HOW?!

how do people do it? I just started a new job yesterday after being neet for a year. I already feel fucking suicidal. I actually thought it would feel nice to work for a change but fuck I was wrong. I only work 40 hours/week, but to imagine that some retard out there is willing to work more than 90 hours/week is unbelievable

Attached: angry_pepe.jpg (900x900, 65K)

feelt the exact same, whatever more stinky

Fuuuck this shit

>yesterday
wew lad strap in

Attached: Harry-Potter-I-Dunno-Shrug-Reaction-Gif_408x408.jpg (408x408, 127K)

sounds like a shit job. i work at a software company and love it. I can start as late as 11:30a, I can go home early (and do most days), I play foosball and pingpong with my coworkers for at least an hour every day. there's a Starbucks machine so im drinking reasonanbly good free coffee every day. there's also free soda/juice/fruit/cookies.

Should have gone to med school, being a doctor is the best and the pay is good

the purpose of life, is a life of purpose.

Make something of your job. Thats why people work 90+ hours a week.There are people out there that go nuts with nothing to do. I have a coworker like that.

What do you actually do everyday? Why haven’t your bosses realized they’re wasting money?

we write code. it isn't like I don't work, but in an actual day I do many 3-4 hours of focused programming.

our boss is fine with it because my team delivers. we always meet deadlines and generally our work is solid. we have shipped a few serious bugs, but it it's rare.

Cause most mid tier businesses rather have a shit employee then go through the process of firing, rehiring and training the new hire drama.

Nice. I do something similar but I work in a lab with 100% pajeets. Somedays are busy but other days I might not have anything to do for ~8 hours of my 12 hour shift. I work nights tho so it sucks but $22 loonies an hour is ok. I do a lot of trading though, was up 25% yesterday from 3 days ago.

Dat overtime bro
40 hours normal, first 10 hours time and half, 40 hours double

You fucking idiot. You fell for the meme that all wageslaves on this website spout 'oh you will feel good and happy when you're being productive.' 'i couldn't imagine not working I would be so bored'.

Hardwired to be slaves.

And would you look at that, a hardwired slave in the wild. You a sad sack of shit if you purpose in life is to work.

I'm sometimes working shitty drone jobs but i see them as a vehicle and part of the process for the things i actually want to do. Is it weird that i always dress really good even tho i have no reason to?

I think people low key started hating me when i worked at the post office as a delivery driver but always looked like im a detective. Keep in mind im not turning up in a suit or some shit like that usually just a button up shirt with a sweater over it.

I was a neet for a few years before I started working for myself
I'll never go back. even if I make it I'll just work three days a week instead

Been slaving like a good goy for 4 months now
It does not get easier OP it gets steadily worse
They’ve got me by the balls because I got a bonus; there’s a clause that you have to pay it back if you leave before 6 months
Just don’t take out any loans and you’re still free. Currently plan to quit to become a hotel night manager sometime early next year.

My roommate, an Indian fellow, has bought a jag on credit and has to slave for at least 3 years (don’t be him)

Good wagie, keep it up

>work on rates
>wages
Lmao neets are literally uneducated swine

>doesn’t green text properly
>doesn’t realize overtime is a decrease in real wage after tax bracket jump for a year long position
>disdain for neets
You have to go back

I was forced to go back to wagecucking because I didn't wanna sell my coins. But it actually turned out to be a good idea because I was able to accumulate more for the next bull run.

My nigga nothing wrong with plebs dressing nice

My job requires a uniform and I wish I could wear a blazer more often tho when I wear collared shirts people always notice

Well I would love to have a sweet job like that but unfortunately I suck at coding
Your job is the exception, not the normal

I could not imagine anything worse than being a doctor or being in med school desu

Make something how? Sounds a bit like wagie cope user

I fell for it yea

What do you do?

>Been slaving like a good goy for 4 months now
>It does not get easier OP it gets steadily worse
>They’ve got me by the balls because I got a bonus; there’s a clause that you have to pay it back if you leave before 6 months

Oh fuck that sounds bad. I have it bad too, if I leave before 6 months I think I actually need to pay my employer 2 months salary

The "trainer" at my job was talking about how to deal with stress and she literally just said
>well, you just have to learn to deal with it, because you are going to be doing this for 40 more years.
Wanted to fucking jump out the window right then and there

>Your job is the exception, not the normal
so? be the exception, not the norm.

Should I then force myself to learn programming even if I suck at it?

it doesn't have to be programming, there are plenty of good jobs in all kinds of fields. also, a lot of programming jobs suck terribly. i can't tell you what job is right for you, only you can figure that out. im telling you there are awesome jobs out there. for me it is software dev, maybe for you it's being an electrician, or politician, or banker, i don't know.

what do you do

I feel your pain on the window quip
I will say after 2 months I got my remote set up and that helps a good amount.

