Name the crypto you have the most money in and than name one store where you can actually pay with it

Name the crypto you have the most money in and than name one store where you can actually pay with it.

Relised something?

Attached: stairs-906723_960_720.jpg (960x640, 240K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/bitruption/pay-with-bitcoin-and-get-15-30-off-everything-from-amazon-a54515341d6
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>spending it

Shiggy

The whole point of a cryptoCURRENCY is that you use it for paying stuff

Really, why would you say that newfag?

Relex

Their website for real estate development

Op you're dumb as fuck

I would never want to spend it .. I have my friend 70$ for btc in like 2015-16 to get some acid from aurora .. I would be rich if I would have just kept it in btc and sold at top .. so idc what I can buy with my shitcoins as long as I can sell them for more than I bought them for .. duh that’s the point of investing fucktard what u think I’m gonna get some rando normie who knows nothing about crypto to sell me a car for some link or some shit lol hell no this is a bank account/ stock/ valuable metal type purchase not a fucking fiat currency

Nah its more about paying for trust and data than actual goods

someone please buy my bags. i need to eat and the grocery store doesnt take internet ponzi tokens.

Attached: B-b-buy my bags or else!.jpg (922x654, 45K)

>Bitcoin
can spend it @
>lamborghini
>multiple mansions/houses in big cities like london
>online music stores
>online video game stores
>takeaway food online

literally kys newfag.

>Chainlink
>SWIFT, ZeppelinOS, Web3, Accord, OpenLaw
And that's just the confirmed ones.

Zcoin, there are a lot retail vendors in Bangkok and multiple online stores.

Paying, but also making it anonymous and censor/regulation-free from other entities.

>Name the crypto you have the most money in

BTC that I bounce back and forth between my ledger and coinbase

>and than name one store where you can actually pay with it.

literally anywhere with my shift card. Makes things real easy until the USD collapses from hyper consumerism and mass adoption comes around.

Crypto is an investment for those that believe that it will be the way of the world one day. That's where its value as an asset comes from. Its value as a currency will happen later when the normies use it.

Cardano

You can pay with it anywhere once the shop owner downloads the Cardano Wallet Daedalus(tm)

>nce the shop owner downloads the Cardano Wallet Daedalus(tm)
thats literally the same for every crypto... kys

Yes I realized that crypto will never go mainstream as a payment solution. Outside of maybe Monero, almost all payment cryptos are overvalued.

>vendors in bangkok

The absolute state of this deluded board
Hahahahahahhahahahahahahahah

Sup plebbitor

You can buy food online with bitcoin in Austria

The development takes place there so it makes sense they have more adoption there. It's also in other countries which support PayTomat system.
And really judging the vendor acceptance right now is pointless. Cryptos are a bet that all fiats will shit themselves either with hyperinflation or over-regulation. It will take about 10 years for USD to do this, but other currencies are collapsing on a monthly basis.

>Monero
>Mariah Carey's online store

That was easy.

Attached: monerogift.jpg (960x639, 122K)

How many Moneros for a pair of her dirty underwear from her pre-tub’o’lard days? Asking for John McAffee

>having to download a wallet
repeat with me:
NEVER
GOING
TO
BE
MASS
ADOPTED

Patience user san

XMR

>spending

I dont buy from stores.
But I do buy from amazon and I get 15% off when I use crypto.

medium.com/bitruption/pay-with-bitcoin-and-get-15-30-off-everything-from-amazon-a54515341d6

>the whole point of internet is sending e-mail, name one real business that accepts email
>the while point of electricity is sending telegrams, name one real business that accepts telegrams

Depends on your fucking shitcoin. Not every single shitcoin is supposed to be a another meaning of payment.

Allocated 60% in JNT btw