SUQA - "Muh new Ravencoin"

Okay nerds, here's something new :

SUQA
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5038269.1000

No ICO. 2M market-cap. First page of Ogre in "deep red". Solid accumulation. New hashing algo. Fast transactions. Community isn't total shit. Unshilled by most of the space. Supposedly 1,200 miners got on 2 days after the Ann, which just started exactly one month ago. Distribution doesn't look like total shit. "Interest as a form of earnings".

Good buy walls. Yes, they could get pulled, but if you're worried about it and have liquidity, ladder in your first buys then low-ball orders.

First new coin on Ogre in months. When I DM'd the dev about Snowblossom last week, he told me he hasn't added anything in months because he “doesn't think there's anything good”.

This is a big deal, as he would not list this unless he really, really believed in it. So, even with the risk factor of a new listing, surely, in short order, this has a future.

"The closest coin compared to Suqa is Ravencoin but suqa has about 17.5 times less coins that will be produce making it more scarce than Ravencoin."

Suddenly listed on CMC without being talked about publicly yet. There was a jump buy from 120-300 3 hours ago, and it has fallen back down to 120.

Think about it.

-twu

Attached: SUQA.jpg (200x200, 4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=сука блять
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Also, remember, the first Raven thread got ZERO replies. If nobody bites on this, you best start accumulating.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-10-29 at 4.14.52 PM.png (2092x1444, 628K)

Be careful with this. I was mining this and I was hacked for all the crypto i had. Not saying it was definitely this project wallet at fault, but if you buy some I would keep it in the exchange just in case.

Thanks. Ogre is solid, but even that, with all this volume, I worry... Will take measures.

Yeah, it's the wild West out there man. Doubt tradeogre will pull a maple though.

Anything is possible. Always cover your ass.

this actually looks pretty good compared to the last few calls. i think i'll get involved, thanks for sharing.

twu stamp? fuck it im all in. Not gonna miss out on any more of your calls. Still pissed at myself I didn't listen to your XRN call at fucking 300 sats

I like the website, coin looks solid. XRN would literally be .50cents per coin if it had this market cap. I sense a major dump incoming in SUQA.

Careful with this spread. Might want to wait for chunk orders.

Hope you're right, honestly, but the OTC channel was only 60-80 sats for a few weeks, and mining didn't start until September. I'll be DCA'ing for some time on this. Only a matter of time, IMO.

The max supply on cmc is completely off too lol.

when cryptopia sirs?

Stop trading on Crytopia and join your elite Ogre bretheren.

Million dollar volume and growing on whatever Asian exchange this is.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-10-30 at 12.15.15 PM.png (2100x1332, 335K)

it'll be on craptopia december 6th

Did some research on this coin. SUQA is the name of ancient coins from Nepal. Rai (Raiblocks) is the name of the first currency discovered. Anyone else getting XRB vibes?

Attached: 1_V2SiHx3JfHHjhSwPkbsKBA.jpg (760x600, 235K)

Nice one.

Lord save us.

I am sure 'notsofast' knows about this, but he and that "Mocho" asshole follow Ogre on Twitter. I'll ask the dev to tweet about it, since he's been silent for so long.

Pretty silent in this thread. O_o

The roadmap for thing is super detailed. Should make for a good pump every week once Plebbit finds out. Ground floor, don't miss another one.

no one has any spare fiat to put into anything anymore haha, Jow Forums bought high and sold low a few too many times.

You can't believe that's true. There are more lurkers here than you could ever imagine.

This has yet to be seen. Yes, there's a lot of volume on that Asian exchange, but as we've seen, it could be anything. The Chinese love to mine. On the other hand, mining has only been opened for a month. For China, that's a lot of tokens, but the distro looks solid.

If this falls, ladder up and have patience.

Take into account this was super easy to mine the first 3 weeks. I was averaging 4k a day on a small rig. Undermining added a dedicated server in China for SUQA in like week 3 and the difficulty went right up. People mined hundreds of thousands in a short space of time.