Just don’t give up hope on escape and keep working at it. I feel I am 10x closer to my escape than when I began

>if I leave before 6 months I think I actually need to pay my employer 2 months salary
t. cuck

You are right, but your job is great because it is chill and you only spend little time actually doing hard work.

Finance which is my field sucks ass because either it is something extremely boring for normal hours, or it is slightly more interesting slave work for 90+hours

user relax i felt the same, it gets better after 3 days or so. try to find things to do to kill time, also try to finish all ur work as fast as possible so u can sit around on binance when ur done

Also 5-10 minutes of meditation at night is a must. Say “OM” in your head the whole time so you don’t think about anything. Try it once before disregarding

It is basically just entry level support role

Thanks user

Well, that is what I signed so yeah guess I am a cuck

try looking into sales dude. I work for a top 10 canadian food company and my job basically consists of going into restaurants, cooking up products with them, converting competitive business and making sure they're happy. It's straight salary so there is no pressure to deliver. Our company has had numerous record breaking years so the bonus structure is always super inflated. I get a company car and all my personal and work gas is covered. I work from home and I'm on the road a lot so I just swipe tinder whenever I'm on the road. Definitely would never work another office job again after being in sales.

>it gets better after 3 days or so
Hope so

I'll try that, I've actually always had problems not thinking about anything when trying to meditate so maybe that is the solution

>that is what I signed
i have a hard time believing that provision would hold up in court but like most employment contracts they're probably assuming you don't have money for a lawyer

I think a lawyer would cost too much to be worth it

I just want more hours
t. casual nightshift stacker

Yeah I have worked nightshift security guard before and that was very comfy
really the only job I have ever enjoyed

>I already feel fucking suicidal.
Not a minute goes by while I'm on the clock that I don't actively want to kill myself. Literally not one single minute.

Some people are born lazy. They don't have a desire do anything other than that which gives them immediate gratification, like food or masturbating. Africans for example do not have hobbies.

Other people go nuts if they're idle.

Yeah man Africans don’t have any hobbies everyone on the continent just sits still and watches anime all day

So you work low quality jobs, don't like them, but getting an education and aiming for higher tiers never crossed your mind? You are a sheep and will die as one.

>roommate, an Indian fellow, has bought a jag on credit

This is bait, right?
How the fuck you finance a luxury car if you can't even afford to rent a separate apartment?
No way it is real.

I am exactly the same user.
>feel miserable being NEET because everyone tells me I should get a job
>finally get job
>quit within a month because I feel even worse when working

I have a finance degree, doesn't mean that the jobs dont suck still

A lot of people in their 20s don't want to live alone even if they can afford it. Plus Jaguars can be pretty cheap, you can get one brand new for 40k or lease one for under $400 a month.

>even if I make it I'll just work three days a week instead

you make me sick.

Attached: 1475069350052.png (771x929, 16K)

Made me clap. The only justification for wagecucking is to buy more crypto.

>I could not imagine anything worse than being a doctor or being in med school desu

Actual this. My brother is just finishing out his residency and his life is hell. I'm in law school right now and it sucks balls and I'm going into government so pay will be kinda shit but at least I'll be doing something I enjoy and if you fuckers say otherwise then I'll just greenlight some asymmetric warfare whenever the DoD or military asks me

Fuck what should we do anons, the minutes go by so slow

Yeah I'm definitely one of the lazy ones when it comes to that. Everything I've done in my life is just means to the end of being comfy

Simple, you just have to progressively kill your soul for money. :)

>we write code. it isn't like I don't work, but in an actual day I do many 3-4 hours of focused programming.

That's already a good time in my book.

Hello fellow wagie. I was depressed the first year of wagecucking but I managed to overcome it. I now enjoy wagecucking. You can too.

I recently got a 75% occupation, permanent position
I thought like you, that this was going to be nice for a change
not only did the employer not tell me how shit the job was, but he neglected to mention how utterly shit the pay is compared to industry in general
was nice to use my body a bit, but the weather and work is killing me, and the pay is demolishing my motivation
I'm ready to throw in the towel for good and start fabricating stories about my mental and physical health to the doc, because this is fucking inhuman
I really needed the job, because you can't get other jobs without a job either, but I'm stuck there then
80% of my job applications are not even answered, fuck my life, senpai

Attached: 1517675284359.jpg (500x548, 15K)

>Why haven’t your bosses realized they’re wasting money?
It's insane that jobs like that exist, let alone pay extremely well.

