Just drove thru Memphis and went to Starbucks

$7.37 for a grande coffee.

That's more than minimum wage.

Attached: IMG_20181029_164508_475.jpg (2154x2154, 1.43M)

And you paid for it. Kys

Be thankful you weren't carjacked.

Starbucks coffee is strong. Who the hell needs a grande? If I go there it’s a tall or an espresso.

You are full of shit. A grande coffee is less than two bucks.

That can’t be true. It’s not even 5 bucks for a grande latte in uptown manhattan. Wtf is up with Memphis?

You could've bought iced coffee at a grocery store for a buck or two if you really had to have it

The only redpill in the coffee world to learn is fucking make your own with cheap strong beans. The rest is straight NPC shit, even worse if you're one of those bulletproof coffee salesman (muh coffee mold, muh butter).

I got the cocao protein blended cold brew. I promise you it was $7.37

Attached: IMG_20181029_165252.jpg (3024x4032, 2.99M)

Grande coffee in Chicago is less than $3 and I'm assuming it's the same everywhere.

Absolutely no way in hell you paid over $7 for a Starbuck's coffee.

It probably wasn't a coffee you got but a sugar drink laced with coffee.

Ok, you didn’t get “a coffee” then you fucking retard.

Stop fucking wasting your money, just stop. I used to do this all the time too, just blow $5 here $10 there aimlessly.

you bought a milkshake

Wow and it tastes like literal dog shit

an espresso is stronger than a coffee and costs less

dont be a pussy ass bitch, drink espresso

Oh, so you got some artisan sõyboy faggot drink at (((Starbucks))) just to come here and bitch to us about how much it costs. Get yourself a regular coffee like a real man.

Wtf is wrong with your thumb nail?

Black coffee only. I can't take anyone else seriously. Why does anyone fag their perfectly bbc coffee with bullshit like sugar? Faggots you should be drinking it for CAFFEINE, and being frugal about it. It's coffee, it's a drug, get it strong and cheap. Don't be gay

S. Second Street? You got a stammer?

>buying coffee at starbucks
Literally just make a pot and fill a thermos up with it and drink it black you stupid fucking faggot

Attached: doomer.jpg (451x411, 29K)

Enjoy your discolored teeth.

Keep investing in your diabetes sugar boy. Discolored teeth are an easy fix to what you're goin' down.

>enjoy your (insert nonexistant or easily fixable side effect here)
Is there a lazier argument against things you don't like?

I drink my coffee black and I do have discolored teeth that whiten occasionally. Just saying. I’ve seen what years of the habit have done to my parents.

He has toe thumbs. Google it.

mmmm so I was wrong and you are in fact woke. gg. stay black

user... Just because you bought a drink at a coffee shop, doesn't mean its an actual coffee...

Nothing wrong with my thumb. Just have skin coming off my finger. I'll snip it later. If you rip then off it bleeds bad.

Attached: IMG_20181029_171119.jpg (4032x3024, 2.38M)

If that’s what’s keeping you from getting laid you got bigger problems

It ain’t. But I do notice the teeth of the people I’m talking to. Especially bad or discolored teeth are pretty gross and distracting.

This is proof we need a gold standard. Because the Jews continue to confiscate our wealth through inflation

You just donated $7.37 to an illegal economic immigrant caravan headed to a town near you.