Chainlink - The Missing Piece To The God Protocol

A Complete Guide To Understanding Chainlink

medium.com/@The_Crypto_Oracle/chainlink-the-missing-piece-to-the-god-protocol-fd455dde92ab

Attached: 1_AxXPYPWy-gaevNVmmsF90A.jpg (800x448, 140K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Crypto___Oracle
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

We're literally gonna make it user.

Attached: sergeyconan.jpg (1019x1280, 336K)

Damn, this is fucking comprehensive. Based and redpilled

Attached: linkster.jpg (1500x1477, 354K)

>It’s hard to believe that come January 9, 2019, it will have been 10 years since Bitcoin was first introduced to the world by an unknown entity called Satoshi Nakamoto.

boys...

what if Sergay announced Main-net on the decade anniversary of Bitcoin?

S. N.
Seek the truth.

Friendly reminder Sergey Nazarov is Satoshi Nakamoto

SN SN

Attached: SN SN.png (885x402, 72K)

NIce.

Attached: 985634678.jpg (545x683, 128K)

>SergeyNetSingularity confirmed

Attached: Picture 1152.jpg (1600x1200, 158K)

Nice

Attached: FF1D573F-0F2B-46A7-A900-8A8B49E5F2FC.jpg (650x400, 171K)

Don't post this meme unprovoked.

delete this thread
NOW
RIGHT FUCKING NOW
THEY ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO KNOW THIS
DELETE IT

Attached: yamero.jpg (600x621, 26K)

u mad, kikeboi?

Attached: beautiful jewish couple.jpg (700x491, 88K)

/S/ERGEY
/S/ATOSHI

/N/AZAROV
/N/AKAMOTO

OH GOD ITS HAPPENING, I'M GONNA CUM LADS

Attached: mfwnickleback.jpg (663x507, 44K)

ooooooOoooooooOOOOOOOooooooooooooooo

I have only 200 LINK. All I want is to be able to buy a plot of land with my earnings.

fFUCK I only have .4 BTC and the fomo is getting to me after reading that article how much do I put in to a bag of LINKIES???

An amateur meme blogpost regurgitating alot of the stupid made up "breadcrumbs" from this board, is making you fomo?

nice one OP. you actually delivered

the potential applications for a tech like this are actually a compelling reason to invest. I'm a crypto maximalist and so seeing this potential makes me rock hard.

that's a very professional writeup

some guy on here told me this was all "priced in"??

Yeah. Reading it now and did not expect this at first. Big red pill

kek. we all know hes just a larping bagholder

Attached: mh.gif (474x266, 1.58M)

I wish Nick Szabo gave a fuck enough about altcoins to kill this meme with a single tweet.

Attached: altcorns.png (768x768, 311K)

Attached: 647ee821a231b31b65ae81bc8f7c2b158274d1c6333f5927967cd1595733de28.jpg (600x715, 92K)

strong handed individuals will soon be living out their wildest dreams. I love you all

Attached: 1539132965533.jpg (800x800, 56K)

Oh yeah, I think there's a huge asymmetrical upside to link, so I hold. But this article seems a bit too amateurish and biz-like for me. Not saying it's not good for some people or that it's flat out wrong. It's ok and it's quite detailed. But it sounds too much like listening to a bag holder.

If Nick Szabo retweets, prepare your anus.

Instead of that he started following Chainlink

hes following sergey and smart contracts on twitter my dude

Is @The_Crypto_Oracle well-known or something?

I know, but his 220k followers don't search his profile to see who he his following like a typical Jow Forums autist. If he were to retweet this, you are going to see a ton of new eyes on the project.

Attached: 985634678.jpg (545x683, 128K)

The only question is if Szabo is done accumulating or not.

Maybe he'll move the genesis block to cash out and buy LINK

Only dirt-poor trenchbrains "accumulate".

If your anus isn't ready to go at a moment's notice, you're wrong.

The god protocol is a band aid solution?

Delete this goy, Jewish beauties for Jewish cock only

I hate you twitter fags so goddam much. You are the same pile of trash that takes things from here and posts them to reddit.

and on the 8th day, god said, "let there be trust".

Attached: LINK_3.jpg (1220x684, 433K)

Uhh. Szabo is rich AF and likely has several top wallets of LINK from the ICO.

>szabo is rich air force
>szabo is rich air force
>szabo is rich air force

Attached: 65116_01_01.jpg (960x544, 125K)

Hes spamming this shit on reddit any way we can get the thread locked

>dumps

Agreed it's not very well written, it feels like whoever wrote it was as much doing it inorder to try & understand everything himself, as much as telling others. But it's still a good attempt, and isn't wrong

Attached: 1520720653003-int.jpg (650x488, 76K)

Top kek, I like how it uses both logos

>Since LINK acts as a kind of collateral insurance on smart contracts, the total market cap of the LINK token must equal the total amount of insurance demanded on all the contracts at a given time.
thoughts?

