Funny, I went to McDonald's last night. I got a Filet-O-Fish combo with a bacon cheeseburger on the side...

Funny, I went to McDonald's last night. I got a Filet-O-Fish combo with a bacon cheeseburger on the side. I was eating it in my vehicle in the parking lot and listening to an audiobook when I glanced up and saw the McDonald's worker I ordered outside having a cigarette.

She waved at me and I nodded and had to wait 7 minutes before she went back inside and I could eat in comfort again. I don't think that employees should be bothering or even trying to socialize with customers outside of the McDonald's restaurant or drive through, but that is another story.

I went to McDonald's for dinner tonight too and got a McChicken combo with a bacon cheeseburger on the side. As I was driving to the second window the same girl was still working. She was acting somewhat obsequious and attempting small talk when she asked, 'why don't you come eat inside instead of in the parking lot where it is cold'.

That really bothered me for many reasons. First of all, I don't want my routine or actions to be tracked by a fast food employee. Secondly, she should not try to tell me how I should live my life. I do not want to eat inside because I find it less comfortable and would much rather be inside my vehicle listening to an audiobook and enjoying myself and my privacy.

Overall, I think it was very unprofessional to bring this up. I should have a clean slate with each drive through visit, not have to get the third degree because I committed some sort of faux pas. Which I don't think I did, because I often see people eating in fast food parking lots. How does she know I am not busy going to work or somewhere in a rush?

How do you feel Jow Forums about eating in your vehicle in the parking lot of a fast food restaurant versus eating inside the restaurant?

Attached: mcdonald.jpg (750x500, 114K)

In car if alone, much more comfy. Inside if with fri*nds

Youre completely useless.

Just how autistic can you be?

She wanted the d but youd rather listen to your virgin audiobooks

>Pasta and LARP. get the fuck off

I see mostly women sitting in their cars alone, not sure what theyre doing. Went into publix to shop, parked behind a woman just sitting there, came back she was still there.

I once ordered my Chick Fil Et and drove to a nearby parking lot, it was a Lowe's parking lot. Very large and empty so I was comfortable with the idea of eating my 12 count nuggets and large half-n-half while listening to The Knowledge Project podcast episode about symphony conductors.

Anyway, a man pulled up right next to me and parked. We made eye contact and he would occasionally glance in my direction. My nuggets got cold and it ruined my entire day. By the time he left I had lost my appetite and went back to work; ended up eating Jason's Deli Graham crackers for lunch. Bad day.

Jesus man, sfyl, fuck that guy. Seriously in a big car park why would you do that?

Ah, I remember this copypasta. Lots of newfags here tonight.

>ordering a bacon cheeseburger from McDonald's

Why would you order anything from McDonald's besides classic double or single cheeseburgers/fries/nuggiez off the dollar menu. Basically nothing there is worth it besides the classic items.

I know it's hard to believe but sometimes women wait like good girls in the car for their husband while he picks up the rolling pin that he uses to beat her

What is with people feeling like they have to point copypastas out? wow you guys have street cred and have seen it before... let other people enjoy it, you don't look cool for spending lots of time on Jow Forums and knowing the "ropes".

Wow, I wish I was you. You probably talk to people about Catcher in the Rye and To Kill a Mockingbird and other highschool literature and think you are so fucking intelligent and deep. You aren't. You are a faggot that has to ruin the fun for everyone else with the premise that if everyone is as unhappy as you, life has meaning and will get better.

But no one can be as unhappy as you, because you wallow in a shit and self-pity filled ditch that you dug out with your own mouth you fat fucking loser. Hey guys, I'll tell you how this movie ended... no that I actually saw it with friends in public, rather I downloaded it and saw it in my dank fucking basement with tinfoil blocking out the windows so I don't have to see the real world reflecting on my monitor as I see how much gold I can mine or something as equally time-wasting and asinine.

Yet you still think you are superior. I bet you also sage threads and feel like the god damn enforcer of the internet. Well you know what buddy, you can have your tiny, fictitious internet niche while I choose to live and enjoy the company of others.

You are what is wrong with Jow Forums, the internet, the world, and the existence of matter and we all see you for what you are you fucking dipshit faggot asshole. Why do you even have caller display, let alone a phone? NO ONE CALLS YOU.

kek

Audio book title or gtfo

>a post this original and shrewd
Absolute madman

>somewhat obsequious

You deserve to be smacked across the face for sounding so pretentious.

this is exactly why I always take my food home and close the curtains. You never know who's watching and tracking your eating patterns. 40 years later when you try to run for political office, they will dig this out and accuse you of being unhealthy and unfit for office.

>he didn't eat maccas parked up in his 90s japanese shitbox with his bros after smoking a fat doob listening to nate dogg and/or pantera
Lmao nice childhood

How much does McDonalds pay you to write these posts?

Attached: 1536261586384.png (788x699, 39K)

You sound fucking insane

i was expecting a joke about sergey and big macs
kek

dunno i once parked at a sketchy neighbourhood and ragged people came on to loiter around the car... after a while i connected the dots they thought i was a drug dealer sitting in my car and were hoping to score lol.

Didn't realize it was autism awareness month

so many newfags on here eating up expired pasta its pathetic

I strength train only on grip and do cardio, light weight routines and stretching, lots of stretching for everything else. Like seriously, my grip is insane. I practice a martial art I devised myself that focuses on grappling with a contortionist flavor. I call it the Way of the Bent Claw. I am capable of dislocating my own joints to get out of pretty much any hold, and my style hinges on my ability to grip a part of my opponent. Basically if any part of you is reachable by my hand and can be grabbed, you're done. I am capable of breaking a man's radius and ulna just by squeezing his arm, even through layers of muscle and fat. If I can reach your neck I can crush your larynx like it was a grape with one hand. I've dislocated a man's jaw by squeezing his cheeks. Even if I can't do that I can very easily rip through skin with my nails (which I sharpen) and reach into your flesh with my hands and pull out organs like you were made of jello, and I've studied enough anatomy to know exactly where to grab. Traditional wrestling holds do not work against me due to my houdini level contortion and flexibility, and anyone who tries to hold me will soon find themselves unable to do so as their tendons have been ripped from their limbs.

My current goal is to kill a bear with my bear hands, but animals fear me instinctively so whenever I encounter a bear in the woods they run away.

Tell the manager that fucking bitch need to be fired.

Attached: 1529755624675.jpg (250x225, 10K)

waiting for bf/husband/son to buy the food or items

This made me audibly kek. Good larp.

This, she clearly wants your mcD and you throw a tantrum online.

Attached: 1522817796581.jpg (415x354, 31K)

Nice meta-copypasta.

LMAO get a load of this autist. If you continue with that stupid mindset you will die alone.

You should report her to the manager, tell her she is stalking you and that you suspect that she has tampered with your food. Stupid roastie wagie will be sucking dick on the corner very soon.

Attached: 45X95CM-Working-Wagnaria-Yamada-Aoi-Anime-Cartoon-print-wallpaper-scroll-wall-picture-mural-poster-a (750x750, 168K)

this was literally worse than the holocaust
hope you're okay breh

she meant inside her pussy user you missed out on a McQuickFuck

>First of all, I don't want my routine or actions to be tracked by a fast food employee.

Fucking princess. They have every right to do that as long as you invade their territory. Why don't you fuck off and order your food at home if you want your privilege?

Shit pasta

Only baboons work at MC jobs and they only socialize with their own tribe.