>2nd November - Devcon 4: Marketers and Community Breakfast
>12 November - Marketwaves18

>Implying we aren't going to $3 by end of November

Attached: link.jpg (1200x800, 197K)

Other urls found in this thread:

eventbrowse.com/city/new-york/event/wbf-new-york-blockchain-conference/
medium.com/@rorypiant/why-tap-coin-ttt-aba1c30a45
tapcoin.net/team/
disclosurequest.com/form/chainlink-crypto-fund-lp/0001728696-18-000001/?returnURL=
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>I would be very surprised if Chainlink isn't $3 by November

Go ahead, skin it, skin that smoke wagon and see what happens.

Christ, imagine the dump on November 13th. It's like blue balls, Links been edging itself for months now with conferences and the release at the end will be one glorious dump.

Get some rest Marines, it going to be a big week! There's three tasks on the tracker for this week, and one is finishing aggregation. I'd be very surprised if we're not $3 end of November

Nice fud

We'll be at $100

How will all these conferences so close together not completely exhaust the buying power of Linkies.

Soon everyone's gonna run out of fiat to pump into the system. Bulls are getting weary.

My projections put link at $1000 on December 1st
you cannot prove me wrong

eventbrowse.com/city/new-york/event/wbf-new-york-blockchain-conference/

crtl + f “chainlink”
>ChainLink Crypto Fund, LP

No way

PRICED IN

checkem

Attached: 26807A9E-7EA8-4504-8018-8731052340D7.jpg (600x485, 35K)

Christopher Sealey founder of Chainlink Crypto Fund
(((George Soros)))

Attached: 899A066F-284A-4264-B562-7B6F244A3F60.jpg (750x856, 388K)

huh?

ChainLink Crypto Fund is unrelated to Chainlink, false lead that's been debunked countless times before. Just a generic chain name because of blockchain.

DELET THIS

Found this in the archive

"Rory is a mod for Chainlink and TAP Coin. He is very close with each of these teams as he has said in the past.
medium.com/@rorypiant/why-tap-coin-ttt-aba1c30a45

Now take a look at the tap coin team - tapcoin.net/team/

Christopher Sealey"

nobody's ever debunked it

there are ties to rory piant. check the archive someone cracked this.

ur a daisy if you do

booooom!

Attached: 1532884215160.jpg (617x507, 38K)

I guess you could say there's a LINK

Attached: Screenshot_20180419-023941_Mimi.jpg (1080x1832, 95K)

Weird coincidence.

Search for the project rory used to be associated it, it's also a different one. Rory was working for Tap Project (TTT), some gaming related thing. The one you linked is Tap Coin, advertising related. Look it up, different objective different logo, different team.

The coincidence is intriguing but it's a false lead. Some user have also contacted the crypto fund and they said there was no link either.

Stop pursuing pizza gate tier bullshit and be more thorough in your research marines. Never stop fuding yourself and keep looking for contradictions. Confirmation bias is your worst enemy.

Attached: Tap project.jpg (1080x1491, 184K)

Info for the retards. All open API functionality comes right out of the box. Get those nodes running boys.

Attached: how_to_pick_api.png (1095x536, 107K)

Does this mean I do not actually need to have API data to run a node and get $$?

You're right. There's no connection. But what about the other guys that are invested in the fund?

Andrew Hoppin is following Hyperledger, Mulesoft, Microsoft Azure etc on twitter.

If anyone wants to dig deeper

disclosurequest.com/form/chainlink-crypto-fund-lp/0001728696-18-000001/?returnURL=

what exactly would your node do for those $$?

Exactly. Any public API is automatically available from your node at its launch. What good would nodes be if every single API had to be hard coded in by the operators? That's illogical. It's unironically a json parser.

But if you want to use authenticated APIs (requiring a subscription fee or private keys or something of that nature) then you'd have to make an external adapter for that. There should even be some external adapters available for nodes out of the box.

Kek dubs seem to confirm

bump for my linkbros

7s confirm

Really? This is based. So I can still run a node without providing API information - decent. I'm gonna ask Rory in Slack though.

It’s still providing API information- just info that’s publicly available. Some API feeds require subscription fees etc.

if this is true this is a huge win LINK as a tolen, basically the nodes with the most LINK wins, looks like the singularity wasnt a mean but hard facts

It's true. Just go to the chainlink documentation for yourself if you want to see it.

This is going to be one of the hardest dumps on main-net and the project will basically fail because people will never use it for anything other than to PnD, which will completely fuck the tokenomics and make the whole thing useless. Sergey will realize this and just disappear along with the rest of the team. SWIFT and co will realize this, and begin to quietly remove any references they have to this embarrassing experiment which - who knows, might have succeeded if it wasn't for the retards who infest this place and run painfully obvious shill and fud campaigns. Many of you will experience the kind of hopium crash which actually kills people, and I suppose suicide is a fitting reward for some of the more smug retards who clutter up this board, but I hope it isn't all of you.

There will be no more memes, no more dreams of lambos or whatever NPC tier 'rich person's car' you've picked out in your imagination as you're left in the dirt holding a bunch of link bags. Even a fraction of the money some of you invested in link could have helped you make it during the next bull-run in a legitimate project. Imagine that. THAT is what you should be visualizing. Not your stupid fucking holiday home, not your imaginary future "faithful" gf / wife, nor an early retirement where you don't need to toil away at menial tasks for your betters from inside your 9-5 existential prison cell - you should instead be visualizing yourself scraping together what little money you have left in the wake of your devastation to try and ride something like BAT or Holo up, and your dream of MILLIONS OF DOLLARS suddenly becomes a much more realistic 100k-200k at most. I mean it's not bad - more than you intellectual runts probably deserve. You'll all see I was right. I always am.

this

We bout to be nigga rich

sell the news

You numbnut. He is involved in a crypto investing fund called chainlink. They have their own chainlink symbol for the fund on his LinkedIn. There is a possibly that they are just using the word chain link and it has nothing to do with this crypto at all. Do you have proof of a connection? That this fund buys chainlink?

Thank you. I looked it up and found this to be unsubstantiated as well. Nice pump attempt, next time let's do it above board and for reasons though.

This

underrated

Attached: 3453534537.png (539x303, 432K)

>band
>aid
>solution

Fuck, this is the guy RiddleAnon told us. Remember ? Healthcare on blockchain + cryptofund. Both run by this guy

We wont even be at $1

>You'll all see I was right. I always am.
I think you need to suck a double dick with ass on top Mr. Right.

Fucking newfags stop falling for scams like Chainlink. Kys

what does it mean tho

Attached: BBA6586D-8A82-4B70-9215-A1A98244328F.jpg (604x512, 74K)

Kys faggot

>mass replying to call people new fags
Yikes

>BAT or Holo

You almost had something going there until this

discord fags detected

BUMP

Fuggggg

d1conf.com

Sergey and the CEO of Oraclize in the same panel discussion.

Oraclize will be a chainlink whitelabel

i am buying more today

Attached: 1540766395403.gif (252x263, 2.99M)

>Talks, events, more talks, cons and then more talks

is this shit all Sergey does? couldn't he hire a spokesperson or something so he could be with the devs?

Code is being audited right now so there's not much else to do except begin to help people get involved with chainlink.

we're gonna make it boys