Sergey's Panel from D1Conf

The shirt makes its appearance again.

Attached: D1conf.jpg (1284x723, 135K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_wzfIS6YC-I&t=1841s
youtube.com/watch?v=Ij59eP-4gsA
youtube.com/watch?v=_wzfIS6YC-I
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Those chairs looks terribly uncomfortable for a long session.

where stream?

At least he fits in. Mind giving a summary?

I expected a big panel, not five uncomfortable chairs next to the public toilets.

He looks so comfy in that chair while the others will start to shift and ache in minutes. He has already won.

>*loud toilet flush*

This, apparently someone flushed in the next room while Sergey was speaking and no one could hear what he was saying.

I can't believe I expected this conference would be big.

Big butt = no pain

The Guy to the right is ballsniffing

Augur guy also wearing plaid in honor of Sergey

No there's a guy with Diarrhea in the stall just to the right of the camera, he's holding his nose.

The conference room is apparently completely stunk out. There is another guy in there trying to flush it all down but the toilet basin wont refill fast enough. This entire conference is a disaster, no one was paying attention to Sergey's speech and everytime he said the name Chainlink either the Diarrhea guy sharted loudly or the other guy flushed, no one even heard the name.

Guy is literally smelling the stinky linky and has three hands

They're more comfortable than you think, they have backs to them.

kek

Ukulele player detected

what the FUCK

fuck sake sergey change your fucking clothes, have you no shame?

we need to talk about the 3 handed beast

Attached: 3handedbeast.png (1284x723, 1.64M)

S T I N K Y
T
I
N
K
Y

Whats with the weird headbands? one guy is wearing it over his mouth.

Attached: 1488938464863.jpg (900x900, 89K)

Shot of the crowd during the panel

Attached: D1crowd.jpg (1280x960, 140K)

Guy in the front with his hand on his hand is from the Witnet team. Absolutely BTFO from the look on his face.

dude one the right can't believe they are talking about oracles when THERE'S A GUY WITH 3 HANDS RIGHT IN FRONT OF THEM

Lol I was about to say I think he's figured out how plowed he is

Attached: B05B8C31-28A3-4F50-A5DA-1B68CCDC95E3.jpg (1200x675, 72K)

I own a few, try leaning back in one

there's 6 people on the panel m9

LOL

Much white pipo

I like it. I also have 4 black and white flannelette shirts that I wear religiously. There is nothing wrong with comfy clothes.
This here is a man after my own heart.

Why are there 5 people in the pannel and there are supposed to be 7 people presenting. Was it such a shitty even the Coinbase guy decided to not even show up? Just market sold 100k

You can see it in their faces. It was all for nothing, a waste of time. ChainLink is a scam.

Attached: IMG_20181029_121243_410~2.jpg (590x403, 51K)

The Coinbase guy is hosting the panel discussion. He's the guy standing on the left in OP's pic.

Literal question from him to Sergey 5 minutes ago:
>"Mr. Sergey, why are you so stunning and brave?"

Can confirm, the coinbase guy was literally all over sergey oracles.

No, Sergey said “if you buy ChainLink, you just win, if you buy Augur or any of the shitcoins on Coinbase, you lose.”

This is them realizing he’s right.

Attached: oracleize.png (1600x777, 1.18M)

(ID: 8VD4sEdG) WTF is going down?

Attached: 1531108884295.jpg (1500x1500, 1.33M)

He's sniffing his fingers.

Kek

I'm not there, user. D1Conf is posting photos to its twitter feed. No stream

Sergey looks tired as shit here.

Can you stop taking pics and put up a live stream somewhere? Or is it too late

Attached: BD276E0A-84CD-42D8-97E6-FC44840E5DAB.jpg (741x1039, 127K)

He's just thinkin bout thos oracls.

Oraclize and Witnet faggots don’t deserve to be on the same panel as Sergey.

In 10 years Oraclize and Witnet will not exist.

I’m assuming they’re there as a gesture of goodwill because theu seriously don’t have anything to contribute. Chainlink is the ultimate leader in tech here.

He’s on opiates.

It's like inviting a Yankee to a conference and putting him on a panel with a bunch of T-ball 8 year olds. Of course he is full of boredom.

lol this thread is just shills replying to each other
1 ruble was deposited in your account
kek

If by 'on' you mean 'thinkin bout thos', and by 'opiates' you mean 'oracles'.

If there was a stream or any quotes from
Anyone we might have something more to discuss.
Look forward to your nolinker suicide post 3 years from now.

Is the first guy from the left trying to steal Sergey's based fashion style? Wtf. Isn't that copyright infringement or something?

