CHINA BECOMING DYSTOPIA!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAA MY CREDIT SCORE!!!!

mobile.twitter.com/Psythor/status/1056811593177227264

Attached: 2D65BA9A-A246-42B0-AF4A-328C3D93A7F9.jpg (800x748, 67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/Psythor/status/1056811593177227264
twitter.com/seven__/status/1056882516706123776
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Wtf

>mobile.twitter.com/Psythor/status/1056811593177227264
>This is the government Bitcoiners are betting on when they want Bitcoin to succeed

Haha get fucked bitcoiners.

oh no they're making people follow the rules on trains

another savage blow to human rights ;_;

Attached: 04c64510.gif~c200.gif (200x200, 89K)

>Don't pay for ticket, get hit in credit
And this came to the surprise of absolutely no one.

CCP leaders preparing their anus for economic collapse and the inevitable chinkie uprising

eat a bag of dicks, satanic fuck

Attached: bismarck_laughing.jpg (466x310, 52K)

>yellow people's credit scores can be attacked directly now
Memes are life. Life is memes.

Attached: jew.png (1200x1159, 1.16M)

i guess you'd rather ride a train full of smoking, littering chinamen?

YOU FUCKING RETARD!
if they do anything offensive their social credit gets dinged. BUY TOBACOO - get dinged. buy alcohol - get dinged. jaywalk - get dinged. your in a camera shot with another person with a low score - get dinged. say anything bad about the government/corporations - get dinged. do anything that ((they)) dont like - get dinged.

Jesus, your fucking retarded. and all this will cause you to have less freedom in the way you travel. too many points - you cant get a bus ticket, a train ticket, a plane ticket. you cant get good jobs or good schools for your kids. no woman wants to marry you cuz of your low score.

this WILL happen in the west. all under the guise of terrorism. and idiots like you, still wount know the difference because you spend all your time on the nets.

OH, use Jow Forums - get dinged.

if that is the price I pay for not having a bunch of greedy chinese bureaucrats decide every aspect of my life the answer is 'gladly'.

clearly you've never ridden 无座 on a full train before

>becoming dystopia
It's like people haven't known china has been a dystopia for the past 200 years.

it sounds harsh, but this is the only way to civilize mainlanders

No, I haven't. From the few occasions where I met chinamen I can extrapolate that it probably isn't a pleasant experience to say the least, but when I have to weight a tyrannical system crushing the human soul forever against having to endure spitting little goblins on a public train, I choose the goblins - mostly because I know that a private company would be able to deal with this shit without destroying my liberty.

also yes, by accepting such practises in foreign lands we make it much easier for people like you to make similar arguments in regards to the west.

I recall hearing about this social credit score about 5-6 years agom I see it's now being put in place.

WTF, OP, did you just learn about this today?

twitter.com/seven__/status/1056882516706123776

OH NO NO NO
MOMMY I TAKE BACK WHAT I SAID ABOUT THE JEWS
DON'T TURN US INTO CHINA TOO AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Dinged and redpilled

Since you're so uninformed i'll just fill you in that your "liberty" is long dead and you are shilling for essentially a similar system of control. Too bad, you seem pretty convinced of your freedom. Grasping this reality will be hard for you.

you're delusional - and also most likely a turd. take your misanthropic bullshit and shove it up your ass. you're human garbage.