HERE IT COMES

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: 1517804331971.png (1368x1479, 1.55M)

>moons 20 bucks
>moons back down

Not until 2020 new fag

In 1876 economist James Henry Bull theorised the existence of a economic-ecosystem that had reached a form of transcendence - creating an endless positive feedback loop. He proposed that such a system entering this state would begin what he called the Golden Bull Run. Various mathematical models were created to show what this Golden Bull Run would look like.

Through my PhD research I believe cryptocurrency may be entering the early stages of a Golden Bull Run. In this stage early investors could potentially earn an endless supply of wealth - as the system generates tangible wealth rather than just moving it around.

Economists believed that the slow nature of the stock market meant that harmful players could sabotage the emergence of the Golden Bull Run before it could get started. However it looks like the extremely fast paced nature of cryptocurrency means it is not susceptible to these types of attacks.

If I am right we could see something never before experienced in the history of the universe. Hold on while you can - takeoff is imminent.

Attached: 1444354141845.jpg (480x640, 29K)

Oooooooooo

Attached: A0802556-E76E-4DAB-8BEB-46365AFBA82A.jpg (830x738, 68K)

>t. shorting brainlets with zero balls

Don't worry. The globalists will announce soon that all large banks are pro-Bitcoin and all withdrawals of any size will be honored. The "can't withdraw" meme will die overnight, huge liquidity will also come, and there will be a mad dash to dump dollars and other currencies for Bitcoin. Get in before it begins. We're going to 10-50x

bullshi- I mean BULLISH

Post your position

dingdingding
THEY'RE GOING TO FUCKING GET IN BEFORE THE RETARDS AND THE MIDDLE CLASS/POOR.
SO THE RETARDS HAVE TO BUY THEIR BAGS
SMART PEOPLE KNOW THIS. THEY ARE GOING TO MAKE 1 BITCOIN UNAFFORDABLE FOR LATE ADOPTERS.
THEY'RE ALL BUYING WITH THEIR PERSONAL FUNDS TO MAKE EVEN MORE MONEY WHEN INSTITUTIONS DECIDE TO GO ALL IN VS THE DOLLAR.

always 2020 with you retards. we have to do another wave of price discovery to 70-100k for 1 mil to be hit by end of 2020 anyway.

>LATE ADOPTERS.
Do you realize Electricity is an example of a Late Adoption technology?

Attached: 1*auUgFl58uNGhqmg-Z2HBFg.jpg (2000x1467, 244K)

DO YOU REALIZE YOU'RE A FUCKING RETARD?
DO YOU REALIZE BITCOIN IS THE FIRST WORLDWIDE P2P CURRENCY?
DO YOU REALIZE GOVERNMENTS ARE USELESS?
DO YOU REALIZE PAPER MONEY IS SHIT?
DO YOU REALIZE STOCKS ARE SHIT?
DO YOU REALIZE CRYPTO WILL EVENTUALLY OVERTAKE EVERYTHING ON THE PLANET?

How can you call any of that innovative with a straight face? It's just commercialized versions of shit that's been around for decades, often in previous commercializations.

250k max imo by end of 2021, the true bull runs have so far happened the year after the halving. 1mil per btc not until like 2029 ish. by thehalvening in 2032 most of the btc will be mined.

This. I unironically saw an 8 figure btc buy order in my OTC yesterday. They are preparing

Calm the fuck down you fucking autist

FUCK YOU FAGGOT
STAY POOR

You are so fucking upset nigger

Take your medication. Crytpo is just penny stocks for ripping people off.

NOT UPSET
EXCITED TO HELP YOU
MY MEDICATION IS MEAT
ONLY EAT MEAT YOU FAGGOT BASEDBOYS