If you still don't believe

>nytimes.com/2018/09/28/technology/bytedance-fundraising-toutiao-tiktok.html
Tik Tok, a site where prepubescent kids and teens shitpost in the cringiest way possible is valued at $75 BILLION dollars. $75 FUCKING BILLION DOLLARS.

Do you still think $1000 EOY is not possible?

Attached: smug.png (1218x1644, 1.02M)

What would you do for a Klondike Bar?

Everything considering they're not sold here in Europe

arigato gosaimesu Sergey-san

Reminder that everything is priced in.

That site is useful for a lot of kids. Link is useless.

a-arigato gosaimesu Sergey-san!

Attached: 1530521534225.png (2500x1444, 3.64M)

>$75 billion MCAP
>$1 TRILLION MCAP (Link)

Thinks its the same thing

link is a scam

arigato gosaimesu Sergey-sama

if chainlink was valued at 75bn, that would be between $214 and $75 per link (depending on the circulating amount you take into account). notbad.png

Wtf point is OP even trying to make? Because something was valued high, Link will be? You can use that same logic to say more morning shits will all be worth $100 each

arigato gosaimesu Sergey-san!!

I thought the same thing when I saw that figure
>$75 BILLION
That’s like 70% of bitcoin’s market cap. 10 years down the line, do investors really think fucking Tik Tok is going to give them a better return? Kids are so fickle I’d be surprised if it’s still around next year

Also LINK $30 EOY and $1000 at some point not too far in the future

exactly this
how does an investor look at something like TIK TOK, see a $75 billion valuation and say "this is where I should put my money, this will go up"
If investing in the real world can create these insane valuations, I have no doubts ChainLink and cryptocurrencies in general are worth fuck all right now considering the amount of industries they could completely transform. I mean LINK is a fucking bargain at $145 million market cap.

Attached: 1540293371648.jpg (1567x1253, 361K)

C O P E
O
P
E

link is not shit

Yeah, a platform with hundreds of millions of users and hundreds of millions in easy revenue with quite good tech behind the platform and the editing is worth several billions, a fat guy's buzzword startup isn't. Big shocker.

When I see posts like this I imagine a skeletal, dirty, ugly NEET on the verge of death, worn down from posting FUD non stop without eating or sleeping. His room smells of piss and shit from going potty on himself and his mom knocks on the door every few days to see if he's okay. He grunts in response and her footsteps fade down the hall as he types "link as shit" with his feeble fingers for the hundredth time that day.

Chainlink $1000 EOY

>Link is easily worth 14.8 Billion
>Link $40 EOY at least

$14.88 billion

Arigati gozaimasu, Sergey-san