OH NO NO NO

OH NO NO NO

Attached: PRL.png (740x492, 180K)

Other urls found in this thread:

old.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/9sg08h/do_not_buy_oyster_pearl_prl_the_smart_contract/
reddit.com/r/Oyster/comments/9sh8x2/suicide_hotline_8002738255/
coinexchange.io/market/PRL/BTC
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

shirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetttt

I Can confirm someone has taken control of the Smart Contract. Do NOT BUY ANYTHING. I honestly dont know what to say right now. Im waiting for more information. Thats all I know.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa

NEGATIVE -65%

ITS FUCKING REAL OMG IN THE DISCORD NOW. ADMIN JUST CONFIRMED

I saw this shit getting shilled here earlier as a "good store of value". Man I feel bad for whomever fell for it.

Lol if you got ku-cuked

oooooooooo nononono

Do Oyster shills still try to FUD the Basic Attention Token or is that a lost cause?

I remember these two were direct competitors back at the end of the bull run

Attached: bat JUST.png (841x750, 192K)

it was on a good rally recently

>just a usual correction lads

Attached: 1532811590419.png (743x800, 1.3M)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA

ALL OF YOU "INVESTORS" DESERVE TO BE SCAMMED. Did you look at the contract???

directorLock and saleClosed have ALWAYS been False. I was waiting for this to happen.

Why would a dev exit scam now?

Ofc, they have always been false, how would they make the final peg adjustment/peg smart contract without the contract being open?

Because he'd reached the point where he had enough money to make it worth it.

Fuck you, I got mine.

screencaps pls loool

Oyster Peaaarrrrllccccoooonnnneeeccctttt

HODL

YOU ASSHOLES TOLD ME THIS PROJECT WAS PERFECT BECAUSE THEY HAVE A WORKING PRODUCT

Attached: 349.jpg (637x921, 33K)

>JUST A CORRECTION JUST A CORRECTION JUST A CORRECTION JUST A CORRECTION JUST A CORRECTION JUST A CORRECTION JUST A CORRECTION JUST A CORRECTION JUST A CORRECTION JUST A CORRECTION JUST A CORRECTION JUST A CORRECTION JUST A CORRECTION JUST A CORRECTION JUST A CORRECTION JUST A CORRECTION JUST A CORRECTION JUST A CORRECTION JUST A CORRECTION JUST A CORRECTION JUST A CORRECTION JUST A CORRECTION JUST A CORRECTION JUST A CORRECTION JUST A CORRECTION JUST A CORRECTION JUST A CORRECTION JUST A CORRECTION JUST A CORRECTION JUST A CORRECTION

Attached: index.jpg (273x184, 4K)

Ahhh, the good ol' clam slam.

Hodl at your own peril m8.

im selling brunos dox for 5 btc

>Hodl at your own Pearl

Attached: 1510169161647.jpg (500x297, 13K)

are there actually people on here that put their hard earned money into something called oyster pearl?
this is just ironic right

Don't forget guys that if the devs didn't just fuck us over, there is still hope. They could just start fresh with another smart contract and use a "snapshot" of before the hack happened. But the problem with that is that everyone who did something after the hack gets fucked.

It's almost like smart contracts, magical internet money, trusting anonymous guys calling themselves Bruno Block, and putting your money into PEARL is all really fucking stupid.

You thought they were going to do that by issuing more tokens and you still bought in knowing they were going to inflate more and make your shit worthless? This level of braindead is inconceivable.

Smart contracts and magical internet money is certainly not stupid - however this is a fine example of a stupid, badly written smart contract where this fucking Bruno cuck had control.

Why was this crap shilled so hard last week?

>code is law.
>except when we're losing our money.
>no, wait, code is law.
>except when the dev exit scams.
>internet tokens are great.
>decentralized.
>no banks.
>total privacy, oh my god.
>no one can take them from me.
>NOT YOUR KEYS! NOT YOUR COINS!
>I'm sure they'll make us whole by doing a magical reversal to some old snapshot. We did trust them to hold our coins on their not quite a bank platform, after all.

