FORGET EVERYTHING! JUST CHECK THIS OUT AND GRAB THEM WHILE YOU STILL CAN: BITCOINEREUM

Anons, FORGET EVERYTHING and read this:

cointelegraph.com/news/mining-with-no-special-equipment-token-uses-bitcoin-principles-on-ethereum-blockchain

That's right, anyone can mine this piece of shit right now by just calling a Smart Contract function! JUST READ ABOUT IT AND SHUT THE FUCK UP!

THIS SHIT IS JUST TRADING AT $0.05!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LIKE BITCOIN BACK IN 2009 WTFFFFFFFFF #FOMO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: bitcoinereum.png (1055x764, 1.38M)

Other urls found in this thread:

link.medium.com/PAqsaDjQpR
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>0xbtc BTFO by $300 marketcap project
>even claims the "first mineable token" as their own
based and redpilled, fuck pajeets

You’re a grade A retard. It’s not mineable in any sense of PoW. You are truly retarded. 0xBTC is truly mineable. This token doesn’t have difficulty adjustments, it isn’t mineable, it’s like a lottery.

DO NOT BUY THIS PIECE OF SHIT, ITS A PAID ARTICLE, THEY PAID 2 BTC FOR THAT POST, PLEASE DONT BUY INTO THIS PUMP AND DUMP.

link.medium.com/PAqsaDjQpR

You are all idiots for sleeping on 0xBitcoin

>PoW mining is the only True Mining and I am its prophet

I can't decide if I should promote this because Jow Forums is completely made up of NPCs or if I should show you the way with real mineable currency like 0xBTC.

In order for this coin to succeed, Ethereum must succeed.

0xBTC is like any other minable coin where you mine coins with gpu/cpu and all that bullshit.

Bitcoinereum can be mined by everyone by just calling a smart contract function with any ethereum wallet, example myetherwallet, very easy.

Also, FACT: Bitcoinereum was created before 0xBTC

So 0xBTC can go fuck themselves when they claim they are the first bitcoin minable token

I was here when bitcoinereum was launched and actually mined some coins, super easy and quite cool

300k USD in volume on biggest exchange.

based.

So how does it compare to Bitcoin?
It has no supply cap or changing difficulty?
What's the point?

Do you even read? Fuck off.

Bitcoinereum has max supply cap like bitcoin of 21 Million coins, but no difficulty, that’s what makes it different, without the difficulty anyone can mine it easily by just calling a smart contract function

My bad about the supply.

So long term, instead of just contributing lots of work, all you are doing is spending tons of eth on transaction fees.
There's nothing to stop 1 person from mining all available by swinging their ETH dick around and maxing the limit with the highest gwei.
It becomes a weird gas war instead of proof of work I guess

I don’t think the point of bitcoinereum is about proof of work.

Bitcoinereum is introducing a new concept of smart contract mining by just calling a function that can be done by anyone easily.

Yes in the end who sends the highest gas wins in theory, but thats similar to POW, whoever has the biggest hashrate wins. They are diferrent concepts I believe

I don't think it really scales long term though if it starts picking up steam
The amount of money people decide to throw at mining it can rapidly jump to enough to spam ETH at a problematic level and its extremely easy for an individual to turn it on/off

With PoW after a while it becomes necessary to have huge pools comprised of many individuals instead of any single entities, at least for an extremely long time

It's kind of interesting but also stupid that it compares itself to Bitcoin

Amazing. Amazing.
I fully support this wave of bullshit which is so enraging 0xshitcoin bagholders.

LOL

Kinda stupid because it compares itself to bitcoin? Why is that?

Let me tell you something, if Bitcoinereum wasnt created, 0xBTC wouldnt exist.

0xBTC was created based on the bitcoinereum idea (yes bitcoinereum was the first and 0xBTC just stole the concept) and they just added the gpu mining to it - making it even more stupid because if you want to mine with gpu/difficulty you can mine any other altcoin out there.

Bitcoinereum has the same supply as bitcoin, same reward, same halving... why is it stupid to compare it do bitcoin?

Let me remind you: BITCOINEREUM WAS THE FIRST BITCOIN MINABLE TOKEN ON ETHEREUM

And even better, anyone can mine bitcoinereum by just calling a simple smart contract function so just fuck off with your 0xBTC difficulty bullshit

I get that it came first, and its a very interesting idea, but saying it is mined is a bit of a stretch.
It might be technically correct but it isn't proof-of-work like every regular mined currency out there.
0xBTC is and always will be the first PoW token, which is what makes it legitimately comparable to BTC.

I think it makes much more sense and is more healthy for the scaling of the token "mining" to be stretched by difficulty changes than by weird gas fights.

Dude bitcoinereum never claimed it's proof of work just shut the fuck up.

