COSS API RELEASE TODAY

ALL ABOARD!! Holy shit user, you aren't actually going to miss this are you? The Rocket Ship leaves for the moon today. API will allow traders to run bots, which is going to increase daily volume massively over the next month, after which a NEW matching engine will be implemented.

Get the fuck in here!!!!

Attached: 1523383683505.png (982x644, 935K)

Who's that semen demon?

Cossandra

coss is a shit exchange

Coss is Boss

Attached: A02FBB4A-3F3D-46A2-B75A-2C29547FEB7B.jpg (394x370, 68K)

1st queen of teh interwebs.

Anons I have been subtly shilling this since around 6 cents. Listen: it’s an exchange (now with an API, finally) with fiat gateways, full compliance in Singapore, and a new development team capable of adding features ahead of schedule. You don’t need to all-in on anything because you’ll receive a portfolio for free just by holding the COSS token. I know many of you will think this is pajeet bullshit, but you’ve helped me in the past and I want to give back.

Target is about $20 EOY, probably a top-15 exchange with around $150-175m volume. You can get a 10K bag for about 5 ETH.

Whens USD fiat coming?

Early November. New matching engine (guessing with stop losses, stop limits, trailing stops, etc.) by end of November. Expect popular coin listings too for the next 6 months. The best part about this project is that ‘real’ volume can be at a minimum - just arbitration bots can carry this thing through a global recession.

You get one bump, Jow Forums. There will be hordes of shillers pumping this like they did last year soon, but now they’ll have facts to back up the hype. Good luck.

>I know many of you will think this is pajeet bullshit,
Bro it's been pajeet bullshit and it still is. Nothing about COSS has changed except it's price going into the dumpster and the exchange losing volume. Even with fiat pairs (that nobody uses, check the volume) and whatever else you think they got they still can't even keep up with all of the new exchanges. Coss used to be in the first 100 on CMC, now it's 130 and on the second page lol, slowly moving down the ranks even with all these 'developments'.

Nobody wants to use this shit, period.

Haven’t had enough time to get more? The API was released yesterday and volume has started trending upwards on all pairs. See you at 10 cents in a couple of weeks.

who's the girl/ i need to know

Hell no, I'm not touching this shit with a 20 foot pole. I doubt their backend can even support the bots and other trash trading they will try to do now that they have an API. It was barely usable before. Good luck with your ten cents

The new matching engine can handle 1.5m TPS. The dev team they have now is pretty much top of their field. However, everybody can tell you have a sizeable investment in the exchange because you’re throwing me softballs instead of just insulting and saging me. Last post. Again - good luck Jow Forums.

Feels Good man

Coss has USD fiat and EUR and GBP
also GUSD and TUSD

US residents can use the fiat gateway in like 2 weeks

>Target is about $20 EOY, probably a top-15 exchange with around $150-175m volume.

not by EOY, but this shill is not far off

look mom I posted it again

>I doubt their backend can even support the bots and other trash trading

New engine next month
your FUD has failed you

Attached: 1380137073447.png (654x539, 787K)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

\o/\o/
\o/\o/
\o/\o/
\o/\o/
\o/\o/

Attached: 1538081335730.gif (480x480, 703K)

fran drescher

>fran drescher
user...

Attached: ThinkCoss.jpg (1280x960, 256K)

c'mon. plz.

Attached: download.jpg (704x728, 78K)

>gains 33% in a week
>'come on, do something'

still waiting to go back to 3$ heh. I bought a 0.07 last year so i'm fine but, you know.. All this potential, wasted by a romanian team. Thanks god they are gone now.

Wow...boss....

Attached: Img-thing.jpg (300x300, 22K)