ITA is the last solid Ogre moon of 2018

Floor should be set, but don't quote me on that. Some other asshole said "you're not on our team" on one of my other threads, but he may just have been larping. If he's not, well, all the more reason to fuck over this dumb groups accumulation.

Dev is working. Multi-Bullettproofs "soon".

Wallet is still locked, so set some lower buy orders in case it flash-dumps, but I just don't see it happening for long, if it does. As always, please set sell targets and stick to them.

There is absolutely no way this stays at a 20K cap short or mid-term, especially with all the money flowing around Ogre these days, and people sniffing for solid ground floors. This is one of the few coins left on Tradeogre that has an active, non-asshole dev, that hasn't mooned violently.

Think about it :
italocoin.com/

Attached: ITA.png (500x500, 17K)

>This is one of the few coins left on Tradeogre that has an active, non-asshole dev
This has got to be the worst shilling ever. "Buy this because the dev is not an asshole guys!"

It's true, and at this market-cap, if you're looking for something to set and forget, there's few at this market-cap, with this trend. Yes, trends die, but I don't suspect this one will, as again, the dev is active, and not an asshole.

Only a matter of time, I think.

Shit coin

Everything is a shitcoin.

Market cap is $35k now, $560k at max supply. Will this shitcoin ever be worth half a million, with no distinguishing features? No, it will not. The time to churn out copypaste coins and expect to get rich was december 2013 or december 2017. Not now.

Things change. Development happens. People say the same thing every time.

Development happens faster on coins with more than "a dev".

Yes, and teams grow. Point?

Network effects. No one wants to work on a coin that's going nowhere, and coins go nowhere without devs. Big coins grow, small coins wither.

I think this might be the dumbest thing I have ever read.

If you're a dev, what do you want to devote your precious time towards? A coin people will actually use, or a tradeogre shitcoin?

Guess what other bird-like token was once just a "Tradeogre shitcoin"? Granted, yes, they're different, vastly, but still. There's a lot of room in this space, my friend.

Silence is golden.

Patience.

Tightening up. ("That's what she said")

CHAD rLX

English, please.

>he didnt buy XRN

180 sat first buys, my friend.