Attached: 1539215368221.jpg (1000x676, 138K)

good article

If some people could crosspost it around that would be much appreciated. Hopefully this can bring a bunch of new linkies on board

Attached: 1537213232793.jpg (768x1024, 132K)

Attached: 1539284028112.jpg (319x960, 250K)

Kek wills it

Attached: link art.jpg (250x250, 15K)

link is a scam

that's technically true but the question is how much demand there will be in the beginning and how many of all the contracts will require collateral in the first place.
It's easy to get bullish making assumptions like that but I would be careful.
Jibtards were spreading their BS about "tokenized assets = market cap" and we all know how it ended for them
Luckily Chainlink > pile of shit > Jibrel so I remain moderately bullish anyway

I follow him, posts good content on smart contracts, oracles, enterprise use cases. I think his reach is mostly with the Chainlink community though, i.e. Jow Forums.

twitter.com/Crypto___Oracle

Szabo knows about chainlink my dude. He’s liked tweets before mentioning chainlink is the god protocol. I’m too busy to go dig it up you’ll have to take my word for it

I believe it. I just think him retweeting this article would boost a lot of interest from people who have not been following the project.

>Is @The_Crypto_Oracle well-known or something?
he is now.

shit article that medium should take down. reported for intentional misdirection

Thank you schlomo.

this is what Jonny Huxtable speculates and it makes sense, and the amount each node would stake to the contract would equal that total divided by the number of nodes they use.

hes just as bad as the faggots on reddit coming here and taking shit for e cred

Imagine him saying to himself. This isn’t remotely close to what the god protocols are kek

No it’s a great saying though and hopefully it sticks but it doesn’t make sense lol just how insurance companies act as collateral for disasters there marketcaps aren’t in the multi trillions.

I think you're forgetting about the use cases it can solver. You're also forgetting that if they succeed in off-chain computation, it's not just for node insurance, but they are also going to get paid to do computation in secure enclaves, which brings another whole separate market that requires paying nodes frequently

How long before it's too late to buy?

Delphi...?

We are getting closer. Twitter is getting very excited about oracles lately and everyone is realizing how important they are. LINK stands out in a major way and its potential is very high. I would at least start getting some base position so aren't completely naked to it. Then if it goes down you can grab more.

no just a few dedicated autists, no mind games, pure shill
>t.anautist

Attached: linkmemecubes.png (1975x2000, 2.87M)

Nah sometimes you need to write it all out to make sure you’re not crazy and then why not post it to the internet seeing it could help someone else. That’s what most have done why haven’t you yet?

Can't wait to see the eternal /CHAINLINK/ thread pinned

Attached: 1520818535653.png (701x517, 80K)

Another Chainlink user lined up: Icon.

Attached: 1540834105918.png (644x561, 34K)

>potentially
IT'S A SURE BET GUYS

What other decentralized oracles are in talk with this many companies? That's right. Only link.

cope, boyfriend

fuck off delphi

holy shit i see it

we made it frens

He's already rich as fuck there is no "accumulating" when youre wealthy you just invest or you don't. Accumulating is for biz poorfags that work at McDonald's.

Kek. Beat me to it.

So happy the jibbies all necked themselves. They were the worst.

sergey didn't get hold of thay domain until like 2016

i see it too, i thought delphi was just a fud/pnd group?

Wrong.

From the early 2000s until 2008 the domain was for some vague internet service around traditional paper contracts.
In 2008 the domain was registered under Sergey's name, after which the site said "under construction" or some shit until the Chainlink stuff started to appear.

You can check the waybackmachine and whois for yourself.

It would make zero sense for whois to say that the domain was registered in 2008 when it existed years before.
Whois simply shows that Sergey himself registered it in 2008.

Attached: asdasdqwrf.jpg (1400x788, 719K)

Based Sergey inventing smart contracts when most biz newfags were in elementary school

false; check the whois

the image is credited to "The Nomads"
What does it mean? The image is a custom

>the real jew is a wanderer.

well, it still has the logo in it
Maybe they changed names?

>the order of nomads
sounds stupid to me, you need to stop smoking whatever you're smoking fren

Attached: 1540579774836.jpg (445x447, 151K)

Kek $12.50 ICX cause they had a vending machine

enough with the conspiracy theories guys, haven't we seen from recent attacks how damaging they can be?

They are, that faggot astro was the mastermind behind delphi and all of their schemes on biz.

This is my wet dream. Satoshi returns, cashes out the genesis block, buys Chainlink and FYE/TTP, I retire.

and I bet you think bush did 9/11 too. sheesh, you guys are so gullible.

he did though, i remember the back in the days when he started posting on here always about a delphi group pump and dump, are you new here?