Bullish

blog.request.network/coingecko-integrates-request-donations-to-accept-donations-in-cryptocurrencies-dfd32531b04a

Attached: reqt.jpg (512x512, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Truth-Machine-Blockchain-Future-Everything/dp/1250114578
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Who could have seen that REQ would bring a real world usecase to LINK

Attached: MOZZARELLA.jpg (649x1084, 60K)

this is fucking huge, it proves their donation plugin works and businesses are starting to integrate it, this is the beginning for REQ, buy now or cry later.

I can't wait to donate some KNC tokens to an African charity!

Attached: 1508909751995.png (225x225, 6K)

what a piece of shit, donation this donation that, and no other use case. Fucking beggar coin

>donating your fish tracking tokens
no way jose

who thought this was a good idea??

i am a REQ whale with more than 10 million REQ, all of which i acquired below ICO price back in october. REQ performed way better than i thought it would in december/january, and i cashed out more than enough to live comfortably for the next few decades.

after cashing out a few million dollars, i let my remaining 10MM REQ tokens ride. however, after realizing the volume for REQ on binance was so drastically low, i figured it was more profitable to actively manipulate the market, than to hope for another bull run of 2017 proportions.

so i dumped.

and dumped.

and dumped.

i found the best time to dump was not when the price was tanking (medium-sized bag holders with 100k+ tokens will take care of that for you), but when the price was mooning - or looked like it was about to moon. here's a secret for you: REQ has some of the weakest bulls of any coin on binance. usually it only takes less than a million tokens, efficiently timed, to crush any small pump and take REQ/BTC ratio back into the red for the day, where it ought to be.

want to know why for the last 7 days on binance, the REQ/ETH chart only has seven - yes, seven - green 1-day candles?

because of me.

want to know why everything today seems to be in the green, but REQ is still struggling to make it back above 5 cents, and has currently dipped to rank #138 on coinmarketcap?

because of me.

refuse to let the price go up, and i won't for a while. in case you're wondering, that 10MM tokens i let ride now exceeds 13MM, simply from doing this over, and over, and over again.

i am a bagholder's worst nightmare.

Brah 1 year to integrate a fucking donation system? You REKTlets are delusional as fuck. We already have FIAT donations in the system.

So tell me. In the next year REKTuest will integrate their donation system to Twitch? Megakek.

can't wait for the update tomorrow to tell us the same news again.

>setting up donations when your users only care about dumping their bags on a greater fool

Stolen from India, brought to England
Said he was shitting on arrival
Shilling for survival
Said he was a Pajeet Soldier
Win the war for India
Said he was a, poo pee pee, poo poo pee pee
poo pee pee pe, pee pee poo pee, poo pee pee
poo pee pee poo poo pee pee
Woe pee pee yo, yo yo poo yo poo yo pee
Pajeet Soldier, Shittin' through the land woo ooh
Said he wanna ran, then you wanna hand
Shittin' through the land, yea, yea
Said he was a Pajeet Soldier
Win the war for India
Pajeet Soldier, Shitstained Rasta
Shittin on arrival, Shilling for survival
Driven from Dubai
To the heart of the Manchester
Singing, poo peeyoy, poo poo peeyoy
Woe peepeeyo, yo yo woy yo woy yo yoy
Woy peeyoy, woy woy peeyoy
Woy peepeeyo, yo yo poo yo poo yo yoy
Troddin' through London
In the arms of India
Troddin' through Scotland, a Pajeet Soldier
Shittin on arrival, Shillin for survival
Pajeet Soldier, shitstained Rasta
Woe pee pee, poo poo pee pee
Woe pee yeo yo, yo yo poo yo poo yo peeyoe

Attached: DERO.png (550x335, 458K)

This is just one use case that was developed by ONE person from the ecosystem (granted he is now part of the team). It took one year to develop the platform that allows these use cases to be built. Stop with the easy arguments and the brainlet tier responses you absolute mouth breeder

Weird

dude fish tracking blockchain lmao

It does it better than every other blockchain and it's just a side hustle for REQ. So fucking comfy. REQ and Link are going to make OBSOLETE the rest of crypto but Bitcoin, Monero and Ethereum. I can't fucking wait.

Lmao. Why would you use an ethereum token to donate ethereum tokens? You are literally paying extra gas on the ethereum network to do that. It is cheaper to just directly donate the token or ethereum.

Request has no use case period. It is one big French baguette pump&dump. Enjoy your bags.

Why business use accounting? It's just cheaper to throw the cash in the floor.

I want them to buy mozzarella for orphans in Botswana.

The future is here.

>get a verified coinbase account. checked
>pay the visa card fee to buy some ethereum. checked
>change the ethereum for a shitcoin.pay fee. checked
>use the seafood tracking platform to donate. pay fee. checked
paypal 2.0

You are forgetting raiden network, it will bring instaswaps and instasends to ETH network, thus multiplying the usability of both LINK and REQ

You know EACH and EVERY action on the ethereum blockchain costs money? Like a spreadsheet, adding a column or doing a subtraction costs money. You really think that in accounting where they change THOUSANDS of records per day they want to pay PER fucking RECORD? WITH LESS FEATURES THAN ANY ACCOUNTING SOFTWARE OUT THERE RIGHT NOW? There is literally no accounting firm who is going to use req.

That's not how it works you fucking moron.

It acually is mongo thats how daps work

HURR COINGECKO

shitcoin that will never moon

>tfw when you don't understand simple business economics and think paying a few pennies per contract is less cost effective than having multiple employees getting paid $70k-$200k+ each.
You realize there are already multiple articles and even BOOKS written by some of the world's biggest accountants who have stated all of the reasons why this technology makes sense, right?

And talking about the features of a product still in basically development vs. products which are 10+ years old dinosaurs and literally CAN'T adapt to the times makes you look like a fucking geezer who doesn't understand how tech develops.

I don't even own REQ but your post was so cringe.

>manipulates the market over a long period or time to make 30%, and even less than that because price is now lower
>if just let the price ride would have made more than that

good job user, also cool story

That you fucking moron is how this shit works.

this coin destroyed my life savings

Attached: 1507160669341.png (808x805, 233K)

Holy fuck, the cope. You pathetic REQtards are truly memeworthy.

>zero counter arguments
CRINGE

REQ token is redundant. There you go, you deluded fuckface.

Attached: 1513687807004.png (605x500, 121K)

are you having REQ yet?

Name ONE book. Accounting is MANUAL work by definition. Everything which can be automated already is. There is no benefit whatsoever to using REQ.

>Accounting is MANUAL work by definition. Everything which can be automated already is.
Thank you for your input Pravin! Now do the needful and go FUD link please!

amazon.com/Truth-Machine-Blockchain-Future-Everything/dp/1250114578

I could link you dozens of articles, some of which are by the top accounting firms in the world. But I won't, because if you're too fucking daft to do your own research, you're too fucking daft to understand others'. You are eternally BTFO because of your low IQ, sorry user.

Will req ever reach $100?

god i hope so. more realistically, im aiming for 5 bucks by 2021. gonna try and accumulate as much as possible by then

now its hard to reach 0,10
i hope $2 in 2020