ITA is the last solid Ogre moon of 2018

20K marketcap. Active dev. "Multi-Bulletproofs coming soon(tm)" Deflationary emission. 1.1M in current supply. Mining picking up. Rebrand incoming. If it's solid, things are going to get real.

With all this new Ogre money, people are going to start making huge plays.

The wallet is offline. Careful. This one is going to be a free-for-all. It was impossible to accumulate up to this point, and the spread still sucks. Throw some sheckles into this and forget about it. People don't realize 1-2M cap used to be very small, until all this hyper low-cap shit started mooning heavily. This has a good chance to hit 20-30M is the user-base picks up. Crunch the numbers, weigh risk, and consider.

Good luck.

italocoin.com/

Attached: ITA.png (500x500, 17K)

The only microcap coin that actually has a chance of mooning is IG.

IG? Kek. Next you'll be shilling Dapps.

Everything I've shilled has been a shitcoin that pumps like crazy. XVG, TRTL, DBC. Listen to my calls, just get out before the crash. Because they're still shitcoins, they just moon like crazy. Although IG actually could be a legitimate project depending on how their new website and whitepaper revision ends up next week.

>Italocoin
>Italo-fucking-coin
The only thing that gives me solace in as the "TradeOgre scam of the week train" rolls on is that you fucking Pajeets are in all likelihood just pumping and dumping on each other in an endless cycle of curry fueled futility.

You're off base on many counts. The amount of money that is still in this space for speculative bets is massive. Sure, a lot may have left, but we're talking about millions of dollars.

Even mediocre projects get to 10-20-50M marketcaps. This is 18K. The dev is active, and yes, it may take a while to work things out, but as we can see from Dero / NRV / XRN volume, there is hugely active trading on this exchange now, and this is without major exchanges, and in most instances, CMC and other things.

Exchanges are also beginning to see the value in listings things for free, because they make a shitload of money off the trading alone. See : Ravencoin.

I'm not saying it will, but this COULD get listed on a major exchange for free. At $6K volume, that's already nothing to sniff at. If the re-brand is good, it could have major effects.

What-if's lead to big money in many scenarios. We see it every day. Don't be so negative, it's not good for you.

$1K volume to the front page of Ogre. Nice.

The fuck is up with this spread tho.

What's unique about this coin? RingCT? Not new. Bulletproofs? Nope. Decreasing emission curve? Not even close. It's a low MC coin so just shut up and buy? No thanks.

This is, and always been, a highly speculative market. If you don't care, then why be negative for no reason. Let people enjoy the things.

Just pointing out there is literally no reason for this coin to exist. There's nothing new here that isn't being done by other well established coins. Best of luck to whoever buys this.

That's what everyone says about nearly every project, ever. Yet, we continue onward. Projects change, grow, and begin to offer new things.

If this developer didn't think he could bring anything new to the table, I think you grossly underestimate just how much time is worth.

Also, these big green dicks at 1,100 sats...they will get their money back. I can guarantee you. This is what's called patience. That's only 4 months, and in the spread of investing, nothing.

I guess we'll see, but this looks to be following the same Ogre trend. Only a matter of time.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-10-29 at 12.45.51 PM.png (710x754, 109K)

Not true, not at all. The roadmap on the website has no new ideas at all. If there's something I'm missing please enlighten me. But hiding behind the "everyone says that" idea is just an excuse.

There are very few good new ideas in the space right now, but the main thing is, they get created. Sometimes it takes years, but it happens. As has been said, speculation is key.

Microcaps continue to be a big point, and this will be no different.

i agree that if you're poor and have little money, microcaps are the only way to make it.

still, how much should one put into these microcaps to get things started?

$500-$1,000, DCA. Repeat until comfortable. Wait. Repeat until more comfortable.

....or if VERY poor ($1-2K buy in total) then lower it to $200. If you have less than that, you need to make more money and / or should maybe not be doing this in the first place.

DCA? isnt the whole point of shitcoins to buy low and sell high and then get out?

Yes, but part of the issue is, with a big spread, if you moon something super hard, and really want to 10/20/50/100x... at some point, you want to lower your buy in. You're going to get dumped on at first, and that's part of the gigantic risk, if the spread is large.

G A M E
C U B E
C O I N

I can hear the sounds now.

Looks like we got a little price manipulation happening.

Bullish.

Wallet being off-line is concerning, but looks like someone's trying to set a floor.

I have to agree with this. I bought Nerva because I like the dev's ideas and feel it is unique compared to other cryptonight coins. This however does nothing new.

At an 18K, it doesn't matter too much. Literally any development at all (there is some) will get this to cross 150-300K cap in time.

Sure, there's a few better things you can put your money in, but this is pretty much guaranteed $ as one can get at this point, if you can keep your hands off the keyboard for a few weeks - a few months.

Wall fuckery continues.

Hmmm.

This asshole is laddering up.

HE'S LADDERING UP. REEE.