Soon

Soon.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-10-28 at 11.24.13 PM.png (2348x1002, 209K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@FEhrsam/blockchain-based-machine-learning-marketplaces-cb2d4dae2c17
youtu.be/gh-hjXpDDz4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

explain the max supply senpai

It’s a bitcoin clone I’ll bet.

Nope. you can go Fuck yourself.

medium.com/@FEhrsam/blockchain-based-machine-learning-marketplaces-cb2d4dae2c17

Cofounder of Coinbase is launching Erasure and using the NMR token for that too. He has a huge hard dick for this token.

Actually, scrap that. I just checked out their site and it is pretty interesting what they appear to be doing.

www.erasure.xxx

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-10-25 at 1.06.35 AM.png (1042x528, 104K)

Numale'aire

youtu.be/gh-hjXpDDz4

It is a bit strange to have a max supply of a token that has burns, though.

The people involved in this make me wet.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-10-28 at 11.40.27 PM.png (1934x1386, 356K)

Why are you so triggered by this, it's a valid question.

>newfags don't remember the great NNNNNMMRMRMNNRRRRR bubble
Sad

Because i'm high and the Cofounder of coinbase is working with this platform and i'm not going to spoonfeed you more than that. it's already past my bedtime

So you want to buy a coin that you're most likely going to get dumped on by some coinbase faggot?

This is the gayest fud i've ever read lol there wasn't even an ICO for this coin you ape

Great argument. Good luck getting dumped on when the remaining 19 million coins make their way to the market.

Dude if you really think the founder of Coinbase, Howard Morgan, and that Olaf guy from Polychain capital are alllll in cahoots to rip you off, you're probably from Reddit.

I don't care if Jesus himself came down and endorsed a coin, if 94% of the supply is off the market that's a red flag IMO.

bump lol fuck you gains goblin

I literally made 6 BTC from that retarded pump. Lost it all though, alas.

Only 100k can be created each week.
21mill can't be 'dumped' on the market even if they wanted to. Beauty of an auditable smart contract...

Of which most of it Craib has locked up. Will check tomorrow to see if even more has been locked up in addition to pic related.

Attached: Screenshot_20181029-000952__01.jpg (1080x1506, 310K)

Big Cum