ICON will use CHAINLINK! LINK MARINES ASSEMBLE

picrelated from ICX telegram. Korean Blockchain Interoperability Alliance, which is HUGE, will need oracles and will most likely use Chainlink as their oracle solution.

Did Koreans just save our bags once again?

Attached: LINK ICON.png (644x561, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/helloiconworld/blockchain-interoperability-alliance-icon-x-aion-x-wanchain-8aeaafb3ebdd
twitter.com/AnonBabble

going all in link was the best decision of my crypto journey

yaaas, Link is love

who?

GOOKED CHINKPILLED AND link is shit

wtf are you saying you sad nigger?

Imagine getting the dog recipe you were promised.

ICON

literally who?

Very interesting to see all these projects unite and begin to form partnerships as they get further in their development, eg with CryptoCurve joining the interoperability alliance recently and ChainLink now looking to join the party.

Crypto singularity could happen soon, and then we all made.

I missed the ICON and LINK trains, know of any other moon trains lol ?

The Link to $1000 eoy train

Koreans are all over it aren't they

Hedging on link saved me in bear. I am forever indebted to Lord Sergey

the LINK train is still in the station, my dude

Gay and fake

Attached: 5C4FD1D0-B333-4CDE-AB17-BAC47ED89617.jpg (960x544, 136K)

This is bigger news for Icon than it is for Link

an hero

medium.com/helloiconworld/blockchain-interoperability-alliance-icon-x-aion-x-wanchain-8aeaafb3ebdd

whos cryptocurve?

What is that CryptoCurve? Is this a new platform/blockchain?

Everybody keeps telling me to buy the dip but the dip keeps getting deeper. Do you think it's a good time to get in?.

AION is also nice

A new hero from Marvel holding a boomerang ;P

they've suffered massively this bear cycle

First new project built on Wanchain, providing various pieces of crypto infrastructure. Definitely one of the more promising projects coming out lately.

4000 sats

>can
>potentially
Thanks.

Googled it and found it, CryptoCurve is a new platform in an inter-operability alliance with WANChain and AION. Frontend to Wanchain or something like that

Literally anybody can make adapters...link is blockchain agnostic. Every blockchain project is gonna want to 'partner' with link.

Thanks, I checked and found it online, so the Curve wallet is their first product, will they have more dApps

Is it going to be easy for a non-technical person to use?

>in talks with hundreds of projects
what did Sergey mean by this
oh, and another 20k users introduced to Chainlink
all we do is win marines
that's a good thing

oh shit front end of wanchain. what does this mean for link tho

Dudes, the more projects use link the greater % of total marketcap Link will represent.

And another user to add to the list.

Is anyone keeping score?

lol..seriously.

nothing, but it looks fairly good

>i missed the link train

Nig

Attached: IMG_0261.png (585x633, 338K)

>*chinese scam* will use CHAINLINK!
wow I'm hyped

You linkies are about to get GOOKED

It was to do with ICONs partnership with WAN and CryptoCurve ..

I'm still waiting to break even on my $2 ICX bags. Gooked so hard I'm losing hope.

Think about this for a second. Link is currently less than half a dollar. Do you think it has any room to grow?
If chainlink adoption goes even half as good as we’re hoping for, the token price will be in the double digits.

riiight!

Attached: 1_2DVZsdYUnZJuc0N7w4wJdw.png (800x450, 114K)

looking forward to the developments. Exiting things coming for LINK

>tfw literally every coin will use link
>tfw we are unstoppable
>$1000 eoy is possible

Attached: 794EC5DA-12FA-492C-82BF-D9252D109481.png (750x1334, 1.26M)

exciting*

Maybe we do have a second chance to hop on the train

You don't get it, even literal scams saying they want to use Chainlink is good for Chainlink.

I am reading now more and more about Blockchain Interoperability Alliance and if they will work with LINK it will be H U G E

Link has been going up for months now what dip are you talking about?

Another shitcoin partnering with another shitcoin all on the hope that "blockchain" tech goes mainstream.

*toilet flushes*

All this not cope.

Thanks for the screenshot.

