>muhh vending machine

ICON @helloiconworld x Seoul Metropolitan Government Demonstration: Blockchain Seoul
>ICON ID Card
>ICON Voting System
>ICON S-Coin Payment
youtube.com/watch?v=rHdDlhUQ1kI

Attached: 32afa48427f2bb8c0c3715597ff945ee.png (634x555, 536K)

Why not just use paper money?

What’s with all the icon threads

And paper votes

>investing in slant eyes scams
never going to make it

Looks nice

It is.

Nice idea and really nice ui.
Gj icx team.
What is not nice is me getting ASSRAPED BY GOOKS MY FUCKING GOOKS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEREEEE

FUCK YOU ALL AND FUCK ME AND THIS FUCKING BAGS SO HEAVY SOMEONE KILL ME BURNS SO DEEP

it looks pretty good desu

now if they could only learn some discipline and sticking to the deadlines at least 30% of the time..

average buy @ $2 but i'm not too worried. holding my 5k stack.

The thing is, didn't they get this partnership like 1-2 months ago, and they already made this product for it? It goes to show that it seems like they know what they are doing, but they don't give a fuck about the public ICON chain part of it. Imagine how far ahead they would be if they were going that fast on ICON. We wouldn't be down 90% on our investments.

They finally fucking finished the token swap when it was supposed to happen early last year. I was ready to dump and never look back then I saw this video and was like "oh wow, an actual working product that is blockchain based". But of course no one gives a shit.

That's why they do. You want to dump and never look back, and at my last straw, they'll drop some news that reels me back in. Fuck. Why did I have to get married to this coin

So you have 3k$ bags you payed 10k$?

Man i have 6k$ (10k icx i payed at ico price) and not selling ever haunts me EVERY FUCKING DAY.

This.

Are you me GOOKED brother i never had

Attached: 1540670549861.png (235x297, 87K)

t .brainlet

Desperate bagholders in denial. No one will pump their bags back to ATH. These fags just want to dump on you when they break even so they can quit crypto forever.

whenever they announce news its the day when bitcoin drops similar to when it got released on upbit they love gooking us instead of raising the price

trying not to let these things just me psychically too much user bro

sure, i'm down on my crypto shit, but it's given me something to look forward to. i got hooked on this shit, was depressed like hell before.

definitely feeling the same. for all the gooked comments and min's cockiness, i do believe they are doing some interesting stuff.

i'm calming myself with the fact that unlike chinese coins with their overly hyped partnerships, icon release their info in a more chill way. also SK is way easier to 'interconnect' than China and koreans tend to trust their own more than outsider actors.

ICX has a chance, it will take a fucking long time considering how unorganized they are with the private part of their chain

>Paper votes in 2018
Get with the times, boomer.

gooked brother

It haunts me too. I regret it all the time. I know.

Attached: 1467698143443.jpg (600x553, 25K)

pls delet

you do not understand our suffering. the lies. betrayal. everyday is suffering and deceit. everyday we wish we never bought in to what min sold us.

I bought a bag of these cones at $12.02

Attached: 1529243402148.jpg (381x349, 41K)

NO BULLY THIS IS GOOKED SAFE ZONE NOW

No i want them to bully me. I want to feel the pain and regret of not selling in January. I want to feel Min and his team's pleasure when they dumped on us and bought new cars and downloaded the latest Kpop songs on itunes

Do the right thing. Stop shilling this garbage Pyongyang Hustle and accept that you got gooked. I was holding this coin up until about May. Probably just about broke even after doubling down at $2 and selling the run up at around $5. Thank God.

How will this affect the price?

Nothing affets price are you new in ICX community?

We are below bitcoin diamond now and soon below ultimate king of shitcoins THE VERGE.

Its ogre Jim

Attached: 1511970798765.jpg (1600x900, 130K)

>ICX is actually down 95% from the ATH
>vechain is down only 45%
really makes you think

Dude my chanlik stack lost only 60% of its ath value, but this vechain shit hurts most....

Spent so much time makeing fun of "partnership chink scam" and fell for same shit on gook side.

LMFAO @ my life

Attached: 1539716794258.jpg (1242x662, 393K)

I'm hoping it will have a run so I can drop my bags. I can't sell this low at this point now. I wish I sold after that run up. I was going to drop it all around $4.50. I even consulted with someone else who told me to do so, but didn't because muh token swap was going to end and muh ICOs was going to cause a NEO run. I hate myself.

I was too, held off to sell during token swap. Of course they delayed it until the market began to tank again. I wish I just sold at $3 even or something like that.

Same bro same

Attached: hugwojak.jpg (234x216, 6K)