Something's brewing

remember FT anons?
existing MVP in motion, microcap, very limited circulated supply, ICO that wasnt run by greedy fucks

ive been eyeing the projects and over the past day somebody has started accumulating.

might be the next PnD in tow. check the charts on IDEX, several bigger orders popped up

threw 1.5 eth in it just for the heck of it. just giving a heads up.

Attached: ft.jpg (400x400, 32K)

The only ICO-funded project I've actually used, which says a lot.
I don't even care about moons anymore, tokengen saved me tons of $$$.
Nice quick support response for a feature I requested, too. Super solid guys.

Attached: 1526238421209.png (554x400, 59K)

i have good impressions too - keep 30% of my stack for the longer term while gambling with the other.

btw, +15% since i made the thread. accumulation still seems to be going on. it's still heavily under ICO in terms of btc/eth ratio.

All my alts crashed so hard that I'm afraid to look at blockfolio. At this point I don't even remember how much FT I'm holding.
But if it moons, it's just another small bonus. FT has already served its purpose and its team members are one of the few positive things I've seen in crypto this past 2 years.

Attached: 1530809224132 (1).png (482x101, 52K)

Fuck this shit. I bought 3 eth in ico.

I had a quick look at this project maybe a month ago and it did look promising. Maybe it's time I invest a bit as well.

I didn't really invest in it, I put 9 ethers because I assumed this was going to be the cost of creating a smart contract with tokengen.
At the end of the day, it only cost me like 0.1 ETH worth of FT, so the rest just happened to remain in my wallet.
I have no clue if this project can moon, but I can highly recommend using it.
For my 0.1 ETH worth of FT I got my ICO code with all the features I requested, 200+ unit tests that I could watch being run on Ropsten in real time, covering practically every potential vulnerability, a nice management interface that's much superior to myetherwallet, and when I contacted support, not only did they respond within an hour, they actually implemented a new feature I requested the next day.

Attached: 1527945539573.png (822x843, 949K)

it's pretty low-key, but i like it

you seem to be more advanced than i am. that's good to hear, i read about their ico and it's humbling to see that not all the space consists of scammers and greedy fucks. that's what made me put some a month or two ago.

added to my stack earlier today in anticipation.

man, everyone's been justed this year. HOT QNT etc got a lot of shilling so they snowballed. FT is some small Eastern Yuro project without much marketing/shilling going around.

dno, i feel somewhat comfy. might even join their telegram if they're as helpful/responsive as the other user said

0.1 ETH for an ICO code... they really should up the price a bit.

I wonder if I should wait a couple of days to see if the price will go down again, or if I should buy 1 ETH worth now.
What do you think?

I think they will, Doncho mentioned on Telegram that they're only going to be cheap for the first 100 projects or so

Attached: 1524036774101.png (630x922, 487K)

I hope so, being cheap is not always a good thing.

i'd wait, but not much

bottom is ~.00004 eth, anything from 5.5 to 7 is a good buy imho user

somebody just bought 15 ETH of this at 0.000085. that's 180k FT lol

I'll wait a couple of days. Hopefully I can enter at around 0.00004 - 0.00006 ETH

don't think you will get that chance this time. it's looking primed to reach 10-12k vits

i set some orders at 00005, but i doubt they'll hit

i've put a small sell off point of my stack at high 11k

have the feeling that it'll settle there first, but might pump to 15k

afair ico was 12k or so?

I could get lucky and price goes down in the next few days, or I could miss out, with crypto you never know.

According to their website it was 0.000125 during ICO, hopefully it goes back to that price after I buy some.

I got it at ico and I'm down like 3k. Good luck

i feel you user, i'm down on some spring ICOs too. the dumpening was spectacular. i still suggest you hold to at least a portion of that stack. it's a working microcap, just doesnt have enough hype yet

2 more orders for 6+ eth each. considering this usually has

I'm not giving it up. It's like a 50k stack so I had planned on holding it a while. Its had just awful volume

I hold 8k FT since the ICO (1 ETH was about $950), now it worths about $140.
Surprised to see a thread about it, I wanted to sell them few days ago.

Attached: No liberal.gif (327x251, 1.44M)