MARKET CARNAGE TOMMOROW

STOCK MARKETS WILL OPEN RED ON MONDAY

BLACK MONDAY
F R E E F A L L

TRILLIONS WIPED OUT SINCE THE START OF OCTOBER, TENS OF TRILLIONS MORE TO COME

Attached: WHYDIDNTYOUSTOPIT.jpg (259x195, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

investing.com/indices/indices-futures
businessinsider.com.au/zombie-firms-statistics-on-low-interest-rates-and-leveraged-loans-2018-10
strawpoll.me/16736675
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Crypto will crash too. Why didn't I sell in January?

Attached: welp.jpg (259x194, 6K)

Lol no

you just posted this in Jow Forums
stop trying to scare Jow Forums
Trump’s declassifying tomorrow.

Nikkei is doing pretty well and QQQ rebounded after hours on Friday. We'll see.

not gonna happen. stock buybacks are starting back up. bitches be borrowing billions at 0% buying their own stock back to dry up supply in the order books.. top kek

plz sbux, go to the 40s

Futures are up.

>sbux

Attached: boomer.png (380x349, 77K)

Is Zerohedge finally gonna be right after a decade of screaming that it's happening?

the chink market looks like it might be fun to watch tonight though

its bound to happen eventually, no?

investing.com/indices/indices-futures
Looks like it MIGHT be starting.. everything is starting to go red

China shit the bed as soon as they opened. The only thing keeping them up is money printing and government purchasing

Good I haven't bought the dip yet.

Lol no we’re going to record ATH next week. Msft will hit $130 to be new trillion dollar company.

>trillion dollar beta spyware company propped up by a fiat currency
I guess it'll be a while before the REAL crash happens when 51%+ of the normies wake up

>things can't possibly get more fucked
OH WAIT
businessinsider.com.au/zombie-firms-statistics-on-low-interest-rates-and-leveraged-loans-2018-10

>12% of all companies globally are now “zombie firms,” meaning that they can barely pay the interest on their debts, according to the Bank of International Settlements. 16% of US companies are zombies.
>When a company cannot make enough money to cover even the interest on its loans (let alone the underlying principal) it is close to bankruptcy. But companies can stagger along for years – like zombies – as long as banks with low lending standards continue to extend them credit.

Attached: HAPPENING CON.gif (310x760, 23K)

Hedge with crypto.

>Trump's declassifying tomorrow
Deluded Boomer

Oct 31..

stock market will die tomorrow check em

You don't need dubs for that friend, it's assured.

This. Let the people know.

Tell your friends and family. Don’t even tell them to buy or how just say that you did it and their curiosity will peak as they lose 20% in a month in their traditional assets

>this is free market

MAJOR AIRPLANE CRASH. 20 INDONESIAN GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS ON BOARD. THE PLANE THAT CRASHED IS THE BRAND NEW BOEING PLANE DESIGNED OFF THE 737 MAX FRAME.

SHORT BOEING NOW! RIDE THE TIGER!

Hedge with barrick

I heard there were finance ministers on that plane.
My crypto sense is tingling.

FUCK I am not telling a single person in teh entire world about crypto because then they'll assume I own some (which I don't).

Redpill me on who would benefit from this plane crash---including, would the US benefit from this plane crash specifically.

It's hard to say without knowing who was on the plane and what side they were on.
But I guess whoever is running the FED benefits from this seeing as what's happening now is a transition away from them. The people who want to transition to crypto/metals are already winning, they wouldn't need to down a plane, imo.

Very desperate move.

Please God No... We can't just keep crashing into oblivion... Anons please just one green day tomorrow... I need this...
REEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1385910331777.png (600x434, 57K)

INCOMING CRYPTO CRASH THEN INSANE BULLRUN TO 30K

MARK MY WORDS

Crypto crashed first... it's not a hedge it's an omen

If you want to sell at lower pices to make us rich, go right on ahead Heime.

It might be tomorrow. It might not be

But it's definitely happening within the next month

It happens allready
Aaaaahhhhhhhh !!!!

Attached: 764hodfnhx911.jpg (538x545, 37K)

20 officials from Indonesia's finance ministry. No idea whether or not they were important ones though.

Indonesia government is trying to legalize crypto, while their central bank is trying to ban it.
Sounds like civil war.

>important ones
Even if they were just mid level, taking out 20 people is a big deal.

This isn't a game...
People died to bring you your gains. Just remember that.

in 10 years bitcoin has NEVER crashed after a crash followed by a period of stability

bitcoin didn't even fucking exist before the last actual crash
it has literally only existed in a bull market

Who will make it Jow Forums?

strawpoll.me/16736675

During the recession corporations will be looking to cut costs with smart contracts.

Ooh that's stinky!

>Believing Bitcoin has been actually tested during a real crash

Attached: 1539431280041.jpg (1024x576, 87K)

>Actually believing they'll be looking to take serious risks when they are struggling for survival

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 8K)

>not knowing that bitcoin as a currency has been used on the dank market for years and now pushes its way back to unstable countries around the world

Its the happening currency of da future

Watch as the market only drops 50 points today and recovers 100 points tomorrow.