Bruno did it !!! wow just wow ! all PRL holding safe we going back to $5 in few weeks...

Bruno did it !!! wow just wow ! all PRL holding safe we going back to $5 in few weeks. as usual panic sellers got rekted by becoming whale food, lesson fucking learned don't believe user crypto dev

medium.com/oysterprotocol/oyster-update-b813390ce10e

Attached: 1510817741023.png (1043x441, 493K)

>read the entire article
>not once did they safe funds are safe
>the only important thing they said is bruno got away with it because he was the only person with access to re-activate the ICO, and kucoin didn't have KYC verification required for PRL until November 1st
>claimed to have had their code audited 3 times
>bruno was able to exit with over $300k
>at the end of the article they literally beg people to help find who bruno is based on his ETH address... this is comedy.
way funnier exit scam than bitconeeeck because the devs take themselves so seriously, meanwhile they were oblivious to the identity or intentions of the guy holding the key to the back door.

Attached: 1523219628420.jpg (151x233, 10K)

How do you hide your identity as a dev? Do the devs for these meme coin and token shit literally just send each other shit anomalously?

Bruno literally fucking owned whole project highhandedly you fucking dense mofo

You cunt I only read the article now
Didn't know bruno made the whole thing and left a backdoor but kept anonymous to the higher ups

also, yes. a lot of shitcoins, i can think of ECA off the top of my head for example, are run by anonymous teams that just use github to work together while remaining user.

>come up with tech
>idea guy managers are pretentious cunts
>you know what fuck this shit
>exec hack_shitcoin

Bruno is a cool guy

Attached: 1406345159249.jpg (556x960, 65K)

He created the project a year ago with a small ICO. Months later, he hired actual people and built a team to support him in development

I'm not sure how he hired people while staying anonymous though. But regardless, there's public faces to the project now and it'll continue to run after they do the token swap

what will be mechanis of the coin swap ? sidechain ? fork ? do we get to keep old PRL

Very suspicious message if you ask me. The new """""CEO"""""""" asking everybody else to find out who this Bruno character is, when he's been talking to him for 10 months. He also acts like he's completely and totally blameless in all this. Very fishy.

Attached: 1517099947896.png (593x635, 260K)

Honestly this is probably my favorite exit scam I’ve seen cause if they really weren’t in on it then this guy managed to rob people working on his own project. Bruno is fucking palpatine

They take a snapshot of PRL balances before the exploit and airdrop to all the holders the new token.

Everything is fine.

Attached: 494947862.jpg (1000x1000, 164K)

>working with anonymous on that level

Imagine being his deluded....
They should all hand in their resignations to life and KTS.

Attached: BRUNO.png (900x650, 586K)

Satoshi is anonymous too, does that mean what BTC is a scam?

What do you think? Of course it is you daft cunt.

you trying to reason with Jow Forums botomless brainlets here

BTC scam confirmed

Attached: 4781498.jpg (754x943, 176K)

BTC isn't a product or a service.

ICOs are completely different.

He didn't act blameless at all. Clearly you're not following telegram chat.

But I don't expect newfags to be up to date on events.

You're too busy investing in ark and bat lmao.

This really shows how easy it is ti create a team and get them to stick their faces on a website more than anything. Scary since half the reason people invest in projects is cause of the team. Lol

You are still bashing BAT? LMFAO!!!!!

Dude just hang it up already. You are fucking done. JUSTD beyond belief and you still wont give it a rest.

good luck with that 1,500,000,000 supply and proprietary browser son

Never trust a guy named Bruno. That's a dog's name, not a human.

cyberpunk as fuck

BTC didn't ICO they released a working protocol. PRL is a ERC20 shitcoin based on a flawed premise (storage on tangle). Bruno been selling his huge stack for months, Kucoin just sped up the inevitable.

You wont make it. Actually you already failed to make it. You got exit scammed, and im still here trying to throw you a bone. Maybe if prl niggers did more listening rather than talking they would know how fucking stupid your post is and how suicide inducing your shit worthless prl bag is.

So i have 2500 PRL and SHL, what happens now?

Attached: 1492709494249.jpg (512x512, 71K)

Nothing, you're holding bags of shit. Go buy BAT asap, Brendan Eich can still save you from Bruno.

Attached: brendaneich25563.web_.jpg (1619x2024, 1.52M)

How fuckin stupid is this, to be the CEO of a company and addressing about one of your 'teammates' as their another ymous username (Bruno block) and asking people for any info out them. Who the fuck signs up for this job and works with anonymous ppl it makes them like straight up clowns.