Icemining ^ autocorrect lol

So you, and about 1,200 other miners got about a grand worth. We have 100M volume on a Chinese exchange, $30K on STEX, and $10K on Ogre. A lot has changed hands already.

Not to mention, that one buy up to 30's on Ogre probably took out 100-200 of the miners coins.

Yeah, I personally didn't like how much was mined in that short time frame. We shall see if they dump..

What's your take on the 1M volume on the Chinese exchange?

*crickets*

bullish.

better walls incoming.

>make your coin the name of a russian swear word

Not gonna lie, that's pretty Chad.

i checked and their team is pretty indian with alot of females

Bring me the curry money.

Big ass walls on the sell side. If anyone with good liq wants in, this would be your chance at this level. I can wait for my next entry.

Just moved from XRN to this, good thing before it crashed from 900-500

crazy XRN crash. my bet is money flows into this sooner rather than later.

Bets on ETA to the next big greenie?

based twu, give sum price prediction

shill me some gems boi

tough to say. since most OTC trading were merely a few hardcore nerds from 30-50 at best (and probably mere sheckles, comparatively) and trading started at 110 at worst, we'd have to have some MAJOR changing of hands to head south 50% to a 1M market-cap.

i'd be absolutely amazed if this falls below a 1M market-cap for any reasonable amount of time, and even then, it wouldn't take much buying pressure to crack 2M at that rate.

i say : grip a moderate first buy. if we dip, you get a fuckload more bang for your buck....if we don't, you win. layer your buys and set sell targets for all levels, stick to them, have patience, DO NOT HESITATE TO CLICK THE BUTTON.... and you just cannot lose.

Absolutely no reason this should start eeking toward 10-20M market-cap as 2019 starts rolling, considering the speed at which the got on CMC and exchanges. nobody is really talking about this...compared to say, Fantom, at what, 20M cap? always impossible to say. such is the risk / reward.

-twu

whats the current marketcap of SUQA ?

1M

sorry, sorry : 2M!

3M!!!!
4M!!
ok should i throw 0.2 btc at this or should i wait ?

up to you. see above.

how much you hold ?

it doesn't matter.

Isnt this a meme copy pasta? Sounds like some shit people spammed when trtl was going crazy on biz months ago

SUQA saunds like the word CУКA in russan, which can be translated like a "bitch".

>sounds
fix

Is it? That'd be funny.

shit, wallet release is 11/15? zang. why would not take the fuck off before craptopia?

Attached: suqa roadmap.png (1076x1534, 1.07M)

Who is twu? I bought in a few hrs ago after I saw some twitter acc shill it. Everyone seems to be praising this dude here.

i'm just a nerd who seeks things nobody else is talking about and tries to help people get in early and make good decisions.

-twu

and bad decisions

opinions are like assholes. up to you to weigh risk / reward.

see also : those who bought immediately on my first call for XRN at 200 sats and sold around 650 (like me) to 1,0000. VS. those saying to "all-in" at 1,200 sats, or buying then.

#tooearly. (but this bear has rattled me pretty greatly.) i wouldn't have gotten out at 650 if they didn't move the nodes up to the day it crossed $20K volume from the $1K when i called it. scary shit.

Do you post on a platform outside of biz? You don't tripfag so can't people fake being you

i dick around on discord. you could easily find me in the things. if you're ever wondering if something is me, then it's probably not. you could always ask though.

intredasting

SUQA BLYAT

MOCHI YOU STASHMOSHI.

$20K volume on Ogre.

intredasting?

What is you buys buy in point?

125-135 for the first deal.

Suqa my nuts bitch

Where abouts on disc?

try this project or snowblossom.

cyкa блядь

>cyкa блядь
"cku fuck"

bad translation. what now?

Can you dig it SUQAAAAAA

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=сука блять

SUQA (depending on your pronunciation) sounds the same as cyкa.

SUQA YOU, SATOSHI.

>mining.exe detected as malware
No thanks

Kek. Nice.