Attached: 1540242657329.jpg (486x309, 29K)

slash your worthless fucking wrists, you god forsaken piece of nigger trash

Link has been rising for weeks you moron.

$1000 link is a meme, but $10 and $100 is not.

Attached: IMG_1614.jpg (4032x3024, 1.89M)

Attached: IMG_1621.jpg (4032x3024, 2.03M)

Icon couldn't even write an ERC20 token contract, release a functioning wallet or build a ledger app on their own. They also haven't even figured out how their consensus algorithm is going to work. If you think anything they do is relevant at this point you are delusional and beyond helping.

>x20 is possible
>another x10 is not a meme
>yet another x10 is impossible
faggot, you heard of logarithms?

Attached: 1516727355297.png (400x397, 81K)

Sorry to burst your bubble stinky linkies but 2infiniti is a community developer. He is not a part of the icon team directly in SK. He does cool shit and has done a lot for the community but it's not the same as the actual team making a formal partnership with those MOU pictures. (Although ICON holding hands with Sergey in an MOU would be a topkek moment)

The actual team would NEVER go on their telegram and talk about partnerships or anything of that nature. If you have followed ICON and been gooked like I have, they pretty much don't tell you anything and drop it out of nowhere when you are at your worst moment of despair and hate yourself.

Stop posting this shit retards. Stinky linkies and us gooked icon bagholders are in the same boat in terms of we are holding shitcoins. But we are not partnering, and the last thing I would want is my lying gook team of a coin partnering with you pathetic low life stinks. The team already has blown their ICO money buying Kpop songs on itunes. They don't need to partner with sergey to buy him bigmacs.

>Stinky linkies and us gooked icon bagholders are in the same boat in terms of we are holding shitcoins
you wish, bagholder
I'm 400% in the green

Why didn't I sell in January

Attached: why.png (357x313, 21K)

it's ok user you can still catch the train. just sell your ICX and buy LINK with it

You literal buttfucking dribbling retard. Do you expect the price of one link to be a thousand dollars when the total supply is a trillion coins that would make link market cap bigger than all the money in the world. Kys

>potentially
>will
One is not the other

like confido right? Lmao

It's not a trillion. Are you the same retard that mistook trillion for billion yesterday? Fucking americans

>In 2014, according to the CIA's World Factbook, the GWP was around US$78.28 trillion in nominal terms and totalled approximately US$107.5 trillion in terms of purchasing power parity
even at $1000 and 1 billion circulating tokens LINK wouldn't be even close to the world product

Well sure.
When literal scams use your project's good name to glean credibility for themselves, that's when you know you made it.

Not that I would expect a trenchbrain such as yourself to understand.

Mofuckin' trenchbrains all upin dis mofuckah. Sheeeeit.

How non technical are we talking? Creating a smart contract will be brain dead easy. Running a node and creating adapters will take some knowledge, but nothing unreasonable.

or they want a bunch of retards to buy their shitcoin thinking "omg chainlink partnership this shitcoin must be worth something soon!!"

... that's what I said, trenchbrain.

I was trying to say that chainlink holders are retards

I know you were.
I'd pat you on the head, but I don't know exactly how soft your skull is.

>Stinky linkies and us gooked icon bagholders are in the same boat in terms of we are holding shitcoins.
speak for yourself and your chink scam LMAO

Chainlink is literally a scam, not surprising considering Icon is one too.

What is circulating supply? Tokens will be committed to smart contracts (this is staking) and will automatically come off etherscan’s circulating supply. Don’t believe me? Burn 1 c20 token and check the supply.
These tokens will also come off exchanges as they’re not for sale, and suddenly you have increasing demand and sharply decreasing supply. $1000 per token isn’t impossible if 90% of the circulating supply is staked, it would only be $35b.

>burning a token is the same as having it locked in a smart contract
Lmao Wtf am I reading
you can't unburn but you can release tokens from smart contracts...

DUmping my ICON bags in January as literally the best decision of my life.

These two projects are incompatible. Linkies are 99% natsoc and are pro-gun and racially aware, while ICON is run by a transgender commie. This partnership won't last.