>My roommate, an Indian fellow
you live with someone and you have a job where you got a bonus where you have worked for less than 4 months AND you plan on becoming a hotel manager?
what kind of fantasy world do you live in? is your job uniform a straight jacket?

I laffed, but then 5 seconds after I realized that I literally want to kill myself every 60 seconds at work too
well is fucking everyone and everything a hobby?
is necklacing a hobby?
is crime a hobby?

Everything that's not wagecucking is a hobby in today's world :)

my hobby is sitting home all alone, depressed and despairing

>I was depressed the first year of wagecucking but I managed to overcome it

How? Do you take drugs?

I have to return to the workforce after several years of neetdom and i'm afraid that even if i'll get a job it will be utter shit, because of the gap in my resume.
Why can't people like us just get our UBI and neet in peace... it's not like we're super-productive and most of low-paid jobs are meaningless waste of time anyway.

he became an npc

man, its not that hard. You just shut down your brain for 8 hours of work. Get into the habit of mediation and learn to silence your inner dialogue.

>got factory job with old engineering cert
>12 hour nights
>4 day rotation
>co workers are bros
>manager is a massive faggot
>no phones/music/banter
>strict dress code regulations
>sole task is loading a automatic machine all night

Yeah it's ez money
But fuck me stood in a room devoid of life for 12 hours is painful.

Oh god, I think I fucked up.
Be at grocery store, just want to buy my bananas, can’t find the grocery aisle.
Cute girl comes up to me and asks if I need help, ‘no just want the bananas’ I reply.
She says ok and goes to her friends and they whisper to the checkout girl.

Store man comes to me and asks what I want. But I need my bananas so I ignore him.
Keep moving, keep moving need those yellow guns.

Feel a sting and realise I’m on the floor, blinding pain in my back and crowd around me.
They tell me to stop moving as I’ve dislocated my X,
Need the bananas, it’s for the cake I’m making. She wants the cake so I need bananas.

Dragging me away into the van and take me away. Can’t see anyone I know, can’t leave bed.

E tire time I’m sitting in the chair at church.
I need bananas.

No. As cheesy as it sounds, find something that you enjoy doing to offset the suffering of the wagecucking. Something that you can't wait until you wake up to do it. For me it is bouldering, hunting and women. Have something that keeps you intrigued in a way.

I'm working in a dollar store wherein only two employees man the store at any given shift. On one hand, the work pace is nonstop; on the other hand, there's only one person I really have to worry about impressing at a time. So that's an advantage.

>Leasing cars
Not going to make it

Most pajeets and Slavs go nuts over German cars, they always have fucked up old BMW's and mercs and drive them like they are on fire.

Guess it's just what they think making it is. I drive a 8yo Toyota pickup, paid in cash and it's not pretty or fast but it never breaks down, sips gas and costs fuck all to service.

>Something that you can't wait until you wake up to do it. For me it is bouldering, hunting and women

These are things you do in your free time though. And if you look forward to do them that will only make your working hours even more miserable, because you'll be counting minutes until 5pm (or whenever your shift/workday ends).
I know this feel very well, when i was working i'd anxiously wait for Fridays, so i could play the whole night until Saturday morning.
And every Monday is The Pink Wojak Day. Especially if it's fucking winter and you have to wake up and go outside when it's still dark and it's snowing + icy wind freezes your fucking face.

You get out to work when it's still dark and you get back from work it's already dark. So you only *live* 2 days a week (unless you have to work 7 days/week like i did once). And the only things you remember are these weekends and gayyms you've played.

Life is hell, isnt it.

>doesn’t realize overtime is a decrease in real wage after tax bracket jump for a year long position

FYI this person doesn't understand tax brackets. You pay higher rates on additional dollars earned within a given bracket, not dollars you've already earned in lower brackets.

>And every Monday is The Pink Wojak Day. Especially if it's fucking winter and you have to wake up and go outside when it's still dark and it's snowing + icy wind freezes your fucking face.
Damn you are really not helping the depression

Every time i'm trying to motivate myself to get a job again i JUST remember why i quit my job in the first place. I wish there was another way, i actually had a source of income to sustain my neetdom all these years, but now it's gone.

Yeah, honestly I think the perfect solution would be something like 4 hour workdays

That's easy anaon, learn to enjoy being anally raped! If you hold crypto, you too can learn the wonders of being anally raped! It's a lot of fun, just buy some bitcoin and watch as a big fat red dildo climbs it's way into your asshole!

I love getting raped by crypto!

That's actually feasable in some full-time jobs, if you know how to bullshit and to finish your work quickly. Especially if you're working remotely. But you would still need to be online 5 days a week, so that's not much of an improvement. If we were talking about working 2 or 3 days a week (8h each), now that would be something.

fuck off swede, you have it easy