I am one week sober after being an everyday stoner and I feel better than I ever have honestly...

I am one week sober after being an everyday stoner and I feel better than I ever have honestly. I have started working out again and i can think much more clearly/ positively again.

You can do it too. You don't need to smoke everday.

Attached: need-to-quit-weed-small1.gif (220x210, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iXAbte4QXKs
youtube.com/watch?v=A6g_geYeL4U
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

*blows bong hit in your face*

Or you can only eat meat, salt, and water and you'll get even better effects and still be able to get the benefits of weed.

OP you sound like an addict.

You're right bro. But when I'm not high I start to dislike people. When I'm high I don't really care. I mean I may not show it but being sober makes me really antisocial.

I'm the opposite. One of the main reasons I am quitting is because it makes anxious in social situations

I am an addict. Whenever I have weed, I will end up over indulging. I use to smoke 2 ounces a month. Definitly not good your health and your bank account.

>stops smoking marijuana
>Gets cancer

Very uplifting thread
youtube.com/watch?v=iXAbte4QXKs

peterson pls go

it works you stupid fucking faggot
it's the most primitive diet
you've been LIED to by the government and corporations.
All of you have diseases you don't even know you have.

this right here. I quit smoking weed about a month ago and it's like I'm finally alive again. That shit is ok in small doses but the way we do things now people are just abusing it.

This has to be parody, right?

When I don't smoke before I go to sleep, I have non-stop suicidal thoughts. what do op

Attached: 1527096343713.jpg (740x900, 124K)

I ran out a couple of weeks ago. I'm bored as hell, what do sober people do with their time?

join a discord server and make some frens

NPC spotted. Do some research on mikhaila Peterson.

LOL

EBIN LE TROLLED XD

smoke dmt once or twice a week and meditate daily and don't smoke weed right before you go to bed, has the same effect
also you don't have to break through when smoking dmt just enough so you can feel it

Stay fat and diseased faggots I already feel like a fucking Viking god

I know I need to quit but I'm not gonna it's what gets me through tough times

Used to smoke everyday and eventually got bored of it so I touch it maybe like once a month

Smoked weed daily for about 5 years and just quit last week too. Feels like there’s a lot more time in the day now and I don’t quite know what to do with it

This is bait, right?

sure it's bait if you want to remove all inflammation from your body, increase performance, kill anxiety and depression, have the best feeling hair since u were a kid, and fight against disease, sure.

Humans have been eating only meat for millennia and it's very odd that until now we have a society full of diseased fat retards

>kill anxiety and depression
>entire peterson family are depressed, anxious wrecks

enjoy everything in moderation
worst thing you can do is smoke weed constantly. If you want to be a daily user then just have it to wind down late at night before bed.
only way it's worked for me, still keep a fresh mind if you don't pack your joint that much.

>implying you can deny the before/after pictures

youtube.com/watch?v=A6g_geYeL4U
You are what you eat faggot

Maybe you weren't doing the right strain. I've always found it hell to socialize, weed allows me to not give a fuck while doing it tho

Weed's not an abuse drug, the best effects I get are from 2/3rd chamber fills on my dynavap M. Bake that shit 3 times, drop the ABV for future reference and enjoy a good buzz with no side effects.

Microdosing ftw

Truth be told tho, indicas actually make me not wanna talk to anyone, but that's just my default mode

You gotta eat your greens user, todays meat is full of glyphosate due to the shit they feed the animals, be careful

Same here desu.
I'm much nicer since I started regular weed usage, but whenever I take a break I become pretty intolerant.
I initially thought it was some sort of withdrawal symptoms, but looking back, that's just how I lived my life.

Vegetables are a fucking meme. Plants all have natural defense mechanisms that completely fuck your nervous system up over time.
Also, fiber is a meme as well. It eventually ruins your teeth and intestinal lining.

Meat is the most nutrient packed, easiest to digest food on the planet.

At the risk of sounding like a commercial for dynavap, that shit will change your life. You have complete control over all aspects of your weed consumption.

There's so much wrong with your post I don't even know where to start. Don't be a hardliner on anything, eating just meat is a shit diet that will give you colon cancer.

I get the benefits of keto, but eating JUST meat? That's a recipe for disaster, buddy

> eating just meat is a shit diet that will give you colon cancer.

>he fell for the government perpetuated lie

There's zero evidence that a meat only/zero carb diet has ANY effect on colon cancer.

You're fucking retarded. Humans had nothing but meat to eat throughout most of our existence.

I feel better than ever. There's far too many positive anecdotes by random people and zero negative ones(besides ones by vegan propagandists trying to make money) for me to even think about stopping this experiment.

I bet your diet is trash and you're out of shape.