Attached: 1539552953159.jpg (1333x2000, 359K)

Attached: sergpunch.png (1600x777, 1.22M)

Dont talk shit bout keanu reeves, he's paying his tribute to sergey, also checked.

In Sergey's defense....that face is extremely punchable.

kek

lmao

We plan to have hundreds of chainlinks available to people soon so that they can combine them with their contract code on various networks and basically make their contracts capable of, like, winning. People should be showing up to meetings and insurance companies and securities firms and all kinds of places and they should just be winning. But right now, they’re not always winning. They’re not necessarily winning because when they show it to a CIO or lead architect, he’s like, “How does that actually work? What’s the end-to-end security?” And it falls flat, in my opinion, or in our experience. But if they start showing up and they say, “The end-to-end security is very high. It’s already connected to all the inputs and outputs you’re used to. And it’s going to do everything you need to do in a highly reliable, highly secure manner.” Then, you just win, in my opinion. Because it’s great. It’s a good thing. Reliability. Determinism. I like it.

-Sergey Nazarov

WHERE’S THE STREAM REEEEEE

"It's our place to provide the system that allows people to purchase the decentralization and reliable verification of an input to the degree that they wanna pay for that" @SergeyNazarov @chainlink #D1Conf #PragueBlockchainWeek

1 ruble ha been added to your account
kek i bet even the janitors are russians shilling link and eth

not the panel - but the presentation

youtube.com/watch?v=_wzfIS6YC-I&t=1841s

kek
youtube.com/watch?v=Ij59eP-4gsA

KEK

hahaha

This thing is gonna fail as badly as req

Attached: 533D179D-757B-43B1-AF37-91EC24E5CC6A.jpg (992x558, 519K)

kek

Attached: cff83647ef3afff60809ab22836a79d0.png (420x420, 224K)

Love to hear some quotes from the other wannabes

fuckknuckle, look up dconf1 on twitter

(((Bernstein))) Will pump our bags

Attached: 1526587632928s.jpg (233x250, 10K)

"Buy mobius sirs"
@SergeyNazarov @chainlink #D1Conf

Or someone else can post it here

I'm more aroused by this paragraph than by any fantasy AB ever sold us

Didn’t realize Rob Liefeld posts here.

Attached: 36081F6C-5344-453D-8433-E0B9EC5FB4C6.jpg (650x938, 64K)

Why isn’t Möbius at the conference

The Mobius team was expelled from the conference because they tried to shit in the lobby.

why do Sergey and the guy who's speaking have karate bands over their foreheads, and why does the middle guy have it over his mouth?

he's in too deep now. has ANYONE who is followed in the public eye ever worn the same outfit for such a long stretch? no. to show up wearing something else would cause a shitstorm beyond your imagination. it's too risky at this point. when mainnet launches he will probably wear a different shirt after.

It's the glare from the projector.....

Mainnet when?
Assblaster say $3 dollar May!
Niggeranus say Rory is Mummys Cuck!

Attached: IMG_0823.jpg (1080x573, 140K)

Brilliant strategy. You become recognizable and people can easily remember which project you represent. It’s genius.

Guys this is from web3
Still, this reminds me of Trumps announcement to run for president

>most of the brainlets on biz trying to figure out what chainlink is

Real quote?

Yes look up his web3 talk

Meanwhile you're in this thread literally asking for a live stream..

Ckecked

This has got to fucking stop.

Attached: D1CONF.jpg (1284x723, 474K)

Chainlink solves the opiate problem confirmed. No wonder Sergey talks like a stoner, he's pushing for cannabis based painkillers

>he's such a chad

Attached: DqsGvnPW4AAtiQv.jpg (642x357, 34K)

Top kek

The amount of soi on that panel is revolting

youtube.com/watch?v=_wzfIS6YC-I
look up 26:25

Attached: thumbsup.png (750x1334, 3.99M)

Basically this.

The guy on the end looks like what I imagine the poster boy for pederasty looks like.

>Don't worry, I will decentralise them soon enough

serge looks like a lifter on a perma-bulk. high energy always, swole, couldnt give 2 shits abut cutting for that twink aesthetic. the guy is alpha af.

Sergey seems like he's annoyed with how no one else is on his level. He know's what needs to be done, how it needs to be done, and why it needs to be done. He's met with the smart people in the world and the most powerful people in the world, while the others are some small naive start ups.

We are so going to win. Sergey is going to bring us to the promise land.

Those are the digital NDAs from swift. Some are forbidden to think about the partnerships so they wear it in
In their foreheads like Sergey.
Others can think about it but can't talk about them so they wear it over their mouths.