Eternal /Monero/ Thread

A thread dedicated to the greatest coin ever that changed cryptocurrency forever

Attached: 1526052901548.png (615x615, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cryptonotestarter.org/
eprint.iacr.org/2018/104.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yeah it sure changed the crypto space forever with its year-long hidden mining on the network, multiple critical bugs, and outdated-in-one-year technology. Dero's bulletproofs are 10x faster, its BlockDAG structure is more efficient, and it's private smart contracts will be the first of their kind and will allow massive scalability and usability to the real world.

Monero is the Sears of cyptocurrency -- big right now but will die in the next year or two due to an inability to adapt to an ever-changing world.

Attached: 1536443251744.png (1080x1080, 1.52M)

nice for buying Chinese slaves off the darkweb

Attached: 1540504523803.jpg (399x386, 23K)

Pajeet, pls.

You know that bulletproof code that you copy pasted from Monero's github before they finished having it professionally audited has been live on the Monero network for over a week now.

Attached: b26639f.jpg (1280x960, 50K)

No one cares about monero.

You will care about monero as soon as chain analysis taints a fuckton of bitcoins (yours maybe) and starts leading to arrests.

Stolen from India, brought to England
Said he was shitting on arrival
Shilling for survival
Said he was a Pajeet Soldier
Win the war for India
Said he was a, poo pee pee, poo poo pee pee
poo pee pee pe, pee pee poo pee, poo pee pee
poo pee pee poo poo pee pee
Woe pee pee yo, yo yo poo yo poo yo pee
Pajeet Soldier, Shittin' through the land woo ooh
Said he wanna ran, then you wanna hand
Shittin' through the land, yea, yea
Said he was a Pajeet Soldier
Win the war for India
Pajeet Soldier, Shitstained Rasta
Shittin on arrival, Shilling for survival
Driven from Dubai
To the heart of the Manchester
Singing, poo peeyoy, poo poo peeyoy
Woe peepeeyo, yo yo woy yo woy yo yoy
Woy peeyoy, woy woy peeyoy
Woy peepeeyo, yo yo poo yo poo yo yoy
Troddin' through London
In the arms of India
Troddin' through Scotland, a Pajeet Soldier
Shittin on arrival, Shillin for survival
Pajeet Soldier, shitstained Rasta
Woe pee pee, poo poo pee pee
Woe pee yeo yo, yo yo poo yo poo yo peeyoeee

Attached: 1540596329163.jpg (850x850, 244K)

as oppose to every single fucking monero coin being tainted

Read the monero developer forums. Monero is obviously being designed for criminal use.

A simple Bitcoin wallet that automatically splits your balance into several random amounts is all you need for privacy. You can't prove how much I own. Also, its not like Bitcoin has your name attached to it.

Monero is fucking overkill and its clearly being developed to only benefit criminals and terrorists so they can blow up children.

>privacy is overkill
i bet you hate cash aswell
kill yourself

That’s literally the same thing people said about Bitcoin. Kys if you think that crypto is about anything but anonymity. Almost anything else can be done better with a centralized system except for keeping 100% anonymous.

You're a brainlet. The point is that it's impossible for one monero coin to be tainted more than others. Study and understand 'fungibility'

>buh buh but terrorists
kys desu

You know that Dero's bulletproofs have been out since July, right?

Retard.

Let's see how long that lasts.

Attached: DERO.jpg (774x866, 141K)

god, im getting tired of dero pajeets. SAGE

>10% premine
>ASIC mined
>closed source

LMAO

How many XMR to make it?
Currently planning on 10 by years end

even the most delusional, outlandish estimates are like ~40k$ per XMR very longterm
realistically 1000 or more

Why would one buy chinese slaves wtf

It can easily be labelled a drug asset and banned entyerly or the white web.

No, it can not. You are ignorant.

>10% premine
Locked.

>ASIC mined
So? Get with the times old man.

>closed source
Source code's been out and reviewed. Garbage copypasta FUD.

Privacy coins are early right now, but they're 2 steps ahead. If BTC or whatever will be in mainstream, all transactions will be monitored and if your wallet has money from 'illegal' sources, that money will be useless.
But people will get used to using wallets and will eventually start using a privacy coin where you can't track anything. Governments can suck it, they have to bend the knee for individuals, not the other way around.

Rakeesh, go create your own thread, stop shilling in monero ones.

>that money will be useless
uhhh sorry sir, looks like your satoshis are marked as illegal, I'm not gonna be able to accept these

It's afraid.

Attached: DERO.png (684x469, 269K)

It can lol, because of the mixing and hiding coins it can taint the hole chain.

You know what, i would even buy some dero, but shills like you scare me away. I have seen many scams, and dero is clearly one.
As I said you are ignorant, lurk more.

your mom can taint my whole cock

>or the white web.
>it can taint the hole chain.

what did he mean by this?

Attached: freud.jpg (420x392, 28K)

Wind arguments you got there, enjoy your ussles CP coin

thx i will, and none of your shilling will keep me from doing so
bye now

>>ASIC mined
literally doesnt matter since it cant be 51% attacked anyway

This and checked.