Attached: feel pinks.jpg (851x1920, 155K)

>magical reversal to some old snapshot
thanks for letting everyone know you're retarded.

we already knew who would win, the victory just happened much sooner than we thought.

But the steadfast iron will of unstoppable code. Are you saying that you didn't deserve to lose all your money due to trusting frauds, not doing research, not checking the contract was valid, not giving up your keys, and not letting the invisible hand of the free market sort out failures like this organically so you can reach the all-natural golden bull run?

I liked coiners better when they believed their own hype.

Attached: bitcoin angry bird takes a shit on biznessmens hopes and dreams.jpg (900x600, 68K)

WHT THE FUCK OYSTER FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCKKKK IM IN FUCKING DISBELIEF

FUCK FUCK FUCK

altcoin wojack finally evolved into self realization

Oyster Pearl was always shit stained arcade tokens. Real magic internet money is BTC and 0xBTC and Monero. Don't put digital faeces next to digital gold.

They were not gonna do that. Closing the contract with an automated adjustable peg doesn't involve minting new coins. Do you even know solidity?

Yes, the exchanges will like this problem being offloaded onto them, just like the investors love it, except with more gusto.

old.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/9sg08h/do_not_buy_oyster_pearl_prl_the_smart_contract/

Attached: ahhhh.png (349x491, 203K)

Yesterday I had 27k, now i have barely 10k. All the way down from a 160k ath...........I cant take this bullshit any longer. Crypto is a fucking scam. I just want to kill myself

Butters aren't ready for this blackpill

richfag detected
>you did lost if you panic sold though

>assuming

Are you a liberal?

what an idiot, should have dumped slowly and steadily like smart money do

just for you
reddit.com/r/Oyster/comments/9sh8x2/suicide_hotline_8002738255/

Once again 0xBitcoin dev being the only one who's not a complete retard

Attached: Screenshot_20181029-180854_BaconReader.jpg (1078x791, 238K)

Code is law they said
Crypto currency is the future they said
Be your own bank they said

Attached: bitcoin crypographic ultra money investment.jpg (2336x3552, 785K)

I didn't even notice my quads.

Attached: dubs quad damage.jpg (500x502, 197K)

riddle me this pearlys, how is it decentralized if I can hack 1 smart contract and seize the supply

Should have bought Ark instead

guys on reddit say its still good project, how do i buy?

you can't buy right now trading is frozen until sidechain implemented

will i be able to sell my oyster shell still?

If you are still holding this trash market dump it here while these buy walls stand:
coinexchange.io/market/PRL/BTC

There will not be a recovery, this is not Bitcoin and this is not Mt. Gox you are delusional, this is an internal exit scam.

I just looked HAHAHAHAHA!! That's all I got..

>hack
There's no hack, and the "smart" contract worked exactly as designed.

The creator of the contract always maintained the right to print more coins.

Why anyone would trust an anonymous person on the internet with *anything* much less actual money... well I have no answer for that.

Attached: PRL.jpg (235x215, 7K)

Excellent pearl of wisdom my dude.

what a coincidence they exit scam as soon as it did a 3x within 1 month

The team was definitely in on it. I wouldn't be surprised if Bruno is just an alias created as a scapegoat.

sorry guys IOU $300k

AFK.

ya I looked into it and this definitely is the case
the fact they never controlled the private keys of the contract creator (even after reddit pointed it out on day 1) is a huge red flag

hope they get investigated

this, 0xbtc is patrician tier

They need to hard fork the blockchain and commit the new smart contracts with updated code.

>It's not us guys, it's Bruno
>Fucking Bruno man!

Who's not buying it?

So the multi person team would all ruin their careers and imago including their 20 million dollar company for a measly 150k in ETH divided among all?

You do realize they are not a $20 million dollar company? They have something like 1.2 million in liquid cash. This exit scam was not the only issue.

There was a guy that's been calling them out 6 months ago. He noted that the team were dumping on them constantly. It fell on deaf ears obviously and now he's doing the "told ya so..."

HEY HEY HEYYYYYYYY