And there are other types of mining out there like proof of stake, proof of authority and what not. 0xBTC doesn't bring anything new quite frankly just a coin like any other.

Bitcoinereum can be mined easily by anyone without gpu and shit just call a fucking smart contract function and that's it!

Why would someone spend $12k on a Cointelegraph article to promote a $100k market cap token? Clearly one guy is hoping to dump the shit out of his supply after making bank. Good luck all of you being who he dumps on.

or clearly someone believes in something that you don’t.

how can anyone make a pump and dump of this if anyone can mine this coin litteraly for free? whoever paid that article is being generous imo

Me too I'm the master of fud I need to keep buying this shit low...

I'm replying to the guy saying "BITCOINEREUM WAS THE FIRST BITCOIN MINABLE TOKEN ON ETHEREUM"

If getting a token by calling a single function counts as mining I am 100% sure someone else made a basic contract that did that first.

>0xBTC doesn't bring anything new quite frankly
...yes... it brings Proof of Work to ERC20

You can't mine it for free you have to pay shit tons of gas to get a reasonable amount

Seriously what kind of mining is calling a function?
Proof of Function Calling?

Attached: 1456699976190.png (610x505, 240K)

Proof of work is only useful to avoid double spending lol you dont need that on a ethereum token...

Tons of gas to mine Bitcoinereum? Lol you can mine it right now with 3 gwei and you spend like $0.01... *sigh* and you get a full coin just for $0.01. Do it 50 times, you get 50 coins... for 50 cents lol...

Attached: Screenshot_20181029-191749.png (1080x2220, 468K)

it’s a new type of mining. Deal with it

Minereum came before bitcoinereum.

Attached: Screenshot_20181029-191805.png (1080x2220, 262K)

minereum is selfmining dumbass ypu dont call a function to mine

>Computer scientist Hal Finney built on the proof-of-work idea, yielding a system that exploited reusable proof of work ("RPOW").[18] The idea of making proofs-of-work reusable for some practical purpose had already been established in 1999.[2] Finney's purpose for RPoW was as token money. Just as a gold coin's value is thought to be underpinned by the value of the raw gold needed to make it, the value of an RPoW token is guaranteed by the value of the real-world resources required to 'mint' a PoW token.

PoW is useful for generating a store of value with the right set of distribution parameters such as limited supply and difficulty adjustment.

It might not be expensive now but you need to do a single transaction for every token, and only 50 can be mined per 10 minutes.
If a reasonable number of people started trying to "mine" it would quickly become ridiculous as they would need to compete with higher prices to avoid wasting their gas entirely.

Well, dont you have to compete with higher hashrates with POW? Then you get to a point that only if you spend huge amounts of money in mining hardware you have a chance of getting some coins.

How many people called bitcoin ridiculous back then?

I like bitcoinereum tho quite easy to mine, got my coin moments ago so easy that it’s still buzzling my head, will mine some more for sure

anons i reviewed bitcoinereum and simply put bitcoinereum is the coin of the poor and hopeless with just few cents you can mine dozens of coins at least for now right? is very good to have coin that poor people can mine also, i like it

You do have to compete but it scales slowly and takes continuously greater hash power to produce tokens, and quickly becomes impossible as an individual.

With BCTM a single person can completely clog up the distribution endlessly for a relatively low amount of money, and inconsistent behaviour has no effect because there is no difficulty.
There is no consistency for the "effort" required, which in this case is just money, so there is no reason to assume the tokens you spend money mining will actually have any value afterwards.

I'm not saying it's evil or wrong but it just doesn't make sense to me, I don't see how it can succeed at a high rate of adoption.

great project! just bought 100k

false, no one can clog the distribution endlessly, anyone can send higher fees and they become the winners. Same like in pow, but pow can be even more dangerous because of 51% attacks

just mine it you don’t have to buy

this bitcoinereum thing is actually a brilliant idea

do you not understand how retarded u are if u actually believe in this shitcoin lmao

>bitcoinereum is actually a brilliant idea

Attached: 1536026095005.jpg (638x558, 64K)

Ox people why do u care? Don't you get that it's just Chinese people fucking with you because they know 0x is a American coin and they don't wanna have the Americans take over??? Stop being retarded you fucking new fag noobs. I like you guys but u sound fucking stupid... Just mine what ever the Chinese are putting out and dump it for 0x and bitcoin. Good night.

remember those retards who mined bitcoin in 2009?

Attached: laugh.jpg (480x318, 26K)

thanks for reminding me, I’m one of those retards

FACT: women are better than crypto

Attached: 54877CA8-78EC-4DFB-B55E-197B0713B875.jpg (1080x1082, 80K)

Yah.... Do yourself a favor and stay out of the Red-Light District(s).