Suicidal thoughts

Making it doesn't make it go away

Attached: 91b1Hd0.jpg (600x238, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt0106856/quotes/qt0272855
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Buy cleaning depression software

Attached: 1537894980866.jpg (375x416, 112K)

hire expert to erase bad memories

Attached: 1536705751072.jpg (1024x788, 98K)

Ironically, hard work is the best way to stay happy. Even if I make it I'll still start a business or something.

Attached: 1_4wfewp3HJNOSLKMD7iCNxA.jpg (740x426, 89K)

Watch Falling Down

Attached: FallingDown2.jpg (1600x1197, 200K)

Send me money then senpai. I'm already happy, all I need is some money.

I know you will find this stupid.. but just discard them as stupid/unproductive thoughts. The less the neural pathways are activate the weaker they become.. eventually, you will think less about it and it might even go away.

Takes a lot of time though, but if you're serious about getting better, try to suppress those thoughts..

CBT. basically you think your thoughts mean something but really they don't and realising that makes you happier.

OCD is a bitch combination with depression

Attached: large.png (500x634, 536K)

>hard work is the best way to stay happy.
> :^)

Nice try wage cuck.

This

Is

Attached: Falling-Down-header.jpg (1050x700, 64K)

>tfw suicidal ideations help me sleep

There is nothing more calming than the thought of hanging myself. It's a zen place for me. It makes me feel in control.

just watched the whole thing. pretty good, but whats the relevance?

EAT ONLY FATTY MEAT (ribeyes) and BUTTER/SALT/WATER FOR 60 DAYS STRAIGHT

RESEARCH CARNIVORE DIET, IT WILL FIX YOU.

I got a better zen place for you. Not kidding.
His name is Billy Herrington

Attached: Billy Herrington.jpg (480x640, 61K)

The key is to work hard for yourself retard

Oh fuck off OP

You have shut out all the nonsense spewed by all the other people for long enough to see the obvious nature of the universe and realized that life and death are inevitable and the timing of it simply doesn't matter. The entirety of the universal forces are purposed with rearranging the matter in your body into something else. In other words, everything in existence is slowly trying to break you down. Life is just a vehicle for death, and yet death is just a vehicle for new life. Everyone wonders what happens when a person dies, yet we already know exactly what happens: The atoms in your body continue to react with the world around them and live on for supposed eternity. "You" are just certain atoms shaped in an extraordinarily specific way, and suicide is merely choosing to rearrange those atoms in a different way at a sooner time than might otherwise be possible.

It's much like choosing whether or not to vote in an election. Everybody makes a huge deal about it and acts like every vote counts, but we know that's not true. Yes if nobody voted, or everybody killed themselves, it would cause issues, but that was never on the table.

But also don't kill yourself, just think about doing it forever.

not op but i live on red meat and whole milk. i know its a luxury but that still isnt enough to deal with waking up alone year after year. im just a wage cuck and am pretty sure money would just make me more paranoid.

Hard work doesn't always pay off. He contribute to society but was miserably rewarded. imdb.com/title/tt0106856/quotes/qt0272855

Attached: 1540345891404.jpg (272x276, 23K)

>dairy
found your problem dude. Seriously. Go on meat/fat/butter/salt/water only for 1.5 months. Itll change you positively

he was kind of a psycho though. wasn't nice to his mom either. I liked the cop guy better

Why accept death? Why not struggle to achieve eternal youth?

Attached: 1540403838716.jpg (1080x1080, 774K)

You're right about him being a psycho but I think him lashing out has a bit of justification. But yes no one has a special right to do what he did.

Attached: 1540430810696.jpg (375x375, 30K)

I’m having suicidal thoughts AND I’m not making it.
>ex wife ran off with my money leaving me in gross amounts of debt
>limited time 0% APR deal that allows me to make minimum payments
>wages for $60,000 a year base pay
>spends extra time at work to earn overtime.
>invests all extra earnings and lives like a poor fag hoping I can achieve net $0 before time runs out and the APR drowns me
>every single investment loses money
>tfw my highest hope in life rn is to achieve net $0 (worthlessness)
>need 4.5BTC or roughly $28000 to make it.

Biz, I believed in you.

OP, if you’re still there, I’ll send enough BTC to buy you a beer. I’m only gonna be awake for a little longer though. It’s the best I can do.

Bouddhism, meditation, and yoga is a fucking life hack. You can go on SSRI, or LSD to break the depressive cycle first