Whats up with all that retarded copypasta thread spam at the moment?

Whats up with all that retarded copypasta thread spam at the moment?

Attached: 6EF9CB52-91B5-43D6-B475-6DFC63B2E5BE.jpg (1600x2400, 249K)

I don't know, you tell me. Sage

She's literally perfect. Thanks for posting her op. for once you aren't a fag.

sliding and/or autistic rage fit about ChainLink threads

I don‘t know thats why I‘m asking

yes she is

Nolinkers?

Attached: 9D884D57-5632-4B1A-8499-1E4C05CDDEC3.jpg (1600x2400, 260K)

>She
Women tend to have breasts

Name pl

Idk lol

Attached: BFBF1B5D-DB17-475E-B9B2-4D9D90CE1305.jpg (1600x2400, 253K)

The paranoid conspiracy theorist in me says it's to keep us from noticing any actual interesting threads.
But more likely it's just some autist making all the copypasta threads for some attention.

He doesn't know I'm the mastermind behind all of them. He doesn't know I came up with all the Virgin larp threads, Canadian plumber, male nurse, tinder fake larp convos, American welder to gauge how many newfags we have to find out if a new round of smart money is entering or not.

>he thinks he's going to make it

Attached: Do’s-Don’ts-Unclogging-A-Toilet-Image-Detroit-MI-Stadler-Plumbing-Heating-Inc.jpg (533x800, 63K)

It’s not only in /biz. It’s everywhere here. After gab, it will be Jow Forums turn, watch

No!
Not Jow Forums!

Attached: BD88CB79-6B7F-402B-87E9-C1875D5075C8.jpg (1600x2400, 385K)

I must confess, I am a prolific pasta spammer. My favourites include crypto blackpill, vechain fud, hi my name is John and I hate every one of you faggots, I think holochain sucks, buffalo soldier - pajeet version etc etc.

Just do it for shits and giggles really. I guess the honest truth is that I have nothing worthwhile to contribute, but I just like to participate in biz. Hopefully there are some anons who enjoy my pasta, at least just a little.

based and redpilled

Female hapas are pretty hot, but the male hapas are fucking goblins. It the same with Russians, beautiful women, but the men look like literal trolls.

hnnnnngggg

I must confess, I am a prolific pasta spammer. My favourites include crypto blackpill, vechain fud, hi my name is John and I hate every one of you faggots, I think holochain sucks, buffalo soldier - pajeet version etc etc.

Just do it for shits and giggles really. I guess the honest truth is that I have nothing worthwhile to contribute, but I just like to participate in biz. Hopefully there are some anons who enjoy my pasta, at least just a little.

elections

whats the name of this qt?

Attached: 8QmIp.gif (262x200, 498K)

thats a man isnt it

how much money do woman like this cost and where can i rent them?

google says her name is "sitting" or 'sitzen" in my language
there even is an wiki article about her

Attached: screenshot2.png (1313x762, 370K)