Hey biz

Hey biz,
I have 14 linkpool shares
I'm looking to sell 4 for 200 eth or you can pay the equivalent amt in link
are there any interested buyers here?

Attached: bulllink.png (1300x1500, 417K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/linkpool/linkpool-progress-contract-upgrade-dex-and-our-production-infrastructure-1f2244224d1e
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nobody wants your worthless bags you deluded idiot.
Just buy real chainlink and not some bullshit on top of chainlink, literally how retarded do you have to be to buy into that Linkpool shit?
fucking dunce lmao

are you out of your mind? who's going to pay 50 times more for no reason whatsoever?

t.jellyburger

Just buy real bitcoin and not some bullshit on top of ethereum, literally how retarded do you have to be to buy into that chainlink shit?
fucking dunce lmao

>what is specuative value

t. retard

shut up you filthy nolinker
go die in a ditch moron

Based dubs

Whats linkpool

:P
LinkPool is a ChainLink service provider with the ultimate goal of lowering the barrier to entry to becoming part of the ChainLink node network. Our aim is to allow people to easily earn passive income via staking, and also ease the amount of technical knowledge and experience required for running their own node. We achieve this by offering a easy to use and intuitive staking app and also a more hands-on Node as a service solution.
check out linkpool.io

even in a speculative scenario, there's always reasonability for it. you can't some up with a scenario where 50eth for a linkpool share is worth it.

Garbage scam to profit off chainlink, bunch of retards got in, realised its trash that will be easily undercut and now try to sell their bags to newfags.

there's no reasonability for speculative scenarios imho

but if that doesn't convince you then I'll just try to argue based off arguments that can be refuted

1. priority staking (this will fade in due time)
2. First mover advantage
3. Valuations I did :^)

if thats the case then wtf has no one done anything similar in the year since ICO
even if they do, then LP token holders can just vote for fees to be lower anyway, thats the whole point, they run it and holders vote for what it should be like

Has anyone coded any external adapters

Do you even know how to?

This but unironically. I'd rather build my stack instead of adding a layer of risk, this shit only works if chainlink works and moons to ridiculous highs. And even then it might fail due to internal politics or trust issues or nodes being easy af to run.

Nodes are easy af to run lol

Just buy real stocks and not some bullshit on a blockchain, literally how retarded do you have to be to buy into that bitcoin shit?
fucking dunce lmao

not really afaik
staking on linkpool also insures your linkies in case you fuck it up

>we
>our
fuck off shill

> brainlet who hasnt set up a main net node thinking it's easy to the same scale as linkpool have done
medium.com/linkpool/linkpool-progress-contract-upgrade-dex-and-our-production-infrastructure-1f2244224d1e
check the bottom section of that article out and tell me that it is easy to do the same
these guys are going to have millions of staked link on their nodes that everyone will use while giving access to expensive apis
no basement neets have any idea

sorry
I copy pasted lul

they have definitely set the standard high, but they also had to go to further lengths because they're handling nodes for other people. at the minimum a basement dwelling neet will want to have a redundancy plan in case of downtime, other than that it's not a big deal to run a node.

and linkpool scammed the fuck out of people, thats the only way they can offer expensive apis. you better hope they actually get api calls for those, otherwise the money is going to dwindle fast.

:^)

the chainlink team has spent all of their time creating a DECENTRALIZED oracle network. that means as many participants should be able to become node operators as possible to have a fully secure network. they're making it as easy as they possibly can to run a node.

if they prove to be reliable then you can expect them seeing far higher amount of requests to their nodes with higher paying jobs because of their reputation and collateral
its not too hard to run your node, but these guys are full time and will be proactively working with companies and I imagine creating service agreements with them to ensure they get paid for expensive data sources
even Steve clapped that article, shows how much the team respect what theyre doing
also everyone forgets about NaaS, those guys will be making buck early days

they're definitely going to have way more functionality than a node will out of the box. it will be hard to compete with them as an independent node operator. i imagine the majority of valuable smartcontracts will require data/functionality that isn't available to most nodes (not to mention collateral), but a determined neet could learn how to write the code for those external adapters and get a chunk of the change.

any buyers?

