This question is for stinky linkies

What are you going to do after becoming a millionaire? How'd you spend your first day after reaching one million dollars?

Attached: stinkylinky.jpg (707x1299, 270K)

spend all $1 million on rubber bands to make a fucking massive rubber band chainlink shaped like the logo

Put $1 million on a single roulette number.

Take 20k out and either go to Ibiza if it's Summer time or to the Swiss alps if it's winter time. Like just straight to the airport and off I go.

Attached: 1518468938939.jpg (500x375, 47K)

Buy kneepads and give to my boss and let him suck my dick. I'll give him 1 link. Pay backs a bitch

Now this is a great idea. Just fucking off for a couple of weeks, leaving everything in its place.

Worry about taxes.

I'm guessing you're an American

Dude I'm Canadian and we will have to pay 50% lol.

you don't get a capital gains tax discount after holding for a certain amount of time?

Look up on how to cash out.

>book first first class tickets to Madrid and get box seats for the UCL Final in 2019
>buy a penthouse in Medellin, Colombia (top of the line, decked out ones are 450k or less)
>continue working wagecuck job until I have enough money for neet life.

My job isn't that bad and the pay and benefits are pretty good. I'm not going to quit until I sit down with a good (((accountant))) and (((financial planner))) and figure out exactly what I'd need to live a neet life, while having a good amount stored away in case shit hits the fan

Attached: 1540608645958.gif (554x400, 120K)

maybe buy some property, then go make some music in a cabin, then get another degree or something

Yep.

I will hire some nasty people to bother the service clerks of my public transportation company.
I will have the last laugh.

immediately take a vacation to a tropical non-extradition country and calculate my U.S. taxes then do a cost benefit analysis

You're a fucking retard is what you are. You capital gains tax on 50%. So if you are in the 30% tax bracket you pay 30% of 50 = 15%.

This fucking board I swear.

I'm gonna spend a month learning to suck myself off.

only up to a certain amount I would think

Buy adult diapers because this shit is going to flop

> millionaire
> tfw your all your link holdings equal 1 million sats

Attached: 1540095564643.jpg (567x561, 32K)

Will be able to study full time without needing to waste time wagecucking :D just thinking about it makes me comfy

Lol the fuckin project is @ 40c and ppl are thinking about having millions.

Do you mean after we cash out or after we dump our $1 million worth of Link on bagholders?

>oh hey user. I heard you bought that Link stuff under a dollar, u must be rich hehe ^^

Uh yeah Stacy I bought a lot and sold it at $10 and I made a million dollars

>awww hehe congratulations user, im so happy for u

So uhhh Stacy do you wanna uhh hang out or something?

>awww sorry user, but im going to Chad's super yacht party. he bought Link at 10 dollars and never sold

im gonna get some chiropractic and rolfing done. and pay off sisters debt. quit job and make art.

>buy a penthouse in Medellin, Colombia (top of the line, decked out ones are 450k or less)
Damn, legit? I fucking love Colombian girls, my favourites out of girls I've met

Attached: 1523987192167.jpg (1080x1325, 177K)

>travel the world
>nice car
>paying for expensive dream job licence
>hoping to get my dream job
>gold
>house after recession

First day gunna take car of my parents than some of my long time friends

I spent it gambling on more crypto. Don't do this. Just take the money and run.