Attached: DERO.jpg (649x468, 44K)

It's just a friendly warning , if you don't understand what shilling means no wonder you can't phantom what I'm saying

Name one legit BTC coinmixer, fren.

Also stop stealing the shitty bcash memes.

Bitcoin blender

>Locked.
WTF? It doesn't matter, it's a fucking 10% premine. Monero has 0.

So? Get with the times old man.
Do you really think ASICs are good? Jesus...

>Source code's been out and reviewed.
So? It doesn't matter anymore. It remained closed for months. Only brainlets take this seriously now.

Enjoy being controlled by Bitmain. Enjoy also the shitty and unfair coin distribution.

>Enjoy being controlled by Bitmain. Enjoy also the shitty and unfair coin distribution.
are you fucking retarded or what? it cant be 51% attacked so asics dont matter and bitmain isnt "controlling" anything kys. do you even know why asics are bad or do you just repeat shit you hear other people say.

He's just retarded. He keeps spouting the same "muh asics" and "muh closed source unforgivable tragedy in crypto" lines over and over again like the NPC he is.

Attached: 1529820322460.jpg (616x469, 36K)

What is so hard to comprehend?
If your business accepts that 'dirty' money, government will shut you down.
You need a mechanism to lose trace.

monero doesnt really need a thread like that
it will be king anways
its nice for newbies to know tho i guess

You know the code monero copy pasted from? You better know... if not just google how to create a coin in less then 10min and there you go

This leave xmr in the dark where it belongs. Jow Forums is for shilling and losing money not making money.

If my free game on steam has a Monero miner on it that only utilizes 10% of CPU power, can it ever be found out? I can route the packets to my own servers before sending them to an actual pool.

Attached: 1504915659010.jpg (223x226, 14K)

normal people cant even mine it. I can mine Monero with my fucking ryzen at a profit. That's what decentralization looks like retard.
Enjoy Jihan dumping on you.

Lol, filthy street shitter, I do know the coin Monero forked from. You should too since Dero is another descendant of sorts (with severe retardation). Guessing you don't though since that google search will not get you there.

Maybe. Try it. Use more than 10% though. It's a game people expect it to be using resources.

>t. brainlet that doesnt even know what decentralisation means

for you it obviously means you sucking Jihans cock & letting him dump all Pajeedero on you.

DERO SHILL KILL YOURSELF!!!!!!

THIS. Adding dero scammers to my filter

Try to get 100 sir, but 1000’would be best case scenario like other user said

Sirs, pls consider Dero. Top investment very good coin. Make you rich.

Attached: 1540002445052.jpg (634x822, 170K)

>A simple Bitcoin wallet that automatically splits your balance into several random amounts is all you need for privacy. You can't prove how much I own. Also, its not like Bitcoin has your name attached to it.
Blockchain analysis is much more sophisticated than you think.

cryptonotestarter.org/
Look xmr is a forked coin from there. Next time try to shill a better coin which isnt forked in 2min and use an own code pajeet.

Attached: 240_sHVbjJf.jpg (338x347, 37K)

Attached: 20181029_171822.jpg (720x255, 26K)

Get in touch with the CryptoNote family. Buy great coins like xmr or ducknote or boolberry kek

Attached: 20181029_171711.jpg (720x231, 37K)

Being in XMR feels so damn comfy

POOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: 1516435878015.png (653x651, 81K)

/comfy/

Attached: 1513198226944.jpg (480x480, 51K)

fucking dero cucks.
>year-long hidden mining on the network
solved with algo hard forks
>multiple critical bugs
name one that isn't patched and negatively affected the XMR ecosystem -- i am ready to refute your bitch-ass with links :^)
>outdate-in-one-year technology
uhhh, what?
>dero's bulletproofs are 10x faster
and the network is about 1000x easier to 51% attack and compromise; that speed will NOT scale with growth
>ts BlockDAG structure is more efficient, and it's private smart contracts will be the first of their kind and will allow massive scalability and usability to the real world.
...aaaand we've entered buzzword/shill territory. Neat!
Did I miss anything you fucking mongoloid?

>as oppose to every single fucking monero coin being tainted
can you imagine being this retarded?
>A simple Bitcoin wallet that automatically splits your balance into several random amounts is all you need for privacy. You can't prove how much I own. Also, its not like Bitcoin has your name attached to it.
you fucking retard, monero does all this for you at the protocol level. how can you acknowledge the need for privacy and then simultaneously vilify Monero, calling it "overkill" -- get fucked and stay poor, come back with a real talking point chief

>and the network is about 1000x easier to 51% attack and compromise; that speed will NOT scale with growth
it cant be 51% attack retard. thats what the blockDAG is for

>speed will not scale with growth
kys. its obvious you dont even know what bulletproofs are because what you said doesnt even make sense

Dero has to do a 144x before reaching monero's market-cap.
given the fact that monero is crowdfunding cryptography PhDs year after year while Dero is... doing this on Jow Forums... enjoy the bags!

