What Is The Best Investment You Ever Made?

Attached: DEDE135C-A16B-4986-A7B7-740811412C43.png (480x553, 206K)

Exercise

getting off the computer and living my life

this and a CS degree

Blowing a giant hit load of cum in you’re moms tight pussy. Thanks for the tax breaks son.

linkpool

Being a fat virgin loser all throughout high school. Made me hungry for success and gave me a chip on my shoulder that I use to motivate myself to succeed in all areas of life.

The Chads who peaked early, half of them were able to coast to success later in life through good looks, charisma, and trust funds. The other half became lazy and degenerate. If you’re already fucking 10’s at age 17, what motivation is there to work your ass off in the gym or grind hours in the university library on a Friday night?

Attached: 2AFDC990-015F-45C6-8DD0-1D9B789BDB5A.jpg (624x685, 52K)

req at 4 cents and selling the top early in the year

LINK

based

I've invested many dildos and buttplugs into my ass

studying is the best investment. If your country is going down you could survive if you know something.

Unfortunately it was this POS

Attached: you know what it is.png (1817x852, 61K)

I make a habit of buying high quality things in case I have to sell them on craigslist later.

>missed btc sub 1,000
>missed amazon sub 300
>missed amd at 4 bucks

invested 1000$ in ethereum at 10$ while taking a dump(jan '17)
> feelsgoodman.jpeg

Wife and children

F3D round 1 was first in

My fiancee

vintage magic cards

I know a guy like you described. The pussy dried up and now he just plays video all day

all the weed I bought from 2009-2016
bitcoin $20-$250 range

The helium tank I’m gonna kill myself with.

>fiancee

trust me when I say you won't stick to this for long, you two will end up hating each other or he will be lazy

nano, still holding it.

Nah we've been together for 9 years already. Living together for the last 5. We've been together from age 19 to now, through so many life changes. She's the best thing that's ever happened to me and the least lazy person I've ever met

I know a guy just like you. Chip on the shoulder is right. Fuckin cringe.

As far as actual percentage gains, I bought some bitcoin back when it was $3000, so even at its current price im still at 200%. Unfortunately I only bought $20 lol

Yeah trust me user, I was there. I'd figured you a faggot so I assumed it was a man but if it's a woman she'll for sure fuck you over given enough time.

Don't sweat it user, happens to the best of us, just enjoy it while it lasts. 9 years is a hell of a good run I'd go ahead and leave her now.

Attached: unsure.jpg (224x225, 7K)

Buying BTC in 2013, 2015 and 2016
Trading okex futures in Dec 2016 and making profit in BTC riiiiight before they went 20x

lol

Attached: xan-frank.jpg (1352x710, 291K)

kek another loser who wasn't good enough for the woman he loved. just because you're trash doesn't mean the guy you replied to is.

Nice projection nerd. You can always better yourself and try again. Sulking around doesn't help anything.

are you projecting user?

says the idiot responding to the anonymous troll

>i was only pretending to be retarded
sorry for cutting deep, boyo. you'll heal in time

>I was only le trolling
Whatever you say kiddo

Attached: 1539869861254.png (1200x778, 1.5M)

I wasn't pretending

is clearly retarded as he's posting on Jow Forums. He will die lonely but unlike
he won't die a virgin

Attached: pepe-nervous.jpg (227x222, 7K)

>MD degree
>BTC at 350