What's the best state to live in?

What's the best state to live in?

Attached: col2q18_map1.jpg (1056x816, 374K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u6fQI_qB1JE
startribune.com/man-who-stabbed-2-at-mall-of-america-tells-court-isis-inspired-him/471639884/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What color are you fella?

Colorado hands down

>white

Attached: 20170424-4O1GHDF3vyAAcQfG8B1r.jpg (1280x1290, 119K)

I've only ever lived in New York. Jews might be the enemy but they are actually very good neighbors. Keep to themselves and want nothing to do with outsiders.

Wisconsin is a very underrated state if you can handle winter.

>Tan state
>Tan id
>Check

yellow states best states

RIO DE JANEIRO

Why is maine to expensive to live in?

checkkked

mine
also, not yours

I'm in KY. Make just under $27k a year. COL is not bad. Got a steady job, 401k that's on track to produce a decent return when the time comes, separate pension w/medical, no stress or bullshit, married w/only debt being a house and credit card (1k on it).
15K in the bank (used to be 20k but shit came up)
3k in a brokerage.
Cars (her's and mine) are paid for.

They just vote in politicians who do want to interfere with your business.

Welfare for Somalis has to come from somewhere goy.

Minnesota

East coast is a shithole, west coast is a shitole, south is a shithole, most of the midwest is a shithole.

Texas. A little blue. A little red. I'll shoot you of you fuck with my castle. Cheap Mexican labor, good Mexican food and Mexican hood rats. What's not to love?

Yeah its real nice being surrounded by a bunch of actual homosexuals and trannies. No thanks.

The best states are the rural ones, choose one thats a state away from a big city so you can go visit and do all the city stuff when you want. And stay away from the south states too unless you like blacks or mexicans

why does cuckifornia even exist?

Wow what the fuck, cost of living is that high in Alaska? Always thought it was bumfuck nowhere with snow state with Sarah Palin as their mascot.

Attached: 1355433434.jpg (282x334, 16K)

Its because it takes a lot of resources to get those idiots their goods like food and TVs

But you're in Kentucky...

I'm in the metro ATL area it's pretty sweet.

Make ~100k/yr under 30 and i'm not even an engineer/programmer

Low cost of living areas, easy to buy a house unless you wanna be a mega hip fag in the city.

Close to city when you do actually wanna go there for stuff.

Decent weather, doesn't get oppressively hot like it does in Texas. Doesn't get too cold either.

The high % of blacks kinda sucks though, makes me almost want to consider something like North Carolina.

kek, imagine thinking this is true.

If you're a richfag I vote California midcoast, or Bay Area if you're a super richfag. Otherwise Colorado or Oregon/Washington perhaps. All the east coast states suck because the weather is horrific like 10 months a year, either too muggy or too fucking cold and shitty. All the southeast states are trash from all the biblethumpers and magacunts.

somalis are turning it into a shithole

youtube.com/watch?v=u6fQI_qB1JE

startribune.com/man-who-stabbed-2-at-mall-of-america-tells-court-isis-inspired-him/471639884/

Attached: 034ef6544bce0676cf373e451a4a2c8e05c399b7e9ec67c9ac58cd7b9fb57bf9.jpg (400x400, 26K)

NJ user here. If you're smart enough and successful enough you can live in the best state in the Union. Just make sure you can afford to live in one of the wealthy white suburbs, or you'll suffer the nuggets and spics.

Attached: 1534818075955.jpg (926x771, 218K)

>What's not to love?
Mexicans

Because it's cold as fuck and snowed in for half the year. Short growing season increases the price of food on top of the fact that upper new England has little industry besides paper mills. Lots of shit gets driven in on trucks and half the time the trucks can't even get in the state because of ice.

What I said is true. All the places you mentioned are infested with degenerates.

you've never been here before, have you?

Attached: 1533581319092.jpg (324x299, 49K)

Finally, a list for which Mississippi's usual last place finish isn't a bad thing.

This is actually the correct answer.

That video is a literal nightmare

I think New York is a high priced shithole...but then I see California and Hawaii on this map and it puts things into perspective