Tfw nocoiner and laughing my ass off at cryptocucks losing all their money

>tfw nocoiner and laughing my ass off at cryptocucks losing all their money

When will you realize that your shitty, worthless, garbage meme internet money is fucking worthless?

Get. A. Fucking: Job.

Save hard, invest in stocks or something similar. Get a good degree, a really NICE degree, STEM, whatever.

Just don't fucking waste your life savings on this absolutely retarded chuck-e-cheese-token meme interrnet shit.

Jesus fucking christ, crypto is literally just a few smart people taking the money from thousands of fucking retards.

IT'S A PONZI SCAM. How the FUCK is that no obvious?

Attached: 1424552878016.jpg (800x800, 147K)

Stocks are absolute shit now.
I've been in the green past 6 months, sorry you're a retard that doesn't know how to pick winners.

Are no coiners even human since they are such low IQ

there are coiners who are losing money right now? all my holdings except btc are up and that only moved about 2%

Find me a Ponzi scheme more honest than Bitcoin.

>Thinking people still care about BTC

user nobody cares about that coin except bagholders, Chinese gentleman and grandpas.

> it's all black and white

stem grad here pulling 120k as a software developer, got stocks + 10% crypto. still in green.

get fucked you cheetah bitch

Imagine being a proud nocoiner since 2012. Must be gut wrenching.

>STEM
No thanks. I rather neet it up and trade my shitcoins than wagecuck again in a memegeneering office.

>5779 post-creation
>still thinking crypto is a scam
I will be laughing at you in my lambo, old man

bitcoin didn't come out last december kek.

you can also go short, brainlet

I have a Masters degree and probably make more money than you do. I bought in early and took profit in January so I'm still up 15x my initial investment.

This. You see people like Roubini who have been mocking bitcoin since it was $50. Then they come out whenever it goes through a crash to mock people who ever bought it. It's baffling. I'm not even trying to argue it's a good investment at the moment, I just don't understand the anger towards people who trade it, or the pride in never touching it.

>unironically thinks everybody doesn't know how this shit works
>unironically thinks you still can't make a shit ton of money playing this market
>unironically falls for the wagecuck meme
Jow Forums never fails to amaze me

mfw I just enjoy seeing crypto zoomies cry
Have funny never being able to buy a house, crypto-zoomies. Your dreams are dead just like everyone else's. Lick my boots in your new npc wagie role, if I deem you worthy

Attached: 1539444565686.jpg (704x904, 138K)

>unironically lost his savings on an internet meme money ponzi scam

Crypto is for stupid people, I'll work on my 401 while you suckers gamble your saving away LOL

i'm up 40x from my initial investment of a meager multiple thousands. the vast majority of my winnings are in fiat, with 10% exposure to btc alone.
if you understand how this works, money comes easy.
imagine understanding it as well as you posit that you do, and still being unable to make money... somehow... lmao LMAO
you're just a complete cuck who missed out on some very easy money imo

Attached: gayyy.png (250x294, 143K)

retard found - apparently it's a zero sum game?

> Have a stem degree.
> Realize exponential gains are being stolen by government and corps.
> Desperation dump everything into crypto.

Have fun getting fucked in the ass by your government you troll faggot.

>T.Boomer
The boomering is right around the corner. The stocks are just the very tip of the iceberg.

>Get. A. Fucking: Job.
>
>Save hard, invest in stocks or something similar. Get a good degree, a really NICE degree, STEM, whatever.

>How to become cuck 101
no thanks faggot, I made a shitload of money on crypto and your desperate cope-joy will never take that away from me you filthy subhuman, go wagecuck till 65 you idiot LMAO

Bitcoin is the hardest form of money available right now.
Stocks are a ponzi scheme. The big banks borrow money from the Federal Reserve (0%apr) Then these banks lend money to corporations who are allowed by law to buy their own stocks back with this money that has been created out of thin air at 0% interest. Then they dump the stocks on people like you, make huge profit, pay the loan back, and start all over.

>Get. A. Fucking: Job.
nah

Attached: 1539394241021.png (1068x544, 1011K)

been day trading bitcoin for a month and a half now on bitmex. Up 41.19%. This is my job now.

maybe the friends we made along the way were the real gains

its funny when ppl imply im dumb because i fix the medical equipment doctors use to find tumors

if im dumb ur fucked

muh banks muh ebil insitutions muh ebil finance muh good bitcoin muh ethereum muh shitcoins muh crypto will change the world

It is changing the world, is it not?

it is not, do you ever go out of your house?

Oh wow you're right, thank you for showing me the light. Your wisdom is unparalleled user, i finally see the light, hallelujah

t. Specer

good, im happy i helped you

God, I love these bait threads sprouting NPC bullshit. It really gets people here for some reason.

wow why are you even here? get a brain

>the people who discuss crypto on what is essentially a crypto site are retards
>the people who take time out of their day to come to this site and call them losers are “smart”

Every time