When I go to bed, I don't want to wake up

When I go to bed, I don't want to wake up.

I live in a constant state of fear and misery.

Can somebody help me.

Attached: 1528833140191.jpg (900x900, 80K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Vb0u7XSLT8o&index=19&list=PL6Taoxb5Va-JoMq4uZ_ZhtS7BPzfp6AcZ
youtube.com/watch?v=x5Efg42-Qn0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sure, what you want?

How do I be happy?

Get a gf

Seek Christ unironically.

Attached: chritianjourney.jpg (622x960, 123K)

Have one, still not happy.

Religion makes me feel like im nothing and actually endues my suicidal thoughts.

Workout

I am interested in knowing all the details and as an experiment I want to try to help you. Of course I am not asking for anything in return, not even a donation, seriously.
Tell us your story from the beginning

>Religion makes me feel like im nothing
You are a child of God and He loves you. How could that make you feel like nothing?

Actually this makes me feel slightly better.

Ive lost all interest in life at the age of 20. Everywhere I look around me I see the same shit every day. People lie to me for money, no one really cares about me, not even my family. I have a gf but she doesn't do much for me. I dont think theres a point of me existing really.

Were all going to die anyway, right?

> He loves me

Show me the original bible and not a bible that has been changed over thousands of years.

If God wanted me to follow him, give me the bible HE wrote.

Get some better friends. Maybe a rallycar

I have no friends, my glasses are -9 and I look like a fucking clown and people fucking stare at me in public.

Funny you say that I have on old beat up shitty wrx.

Bitch find some snow/grave

>tfw you realize god exists

Attached: FBBD2B0D-1CB2-4BA9-9293-24784C33C94A.gif (235x240, 1.93M)

take as much cockaine as possible

Were you happy and fulfilled before 20?
What happened at that point? Did you maybe start meditating? How old are you now?

Yeah we're all gonna die anyway for sure. But nothingness is predictable, this reality is a lot less so. Cherish the randomness and just try and make fun of this place - there is definitely a lot to laugh at!! for instance your sorry ass

fucking college happened to me

Same fren :( joining the military now

Ive actually always joining up when I was a kid, whats it like?

I actually know one guy who became a marine, but never asked him about it.

Please reply my previous question in more detail everything carefully, your answers are telling me that you are not ready to help your self

Hedge with crypto.

always thought about joining*

do you have friends?

I leave in January for marine corps bootcamp, living heroically is more important than money.

Honestly ive been having suicidal thoughts since I was 10, I actually always went into the kitchen, grabbed the biggest knife and put it against my chest but I was always too pussy to do it because I was fucking 10 years old.

Honestly schoolwork and videogames ate up my younger years, I cant remember the last time ive been truly happy, maybe when I was watching cartoons as a kid?

ofcourse no

Correct

Yeah, no friends, my glasses are so fucking thick people look at me like im not even human.

youtube.com/watch?v=Vb0u7XSLT8o&index=19&list=PL6Taoxb5Va-JoMq4uZ_ZhtS7BPzfp6AcZ

Was there a reason for those thoughts in childhood or you were both like this?

Borni*

Fuck man, I dont know, I was bullied a shit ton and that all I remember. I drowned myself in videogames because I thought it was a portal to another life because no one could see my face, they just heard my voice, made more "friends" online on steam that way.

That's one of the strangest rationalizations for rejection of Christ I've ever seen.

Attached: shaveface.png (476x530, 204K)

This isn't business or finance take your depressing Jow Forums shit away from here. Shoo shoo negative nancy.

Why?

The bible is 100% different today that what God wrote in it, what the fuck is the point of reading it if not even the lessons he wanted me to learn?

r9k is full of shitheads, this place makes the most sense and also because I hang out here most of the day,

buy chainlink

Do nofap, keto diet and stop being a pussy!

Well for start get a lasik then find a few friends, then come back to this thread and we move on.

>The bible is 100% different today that what God wrote in it
What makes you say that? Many of the original manuscripts still exist and there has been immense efforts over the years to preserve the original meaning of the texts. If all else fails you could always learn Hebrew.

>not realising this simulation is testing you and trying to fuck you over at every point possible
You gotta think like the simulation. You gotta try fuck the simulation over.

Attached: 1532141893210.gif (720x348, 1.33M)

Thanks for this

My eyes are to bad for lasik, went to multiple eye doctors.

The closest ill ever come to religion is buddhism, thanks anyway.

>living heroically
If dying for Israel in desert hellhole nightmare is your idea of heroism then sure

I'm doing it for the wars to come, like SA. Have fun accomplishing nothing difficult and thus great in your life.

>The closest ill ever come to religion is buddhism
Sorry I didn't realize you were an urbanite basedboy, I'll leave you alone

Buddhism is giving up, read Nietzche and then evola.

At least with buddhism I can obtain peace with myself and maybe the world before I die.

Cant help although I do relate if thats any use to you.

Legit you just have a chemical imbalance in your brain, take antidepressants, work out, get some responsibilities and take psychedelics, keep busy and you will find the way my friend.

Best of luck brother
I know you are better than this.

Could I ask you though, how did you manage to get a GF? What are they attracted to in you?

start off with this
youtube.com/watch?v=x5Efg42-Qn0

then work on meditating, exercise, and eating a proper diet

It's the same argument subhuman mudslimes use to justify worshipping their pedophile prophet's moon demon.

Just be patient with yourself and don’t show any fear .. people will see that and try to plaster it on u but they only notice cuz they were curious of u in the first place so who’s the real loserfag.. just eat weed edibles and make fun of people from ur car with ur gf .. great pastime

Congratulations OP, you've finally become an adult

get your eyes lazered.
Also try out some nootropics, and try to just focus on studying. I take aniracetame, choline and vinpocetine (all low dose). This will make you feel alright, and alright is fine enough bro. you need to get your shit together, and what that means is: stable job, enough money, nice place to live and fit body. This takes discipline, but you need all that stuff to feel good about yourself. You don't have time to bullshit around op. Stop whining, start working. Once you got your shit together you can plan in funtime.

Fucking boomer newfags

Start working out or do any sport, learn an instrument and try to put yourself into situations that look mildly intimidating, like meeting new people, joining a sportsclub, taking knitting courses with other people, whatever.

Also fuck those religious suggestions in this thread, you don't need to believe in an omnipotent being watching over your shoulder to find happiness and purpose in life.

Take high concentrate CBD oil like blue birds. It will cure your anxiety and depression. Helped me a lot

Contactlenses? They helped my confidence a LOT. If not, eye surgery?? It costs 1000$ in central europe

Attached: 1540525516069.jpg (600x626, 56K)

you can't once you're woke as a wageslave, there is no going back.You either have to do something better with your life or kill yourself. Those are the only two alternatives.

You're a self centered shitbag that expects other people to do heavy lifting to make you happy. Fuck off and grow up kid.

If it will not kill me, I will not be cured.

It's called the Textus Receptus, or otherwise known as the King James Bible.

I hope you know about SNOW

Seek Delphi

Attached: 1540803467867 (1).png (622x960, 669K)

>Can somebody help me.
Increase Mg intake

Drastically change everything you are doing. Good will come from seeking new, uncomfortable situations. You have nothing to lose.