How do countries like Mexico or africa have economies when they don't have armies or tanks

How do countries like Mexico or africa have economies when they don't have armies or tanks

Attached: 1540507770028s.jpg (230x250, 10K)

They do tho.
Also cheap labour and resource extraction.

The real powerhouse of the USA isn’t the military complex, it’s Wall Street, the banking sector.

That’s the real powerhouse, the fed reserve, the army is just the muscle used by it to enforce its will in a more direct cost effective manner.

Ya but they don't even have cars or grocery stores. It doesn't make sense

Having an awful economy is still an economy

>mexico doesn't have supermarkets

Because we are so chill with the world that nobody fucks us.

Ask any country, other than USA, what they think about the mexicans.

True. It's just sad we live with so much wealth around us they will never have. Phones, social media, Walmart. It really makes me humble myself

bad goy

Mexican detected

Attached: 1393706698803.jpg (680x510, 69K)

cartels run your country its literally an example of the world of what happens when you let corruption and greed get out of hand, i wouldnt be surprised if the cartels unified and formed a new government

>Ya but they don't even have cars or grocery stores

The absolute state of burgers.

I'm tired of this blight of thumbnail-res pictures
Holy shit you facebook fuckers, it's unacceptable

meanwhile short the peso is happening

>ask every country who’s opinion doesnt matter except for the only country who’s opinion matter what they think of us

USA is a corporation owned by the British crown

we have armies and tanks fag

Attached: 1507951456167.jpg (400x225, 16K)

>having an opinion based on what you see on your local telvision channel

you are gonna make it

I literally went on wikipedia and checked gear and weapons of the Mexican army and you have 2 tracked fighting vehicles. This sad excuse of a treaded vehicle is their mainstay of tanks. Boys I think it's worse then WW2 Italian tanks.

Attached: AMX-VCI-latrun-2.jpg (1160x803, 215K)

I actually thought it was the TV that said that Mexico didn't have problems and it was actual Mexicans saying there were problems? Usually CNN likes to make it sound like there are no problems in mexico.

sir you are mistaken. the african country has the biggest army.

check their police forces

>countries like africa

oh here we go

They're even worse. But they do have one armored car that is more passable as a fucking tank rather then their actual "tanks"

>africa
>country