This.

its not worth that much. maybe try grtting out what you put in

just wait until their DEX, jonny said that theyre aiming for end of this week

>LinkPool crowdsale doesn't sell out
>hurr durr...buy this added security risk on top of an already risky investment for 100x what I paid for it

Kys. Seriously.

thanks for the sincerity
I appreciate that, it's rare in Jow Forums nowadays
I think it's worth more though
so I guess I'll just wait for the dex
will do, thanks man
if anyone's interested shoot me a dm in discord Georgetr#0770

There are people in the Jow ForumsLinkTrader discord who bought 0.04 shares for 2 ETH (50 ETH/share).

Think about this, the circulating supply is ridiculously low. Only 1,000 shares are available for the average Joe. You have 14, which means you control 1.4% (me too, so we have a similar power) of the circulating supply. There is demand for Linkpool shares. Those who have understood the potential of Linkpool are willing to pay more. Just don't low your offer. The closer we get to mainnet, the more nervous no Linkpoolers will be

Thanks, pretty much my plan

got JUSTed with a few trades here and there
I just want to get my initial out and start diversifying to other positions

crypto is too positively correlated with each other

Also, I'm guessing you contributed 10 ETH (since you said you have 14 shares). That means...

6.25 / 701.2 * 10 = 0,0891329150028523%

You own the 0.089% of the total Linkpool revenue.

If Linkpool earns... Let's say 1 million dollars it would go as follows:

0.00089 * 1,000,000 = 890

That means you will earn 890$ per every million dollar they earn, and taking into account that they are trying to control 10% of the traffic of the Chainlink network and aiming for the most profitable smart contracts (banking industry where millionaire penalty stacks will be needed) with almost no competition. We are set for good brother.

how much LINK could you have bought with that 10 ETH? Which one would be more profitable? That's how I see it. The team probably has something up their sleeves regarding staking and nodes anyway.

> Investing in a shitbowl on top of a shitcoin running on eth network
This board is long time dead.

More accurately, I own 14.24
I divide it by 4,000 when I do the calculations

basically 14.24/4000=0.00356 or .356% of link pool's total revenue

such that I earn 3,560 per 1M linkpool earns

The cost of opportunity was too big to ignore the Linkpool crowdsale. I knew the value of Linkpool would increase once the crowdsale would had ended. That added to the extra benefits that Linkpool shares offer (staking priority, dividends of their benefits for NaaS, staking pools and the DEx) I see this with higher potential regarding the risk/reward ratio than Chainlink in the mid term. Also don't forget that my main objective was to acquire Link in a passive manner apart from running my own node. I will get 890$ worth of Link for every million dollar they earn

Divide that in 4 (you have a 400 ratio there, instead of 100) and it gives you 890 as result :)

could have bought raven coin
but I don't think anyone could've known 100% it would moon that hard
also, I didn't know about it at that time

If you're looking at what stakers earn (75%) + how much linkpool share holders earn(25%) then I guess so
otherwise, I'm confused about the calculations

If you want to know how much you control of the creators contract (25%) then you are correct, but to know how much you will earn, follow my calculations.

The crowdsale represented 6.25% of their total revenue.
The crowdsale reached 701.2 ETH.
The unsold portion of the crowdsale was equally given to contributors.

6.25% / 701.2 = 0.0089

That means, for every ETH you contributed, you own a 0.0089% of total Linkpool's revenue (not shares, that's different). Since you contributed 10 ETH, we multiply it by 10 = (You own 0.089% of total Linkpool)

Let's try to clarify it with an example.

You divide 0.089% by 100 to multiply it by $1,000,000 which results in $890 earned by every million dollar Linkpool earns.

890 for a million earnt doesn't seem all that good desu

Why so many Linkpool bagholders desperate to offload their bags already?

marines!! get in here >>

yeap, pretty much

that's for the total
such that
750k goes to the stakers and the rest is divided between linkpool creators and us

so many?
I just got justed on some other trades desu
I still have faith in linkpool

so how much would you actually earn from 1 million revenue with 14 shares?

3,560 for every 4M earned through the service (1M in revenue since LP takes 25% of what's earned through the service)

Are you seriously? That seems low.

ehh
I suppose
but that's in dollars
the singularity is still a bit far off
depends on how much you expect the entire chainlink network to be earning desu

Are you worried about any aces up Sergey's sleeve? I feel like the team must have a plan for nodes and staking.

yeah okay if it was 4x i might be intrested but now not so much

not really