There will be novels written about us

There will be novels written about us.

Attached: F12299CB-A40F-4ED4-AF12-FA1F7E4C0654.jpg (122x141, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

decryptmedia.com/2018/10/22/web3-summit-chainlink-partners/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Certainly not about you.

about how the great linky crash of 2019 caused the mass suicide of 100k trevs.

CHAINLINK WILL CREATE THOUSANDS OF MILLIONAIRES OUT OF THIN AIR WHO HAVE THE POWER TO CHANGE THE WORLD BUT ALSO BE THE ONES CHANGING THEIR BLOODLINES' PRESTIGE FOREVER, WHILE THEY THEMSELVES ARE ENJOYING LIFE IN ITS PUREST HEDONISTIC FORM AFTER MAKING AN INVESTMENT DURING THE FAMOUS PERIOD OF SHITTY ICOS. LINKIES' DISTANT FUTURE OFFSPRING WILL TELL LEGENDS ABOUT THE MEN WHO ALLOWED THEIR LUXURY LIFESTYLE.
>WHEN YOU BASE YOUR MOST IMPORTANT INVESTMENT DECISIONS ON MEMES FROM SOME RETARDED IMAGEBOARD WEBSITE AND IT TURNS OUT LATER THAT ALL THOSE MEMES WERE A GOOD INDICATOR FOR REAL WORLD INTEREST AND ITS POTENTIAL SO YOU ENDED UP OUTPERFORMING THE SMARTEST PEOPLE IN THE WORLD DESPITE BEING FINANCIALLY ILLITERATE.

Attached: 1526456374518.png (512x512, 346K)

there are already articles written about us

This

It's gonna be messed up.. litterally memes and shit-posting will be the daily breaking news on Bloomberg.

Attached: 920x920.jpg (920x393, 19K)

I believe.

Attached: IMG_20181029_130833495.jpg (2432x4320, 2.38M)

Attached: 9780415372602.jpg (413x648, 42K)

Attached: e66023a0ca4f2993c6c119696a870512--the-gambler.jpg (180x271, 13K)

Nigger pot pie and I don't care.

There will be K-pop hits sung about us

There will be a brand of adult diapers created for the morons who believe on this shitcoin.

fucking kek man, you will make it no doubt

LOL

decryptmedia.com/2018/10/22/web3-summit-chainlink-partners/

>Controversial Jow Forums board, Jow Forums, and its NSFW prophet, have long seen Chainlink as the Holy Grail of crypto. Will its new partnership raise it to the sky or expose it as a cult?

what timeline are we in

Attached: linkball3.png (900x900, 410K)

Attached: linkballer.jpg (587x501, 38K)

YOU ARE GOING TO KILL MEME MAGIC PERMANENTLY. THIS IS WHY WE CAN'T HAVE NICE THINGS

Attached: 1F07B7E8-C756-4A92-AC99-1B80712102D6.png (900x1039, 418K)

They'll be painting this scene like the Last Supper.

Attached: 1540462215296.jpg (4160x3120, 2.73M)

kek
>scam become legit product because of autism

What the fuck are you talking about? We're just passing time. It's been a long year of wait..

is it too late to get into the chain, lads?

Attached: 41Ekv6KIkxL._SX329_BO1,204,203,200_[1].jpg (331x499, 20K)

will it be painted with menstrual blood?

There will be hovels named after us,.

Attached: serg.jpg (1000x979, 103K)

>durrrr people are saying theyll become millionaires, is it too late when its .45 cents??

what do you think you fucking moron?

>But, more importantly, what’s with the Jow Forums community, and how come they’ve been such devoted followers to a project that few have heard of for so long? The religious-like fervor seems to originate from one source: a pseudonymous “prophet,” or ahem, oracle, known as AssBlaster. Mr Blaster has a reputation for predicting–or causing–pumps in Chainlink’s price, leaking insider information and claiming the coin will reach $200.

Attached: 1537863543149.png (374x429, 305K)

Can someone please explain the big deal about this crypto? I am willing to buy dirt if there's actually a chance

W-Wut? Sorry I cant hear you over all these WINNING.WINNING.WINNING.WINNING.WINNING.WINNING.WINNING.WINNING.WINNING.WINNING.WINNING.WINNING.WINNING.WINNING.WINNING.WINNING.WINNING.WINNING.WINNING.WINNING.WINNING.WINNING.WINNING.WINNING.WINNING.WINNING.WINNING.WINNING.WINNING.WINNING.WINNING.WINNING.WINNING.WINNING.WINNING.WINNING.WINNING.WINNING.WINNING.WINNING.WINNING.WINNING.WINNING.WINNING.WINNING.WINNING.WINNING.WINNING.WINNING.WINNING.WINNING.WINNING.WINNING.WINNING.WINNING.WINNING.WINNING.

There will be novels written by us

Attached: Don't.jpg (1046x1032, 683K)

IV'E GOT THAT EXACT SAME SHIRT!!!

Was it too late when Bitcoin was at $.50?

LINK is an Eth token that allows for outside information to be obtained and used by blockchain tech. This is known as an Oracle. An Oracle connects blockchains to off-chain resources such as Bank Payments, Marker Data, Web APIs, and even other blockchains. With this data, things can be checked automagically and thus better decisions can be made on-chain. This is a major upgrade to the functionality of smart contracts, as things off-chain can now be tracked- has this package been delivered? Was this payment made via BTC? Are these bananas accounted for at our warehouse?

Link does exactly what the name implies - it links together the blockchain and smart contract systems with the rest of the world.

People bought Eth sub $1 and held to $1400. I can't see any novels about people getting rich with Eth, user.

I'm writing a novel right now. No doubt, I'll make some references about stinky linkies
kek

Link has 50x the supply of btc.

$0.50 link is like $25 btc.

That said, if I had a time machine, I would go all in on btc at $25 with my student loans.

Wrong.
Unlike bitcoin, chainlink is actually useful.

My dude if anything its like ETH at $1, will go to $1,000 and immediately crash to nothing once this project is revealed to be one big
>band aid solution

Attached: SOweirdAndSOcreepy.jpg (640x425, 64K)

Listen I genuinely care about about Anons financial well being. Its hard as shit to get ahead in life now, not just working 9-5 for the rest of your life. The sooner you start saving the sooner you can get ahead in life. Chainlink is a meme started by Jow Forums (an infamous trolling board) to lead people to financial ruin. This is NOT A JOKE. Don't let your saved wealth be thrown away over night. Vitalik Buterin the creator of ethereum said himself the days of making x100 or x1000 are over, that right the guy who created the second most popular crypto said himself those days are over. Now Jow Forums is trying to get people to lose even more money after the December/January bloodbath. Smart money already exited the crypto world. Crypto is basically a highly specialized database, companies don't need this. They will just create their own private blockchains. There is no need for crypto chainlink isn't even needed to run the nodes. Think XRP when you think chainlink. The company ripple (smartcontracts) is doing well but the coin XRP(chainlink) isn't even needed for the companies technology. Considering what Vitalik said "The days of making x100 or x1000 returns are over." Chainlink needs a 399900% increase in price over the next couple of months to reach $1000 this is ludicrous. Don't fall for it, chainlink its a meme to fuck you over. Consider this for chainlink at current price to reach $1 you need an increase of 700% or a 233% increase every month until EOY. This is a Jow Forums meme to siphon money out of the hands of the already vulnerable.

Attached: image_0_0.jpg (900x506, 113K)