BULL RUN

anyone who says the bull run isn't about to start is a massive brainlet
it couldn't be more obvious
get ready to make it Jow Forums

Attached: bull_run.png (474x520, 724K)

I like the optimism, but after hitting peak in 2014, it took over a year and a half for the next bull run to start. It's only been about 9ish months since we hit peak so we might have a little ways to go.

Im thinking of putting 30k into Alphabet

yeah but in 2014 there was mt gox which fucked crypto for that long because they were like 70% of the crypto volume at the time. you could also compare this chart to summer 2013 where it took a lot less time to recover then moon to 1k. the chart matches when the 2014 chart reversed it's just on a different time scale + theres a ton of actual adoption coming soon

The adoption + institutions eager to sell crypto to normies will speed up the process. Also, everything is faster now than it was just 4 years ago. I say its reasonable that the bullrun could peak as early in 3 months, and at the latest 2 years.

Regardless, I think it is time to buy in. I'm not shorting BTC again for a long time. Way to risky.

this user gets it

>I think it is time to buy in.

God why would you buy in now when it genuinely is on the edge of potentially having a huge drop? We already had the mega dildo up from 6.2 to 6.7 in almost no time at all and nothing held from that, it just went right back down. If we were set for a reversal that would have been the catalyst

wrong. the price is the most stable it's been since April 2017. volume increasing

>Family will see you as a great success and not a loser NEET

Attached: hellyeah.jpg (405x343, 36K)

My family has been laughing at me for not selling at $19.5k and I bought BTC between $1-2k. I can't wait to rub a house in their face when the golden bull run comes.

I would suggest you move out immediately when the golden bull cums. You won't like family when they get envious and butthurt.

Attached: sombrepe.jpg (500x500, 74K)

anyone got any blizzard activision stock? Recently got exposed that they were scamming their stock holders for years by lying about sub numbers. Turns out Hearthstone, WoW and Overwatch did not have the millions of players as claimed. Hearthstone had 50 k daily players, Over watch like 20k and WoW went from 5 million subs to 1 million.

Blizzard us shit now

>he doesn't realize he missed his chance
oh man, the absolute state

how large are their faces

that chart says we are about to dump

Because you buy at support to minimize risk your brainlet!

Why not just take a long and short position to take advantage of the cheap volatility?

Attached: 1498128959363.jpg (321x340, 34K)

This.
Most family suck. They are crabs watching your success waiting to try to steal it.
If you find ones that are actually happy for you and don't try to steal your gains, it's rare and you should keep them around.

yep. they dont want you to succeed and when you do they just get jealous and expect you to share it

>gox
What if I told you it was all part of the plan?

nobody can do an exit scam or anything that can fuck crypto on that scale anymore

That was purely due to tether devaluation

This. For me the last months showed how stable in an uptrend bitcoin is already. All tought after crashing from 20k to 10k in a day we will see 1-3k in the next weeks and all people posting tulpmenia pics. But bitcoin is since 1 year stable above 6k. Compared to the huge increase 2017 this is fucking crazy. I also tought it will drop back to about 2-3k before slowly increasing. But there is already so much money, people, miners, institutions and governments from all over the world in it, nobody can stop bitcoin anymore. They tried it hard, google facebook twitter banning crypto ads, huge investors firms against it in media, but this year showed it is not possible anymore. I also see a more huge bull for the altcoins next months.

you'll make it

sure, remortgage your properties kek

fucking poorfags

Ay