Chainlink

Can someone explain why Chainlink is a good investment

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@The_Crypto_Oracle/chainlink-the-missing-piece-to-the-god-protocol-fd455dde92ab
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Buy Mobius, Sir.

Attached: ChainLink.png (1000x1000, 88K)

Aeternity is way better, sir. LINK is a known scam, that’s why it’s always shilled here, DUH!

Bunch 'o 4channers tried to make it /ourcoin/

BECAUSE PEOPLE LIKE ME WILL MAKE YOU RICH.

I heard it's a bandaid

I heard it's the whole hospital

Buy Menlo One, Sirs

Attached: MenloOneLink.png (241x270, 257K)

Because Sergey is a genius.

This is going to be one of the hardest dumps on main-net and the project will basically fail because people will never use it for anything other than to PnD, which will completely fuck the tokenomics and make the whole thing useless. Sergey will realize this and just disappear along with the rest of the team. SWIFT and co will realize this, and begin to quietly remove any references they have to this embarrassing experiment which - who knows, might have succeeded if it wasn't for the retards who infest this place and run painfully obvious shill and fud campaigns. Many of you will experience the kind of hopium crash which actually kills people, and I suppose suicide is a fitting reward for some of the more smug retards who clutter up this board, but I hope it isn't all of you.

There will be no more memes, no more dreams of lambos or whatever NPC tier 'rich person's car' you've picked out in your imagination as you're left in the dirt holding a bunch of link bags. Even a fraction of the money some of you invested in link could have helped you make it during the next bull-run in a legitimate project. Imagine that. THAT is what you should be visualizing. Not your stupid fucking holiday home, not your imaginary future "faithful" gf / wife, nor an early retirement where you don't need to toil away at menial tasks for your betters from inside your 9-5 existential prison cell - you should instead be visualizing yourself scraping together what little money you have left in the wake of your devastation to try and ride something like BAT or Holo up, and your dream of MILLIONS OF DOLLARS suddenly becomes a much more realistic 100k-200k at most. I mean it's not bad - more than you intellectual runts probably deserve. You'll all see I was right. I always am.

Listen I genuinely care about about Anons financial well being. Its hard as shit to get ahead in life now, not just working 9-5 for the rest of your life. The sooner you start saving the sooner you can get ahead in life. Chainlink is a meme started by Jow Forums (an infamous trolling board) to lead people to financial ruin. This is NOT A JOKE. Don't let your saved wealth be thrown away over night. Vitalik Buterin the creator of ethereum said himself the days of making x100 or x1000 are over, that right the guy who created the second most popular crypto said himself those days are over. Now Jow Forums is trying to get people to lose even more money after the December/January bloodbath. Smart money already exited the crypto world. Crypto is basically a highly specialized database, companies don't need this. They will just create their own private blockchains. There is no need for crypto chainlink isn't even needed to run the nodes. Think XRP when you think chainlink. The company ripple (smartcontracts) is doing well but the coin XRP(chainlink) isn't even needed for the companies technology. Considering what Vitalik said "The days of making x100 or x1000 returns are over." Chainlink needs a 399900% increase in price over the next couple of months to reach $1000 this is ludicrous. Don't fall for it, chainlink its a meme to fuck you over. Consider this for chainlink at current price to reach $1 you need an increase of 700% or a 233% increase every month until EOY. This is a Jow Forums meme to siphon money out of the hands of the already vulnerable.

Attached: image_0_0.jpg (900x506, 113K)

OP, it isn't.

it's not. It's a total scam run by a group of 4channers

It is a so called bandaid solution. It will be used in the interim only, but once the general population starts using blockchain the APItoBlockchain connection will be useless, since even backends will be running blockchains, and all you need is a blockhain that is able to talk to other chains, and as you may have heard, this is already shaping up to be one of the main features of any chain.

been lurking biz since 1,5 years and i've been doubtful about chainlink since day 1, never bought any coins.

chainlink won't succeed because they are obviously striving to create a monopole. no company wants to get into the tentacles of a kraken unless they have no other choice. xrp is live and ahead of the race leaving banks no other option than adopting xrp. i'm sure banks WISH they could go back in time and create their own blockchain.

most linkies don't take that project serious themselves when the average "investor" has 200-1000 tokens lol

>He thinks it's not a meme
Sir, I'd like you to meet my friend Millhouse.

Fuck you, my 1.5k linkies is everything I have and I have to do with eating instant noodles for the rest of my life unless LINK moons.

get in here !! marines!!
>

its not, its a band aid solution

Between this and Bitsum it's a toss

Anything you will ever need medium.com/@The_Crypto_Oracle/chainlink-the-missing-piece-to-the-god-protocol-fd455dde92ab

It's not, there are few anons here trolling and few idiots spamming /biz with their chain link crap.
Stay away

>chainlink won't succeed because they are obviously striving to create a monopoly.

>xrp leaves banks no other option than adopting xrp.

So monopolies are bad unless it's an xrp monopoly? Your point is what?

It's not

Attached: images.jpg (317x159, 6K)