole SJW bullshit concepts that prevail today.

The best thing you can do is distance yourself from that toxic nigger culture and carve out a niche for yourself bro. You will always get faggots who associate you automatically with niggery, but I am sure they will sharp realise that you aren't "one of them", by the sounds of the way you write you seem a decent dude.

Do yourself good and remove those actual niggers out of your thoughts.

>chronic masturbators
>female managers
>tinder spergouts

now
>blackanon sympathy

weird the kind of larps that get dumped on Jow Forums

1/10 bait image

What kind of fucked up chart is this?

>SEA monkeys higher than east asian qt's
>fucking hairy arab women higher than Jap/Korean/Chink

A retard made this list.

nice bait image here’s your (you)

4/10 larp. You're still a faggot.

I don't hate black people, just people that add black. Unfortunately most of black people act black. To hate someone purely because of his physical traits is insane.

Attached: be43920b05d5814e7de60d10c314c0ec.jpg (1000x1399, 1.07M)

Thank you cauc-user. I needed confirmation from someone or something other than my own thoughts. It feels like I'm at war with my nigger race, from within and on the outside.

I've already made the choice to isolate myself completely from others in my race, including my own blood. I don't listen to (((rap or hip hop))), I don't idolize black entertainers and I don't take any advice from anyone who is black. This is not being an Uncle Tom, but the true red pill if you are black with an at least exceptional IQ.

I vowed to not reproduce, as I don't want to bring my curse onto my children. I wish more blacks could see the bigger picture and see what I see.

Thats indian you clown. The lowest is SEA.

Well, I'm white as milk, but hope the best for you. Also please don't spend too much time on biz/Jow Forums, its bad for your IQ and overall well being.

Attached: 8de589629785902d7a1bf94012ed90d3.jpg (1074x748, 126K)

Holy fuck that's even worse.

Who wants a Pajeeta over a Yuki-Chan.

Both indian male and female should be the absolute bottom of the list.

I am sincerely black, user. I rather not conjure up lies for a /blog/ post.

I am a black american who you'd never be able to tell is black, if not in plain sight. I can account for the majority of these posts on Jow Forums, and have been mistaken for one of you.

Not all blacks are stupid

Lucky you. You don't understand how rich you are with that skin colour and background.

indian females can be very hot.

a hot pajeeta will blow a flat faced gook out of the water.

But on average, i'll take a gook to creampie.

Perhaps, but I'm a Finnish and hate my culture. It is backwards as shit, it involves drinking, going to sauna, and being a hick in overall. That kind of behaviour is worshipped here and my background is from poor workers/farmers.

Maybe they behave a little better than niggers, but that is not much of an comfort. Better just to look forward and not to focus on these kind of things at all.

>a Finnish
>an comfort
Feeling like shit, should go to sleep already.

Prove you're black.

You ever see The Boondocks? The entire show touches on just what you’re talking about often, but there’s a particular episode where they play around with the idea of MLK surviving the assassination, being left in a coma and awakening in the present day (2006.) Needless to say, he is not pleased with the way his brothers have squandered his efforts to lift his race up.

MLK was a degenerate who whored around and plagarized his doctorate "thesis." "MLK the decent black man" is nothing but a laughable (((myth))) they fed you in public school, user.

Attached: 0fucks.jpg (720x720, 99K)

>black man most attractive

Yeah no. If you look like Idris Elba or have LeBrons $ than yah. If you're some random black guy and won't be baby daddy#7 to some hoodrat ho or some mentally ill white bitches plaything you better get used to being alone. No one wants us.

T. A black guy

>I hate my crab race and shit tier culture

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 16K)

Come on, you think you're the only half smart nigger on the planet? I'm as white as they come and I've found pockets of value in black culture. The 50th Law is pretty good and there a few based nig songs from the 90s.

Also don't be a retard, reproducing is one of the only goals worth perusing. Don't let Jow Forumssters psych you out.

>tfw you will never have a 10inch black dick that can make girls cum effortlessly

Attached: 29A74235FD3C4A0581FDB36E757E54DA.jpg (683x683, 68K)

lol. post your face if you're so good looking.

Attached: Hi. First Timer. Indian Dude - Imgur.jpg (1932x2576, 687K)

cope