Found 500 year old painting in attic worth millions

>be me
>clean up attic
>find dads art pile
>find odd looking painting looking very old
>asks dad about it
>dad has no clue, bought itof some art dealer 20 years ago
>decided to call an art dealer to prove authenticy
>actually legit Cranach potraying a deceased Martin Luther after he just passed in 1546
>worth 5 million gps
>start to contact potential buyers such as musuems & churches
>has no clue what to do now
>seeking help on Jow Forums

So yea, I tried everything I could to sell this thing. It seems that I cant just reach out to all the potential buyers. Im sure there are churches loaded with money that would die for this painting but I dont know how to contact them. Should I buy emaillists, and send emails to every single church in america? What would you do?

Attached: Cranach Versteigerung 01.10.1919 Bild.png (1093x608, 555K)

Can't really tell you what to do in that situation but if you want incorrect advice on what shitcoin to buy let me know

lmao I appreciate your honesty

I’ll take it off your hands for $300 bucks

I got offered 100k by some douchy british art collector, trying to exploit my ass

as a legit expert on this kind of art about what you should do. would be better if it's not a dealer.

Op I would love to buy this, how can I contact you?

Yeah where do you live OP we can meet there, make sure to have the painting in the house

I also have like 2 picasso, one modigliani and dali aswells as miro. my dad bought shit ton of art not knowing the worth, would you be interested in buying more then this one?

Yeah OP. You have any dogs or alarms? I want to see it too.

you should insure it until it's sold
getting it appraised by the insurer might help you get connections and at least protect it in case something happens

I have it insured. But thanks for the advice!

First step would be to movw them in a secure location like a bank vault

Yeah totally. Im a big fancy art collector and I do all my shopping on biz

I am from Liechtenstein, you would have to fly out.

We have it currently secured by the national art museum of liechtenstein, they also own a few cranachs.

should take it to some big antique auction place, like the equivalent of Christies or Sothebys in the uk
they will advertise it in the right circles

auction house and move on with your life

you can balk at the auction fee all you want but you're really paying for their connections, and help in facilitating a large transaction.

alright ill see what they estimate that the paintig will bring in, since it always gets higher sold then the estimation

EBay

Get in contact with Sotheby's. Organize an auction

Gold & Silver Pawn Shop

Auction houses m8
Find out which ones specialize in this type of art and let collectors fight the proce higher

I know a russian guy who owns steel companies and has like 40 million dollars and collects art

>worth 5 million gps
sold

This. Go ask facebook or reddit.

Christie's Auctions

auction retard. its only worth as much as someone is willing to pay for it.

contact sotheby's or christie's, or similar houses (though I only know of those two)

Find an auction house on either the East Coast, Los Angeles, or San Francisco.
Make sure the auction event you attend with it is paired with some kind of special history/art theme. It has to be the biggest history or art history event of the year.
That's how you'll clean house user.

Attached: 1522846599968.jpg (956x632, 184K)