Attached: dero_is_a_Joke.png (1667x373, 44K)

>it cant be 51% attack retard. thats what the blockDAG is for
I can't find any information on how the attack is prevented. please link me any relevant information and I will happily change my mind, but otherwise you're a huge faggot shill rajesh. hint: linking a twitter post that says "IT'S 51% PROOF!!!" isn't credible.

You know that is because they copied untested, unfinished, and unaudited code right?

>Enjoy being controlled by Bitmain
Bitmain aren't the only ASIC developers. Not to mention having ASICs honestly increases the security factor of a network since the cost of hardware required to 51% of the network hashrate is higher as well, and if you attack the chain the hardware because worthless due to how specialized it is. GPU mining on the other hand is very general purpose so if an algo fails you can just hop to another one. Miners aren't tied to the success or failure of the algo they are working on. They could care less.

>please link me any relevant information and I will happily change my mind

No you won't you retarded faggot. You'll just say "Wow I'm feeling sleepy anyone sleepy here anyway moving on a closed source is an unforgivable tragedy in crypto and Monero is NOT outdated, it's better because I said so, so shut up ranjeet poo scam!!"

You people are a joke.

t. There isn't any information. Maybe is just a lie. And yes, being closed source is a joke in this mean. You don't know this or don't agree because you possibly don't even know what you're doing here.

Even when Dero's price hits three figures you will spew your dumb FUD.

What do you think is the chance that Bitcoin will implement privacy features that will make Monero and all other privacy coins obsolete?

Wow the same line shilled over and over again. Getting real tired of this FUD.

>not a btc thread
baka

Slim to none.

It's not FUD if is true.

It's not true. You keep saying the same twisted line over and over again like some kind of Democrat praying on people's ignorance on how blockchains work. The problem is most people aren't buying it anymore. Dero keeps delivering again and again while Monero is dead in the water.

>b-but Monero's marketcap is 1,000,000x larger than D-D-SCAMERO HAHAHAHAHA

Grow up.

Kek
>Thinking literally anyone that knows shit cares about Dero

wow you are a really determined shill aren't you kek

u mad?

Attached: 1524352308203.png (1000x1416, 409K)

>don't refute argument
>just call me a shill, rajeet, scammer, "lol nobody cares let's just move on................"

Literally a play-by-play from a Democrat handbook.

Sad.

>Using partisan politics as an ad hom instead of saying anything relevant

If you want people to even bother trying to refute you, you have to actually make a claim first beyond "muh Dero is gonna be worth 50 gujirrion one day"

>don't refute argument
>say I said something that I didn't

Sad.

the spec and everything is laid out here
eprint.iacr.org/2018/104.pdf

Yeah, I've still got my bags split between 6-8 coins rn and am about to go 100% BTC and XMR when I get around to it.

>Keep talking about politics in something unrelated
>Literally play-by-play from the boomer handbook

>the npc left can't meme so you steal my meme

Sad.

So sick of dero shills ruining every monero thread

So sick of Monero shills spamming Monero threads on Jow Forums 24/7

The thread is literally called "ETERNAL" meaning you shillfags plan on bumping this to the bump limit then making another thread

Sad.

>best coin in the world available at sub 100$
>withdrawal and transaction fee’s basiccally gone.

Lads help me I can’t stop buying XMR

Attached: 7235CCD9-A92D-4A8D-B549-AF3A5C778718.jpg (709x595, 169K)

Yes, it is. Don't try to hide it. Everybody can check it by looking at the bitcointalk thread and the github repository. The fact is: The code remained closed by 3 months and captain only released pre compiled binaries (more than 10 versions) and told everyone to run them. Why do you think he wanted to lock and delete that thread? To hide this fact.

Dero is great.

Attached: image.jpg (261x300, 35K)

Do you know what is Reverse Engineering ? If not I think you shouldn't speak about something you don't have any experience, kiddo.

Attached: 1535322178395.png (326x294, 66K)

You better leave some scraps for the dero shills user they're getting desperate.

>No one cares about monero.
Dero structure is indeed intrinsically much more scalable. Even without SC as of right now it is much more technologically advanced than Monero. As soon as the general public figures it out game over for Monero.

>public figures it out
ah, and what about the cryptography PhDs involved in monero? surely they are already working with dero, the superior project?
Oh wait no, that's retarded and dero relies on pump threads like this very one. womp :(

OBLIGATORY "your coin will never do this"

Attached: unknown_amount_of_Monero.jpg (1121x543, 146K)

im posting in here as a safehaven from all of the prolapsed anus threads.
>dero 100k eoy

I feel really bad for the dero pajeet, he must be trapped under some heavy bags to be so desperate as to shill dero to retards on Jow Forums who can't do 5 minutes worth of research

like imagine being sucked into some MLM scheme, getting thousands of dollars in debt to buy inventory, and trying to sell shitty energy drinks to people on the street, knowing you fucked up royally and hoping they can't sense the pain in your eyes behind your insincere smile. it must be like that

Any CryptoNote coins with bulletproofs will do now the same nowday.

Monero Cryptographer PhD stole Confidential Transaction from LN and Ring Signature from CryptoNote and Voila : RingCT.