Moral Consequences of Being A Chump

I make $52,500/year. I have no family that relies on me financially.

The following is going to be a bit difficult to understand, but follow me: I'm also a gamer. I like to play miniatures games and Magic: the Gathering. These games are expensive. I play pick up games with people I meet at game shops. Sometimes, I offer to pay my opponent if I lose and even make it hard for myself to win by letting my opponent take cards out of my magic deck or have other advantages in the game outside of the game's normal rules - basically I set myself up to fail. Also as a penalty for losing, I offer to let people rip up some of my cards or step on some miniatures (which take hours to build and paint as well as lots of money to buy). When I inevitably lose, I pay the person, buy them cards, buy them other gaming stuff, and/or let them damage my gaming collection per my agreement to pay them when I lose. I've developed a reputation as someone who can be beaten at games for money and though none of these people are my friends, they sometimes ask me if I'm up for a game when they see me at a game shop.

After having one of these experiences of losing, getting my cards ripped/models stomped, and/or paying someone, I go home, fantasize about being a chump and getting laughed at, used for money, etc. I jerk off to it. Then, after I get off, I get a sudden rush of regret for having my stuff damaged and losing money. I don't have specific numbers but about 1/3 of my income goes to this.

I always pay my bills and rent. However, I don't own a car and can't save up money. I eat very cheaply because I often either don't have cash or try to use what cash I have making bets I'm unlikely to win and buying other gamers expensive gaming supplies/products.

I hate myself for doing this. My quality of life is spartan. However, I won't stop doing it for that reason. It's like I'm addicted. However, would anyone consider what I'm doing immoral? If it were immoral, I think that would help me stop.

Attached: 100079393-chump-word-in-a-dictionary-chump-concept-.jpg (450x300, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=findom
instagram.com/explore/tags/findom/?hl=en
fetlife.com/events/712044
youtube.com/watch?v=ao8L-0nSYzg
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Is this fresh pasta?

no...

You have a masturbation/sex addiction. Seek help to control your sexual urges and you will no longer have this problem.

I am gonna go out on a limb and say you don't have much success with the ladies...

Is this a thing? Addiction is a word I use to describe chemical dependency...

No, I'm single.

I think we need to get you a grown up hobby, something in the outdoors maybe

definitely something manlier

You are degenerate my friend, no way around it...
Find the god inside you and you will realize that you can find much better uses for your time and money

Nvm. I guess there is stuff about this. I think of it as like an addiction but I've never been told it is an addiction in a real sense. This is the natural progression.

I really enjoy gaming, other than for the reasons mentioned above. However, I think I may not be able to game if I want to quit doing this. It's too tempting and people actively try to get me to put up my money.

user, I... why...?

There's something about someone knowing that I'm stupid for making the bet and something about them breaking my stuff or taking my credit card for a ride that turns me on.

Buy a .22 rifle and goto the range for an hour next weekend...spend like an hour out there

see how that goes

maybe goto a beer testing or something....or BDSM, it's a hell of a lot more fun

what city are you in?

I'm in Minnesota

It's immoral as fuck because they are unknowing objects in your sexual conquest. If they're under 18 that's even worse.

This is literally a fetish for humiliation/cuckolding/findom, either of those

Lurking to see what OP's hustle is

it's also bullshit and fake

It's called Findom (financial domination). It's a thing.

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=findom

There are entire instagram and twitter accounts dedicated to sucking cash out of weird, desperate dudes like yourself.

instagram.com/explore/tags/findom/?hl=en

I don't know what to say other than you're fucked and you're probably kind of a faggot. You may as well have a gambling addiction. Try to find something else to jerk off too that doesn't cost you thousands of dollars.

Attached: yikes.png (400x400, 6K)

even if he just gets into regular femdom and starts slow....we have plenty of nerdy guys at our femdom parties
the shit is fun man, create a fetlife account and goto a Minnesota munch

fetlife.com/events/712044

go to that and tell them you're curious

youtube.com/watch?v=ao8L-0nSYzg

watch OP. Your addiction is a product of your surroundings.

You're ethnically German, aren't you?

Thanks for sharing. I'm not sure what I'm to do as the cage is of my own making - by giving away money. Worse still, there are people now who encourage me do it.

No.

You think this is moral? That's a pretty expensive fetish you got there. Probably in more ways than financially.

what kind of decks do you have? and is your "miniatures" warhammer?

Yes, Warhammer. Mostly commander decks.

give me money you retard

I'll play you on cocktrice anytime if you pay me enough, lil bitch

also buy my deck

Lol nerds are crazy

This. Unironically. There would be no ethical problems if your partners on this thing knew about and accept you jerking off to this (assuming they are adults of course).

There is findom and then there is addiction. If want to stop doing this and are unable to, seek counsel. You might want to consider leaving that jerking off thing unsaid, though.

you simply have a mental health issue. go to a doc and start trying meds