what are the highest paying shit jobs that nobody else wants to do

Attached: download.jpg (206x245, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AEtbFm_CjE0
youtube.com/watch?v=rtPYqsX7mO8
youtu.be/5OrtJyk9dxM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Senator

Trades. Brick laying, welding, garbage disposal, farming related stuff etc.

Elephant prostate masseuse

underwater welding

Underwater turkey masturbating

Underwater turkey masturbating

security guards make 18-22/hr and it only takes a day to become qualified. Sometimes you'll just get payed a flat price though if it's like a sporting event or some shit that only lasts a day, the money is still alright though. If you're an autist about your job then your supervisors will love you and promote you before long too. but after that it's pretty much a dead end

Attached: 1491368512729.jpg (490x750, 50K)

This. High pay but very high chances of dying or being permanently damaged. Very demanding job too.

garbagemen do well

pizza delivery pays surprisingly well if you work at a busy place

This, people literally get sucked into pipes and die in that fucking job. Fuck that.

Crime-Scene Cleanup. 125k+/year. Cleaning brain matter, shattered bones and teeth out of walls after shotgun suicides, removing liquefied fat left behind by rotting bodies. The usual stuff.

Crime scene cleaner
Plumber

how to get into crime scene cleanup
i have work experience with servpro

For the pay it doesn't sound that terrible, as long as you are fully suited + hazard mask + you'd eventually become jaded to the gore then it would just be an extremely high paying janitorial job except you clean up bodies along with the feces.

Attached: 1392950942244.jpg (526x440, 30K)

>"High Pay"

I don't think anyone has an IQ above room temperature

Attached: Screenshot_20181029-161705~2.jpg (1066x909, 144K)

This. You're better off working at walfart. Every job posting of underwater welding i see on indeed is some low ball shit

>At it again

Where do you guys get these delusional numbers from? Do you now understand why it's not healthy to get high, scroll Jow Forums and jerk off all day everyday

Attached: Screenshot_20181029-162225~2.jpg (1080x889, 141K)

>brick laying
>garbage disposal
>farm stuff
Good luck in a country with illegally low wages to compete with.

Septic tank technician.
Linux tech support.
Ruby on rails developer.
C+ coder.
PHP coder.
Being that one guy who's 1000 years old, who does all his work in machine code and assembler.
Designated legacy hardware support person.
Nuclear technician.
Hentai translator.
Sheep farming.
Mid-level manager position in a drug dealing gang.
Mercenary.
Bishops.

Attached: parrot fuck.gif (500x333, 447K)

>Hentai translator.
One of these things is not like the others.

Truck driving

Data entry.

Flase, everyone wants this job

>Septic tank technician.
>Linux tech support.

>that job order

So you're saying that being linux support guy is only slightly better than cleaning septic tanks?

cable splice, you need to be an autist to do some of the splicing.

>people literally get sucked into pipes and die in that fucking job
stories/links?

Truck driver
you basically have no bills except for your phone and food costs. you can just crash at a friend's place when you have home time. Pay is decent considering it only takes like a month to get trained.
you just have to be good with being on the road 24/7.

Without even a shred of a doubt, yes.

Attached: aerofighters penguin.png (320x224, 11K)

>Mid-level manager position in a drug dealing gang

It's the worst job in a gang. The boss and high-level managers always get paid, even if they don't do anything. The hoodrats can sit out bad times, or check in at McDonalds. The babby gangsters can demand twice the pay to put their lives on the line in a war. Average drug peddling, gat wielding niggers can go on actual strike, choking up anything that relies on muscle, and since they own all the firepower, you can't afford to be on bad terms with them.

As mid-level manager, everybody in the organization assumes that you'll turn up on time, have a solution, never sit out anything of even moderate importance, test your batches, possess some kind of education, and spend hours down in the trenches with the expendable foot soldiers without complaint.

Wagies have to make themselves feel better somehow user. Delusion is a hell of a drug.

underwater welder

isn't this gonna die out soon with all those ai cars

Ups,fedx,post office

Most people are too fat to be able to last

youtube.com/watch?v=AEtbFm_CjE0

This unironically.

underwater elephant prostate masseuse

engineer, 150kusd/yr

Plus your most likely to get life without parole following a bust

I love working on linux but I would rather clean septic tanks then go back to working in linux support

.t devops

You're not any better posting stats from 2013.
That's 15 years ago, grandpa boomer.

This
Some guy was posting about being a delivery pizza guy and he made 17/hr plus tips

youtube.com/watch?v=rtPYqsX7mO8

Attached: ed0.jpg (304x593, 31K)

Easy. Oilfield
I personally love it, lots of travel and the work while it can be shitty feels rewarding at times

Remote mining
Offshore refineries

I mean didn't that self driving car totally smash into a pedestrian recently? I think it might be a little farther off.

bullshit
depends so much on the overall economy.
Economy runs smooth, you make a fortune
1% drop in productivity, you are without a job

I saw like 400 lb ups driver just yesterday lol

>Mid-level manager position in a drug dealing gang.

where can i apply kek

Attached: 1540256487686.png (842x960, 399K)

this is surprising, i can't think of many jobs that are more dangerous than underwater welding; an average pay of $26 seems fucking absurd

i used to hear numbers like $75/hour or $150/hour tossed around and those seemed "reasonable" to me given the danger and chance of death.

i guess it depends on the country.
in saudi arabia where literally people are not able to fix their bycicles they pay 150$/hour because there are not slaves who can do underwater welding.

Unfortunately in most cities, there's a waiting list to be a garbageman. Monopolies hold the contract and it's a union job. Hard as fuck to get a reply if your family ain't in it

youtu.be/5OrtJyk9dxM

Attached: images (6).jpg (194x259, 10K)

Meanwhile a whole bunch of drunks are driving around while looking at their phone.

>farming
>high paying

Attached: 8E8B5611-6597-4EEC-856F-998EED9C1986.jpg (1000x711, 183K)

Real Estate Appraisal

You're a fucking idiot and you know it.
most people in that business last couple of months only. it's an on-call job. you go when you're called, even at night. your And the people who drop out quickly won't reply to calls and usually most people don't even work the minimum hours needed because theyre not qualified/disgusted by the job.

Oil rigs if dont mind dying young. Get in, get out.

At least they're not driving 18 wheelers though

>hindustani menes
The story is clear now

Kek

underrated post

is this really high paying? all the job offers near me only pay $12-15 an hour.

It can be a gateway drug to programming and IT, plus most anons type fast and accurately. I know a few programmers who began in data entry.
If you know how to touch type you are already better than most who have been doing data entry for years.