Help

any good coin to buy?

Attached: 35328346_1990313974617666_5785867688458846208_n.png (394x294, 60K)

Other urls found in this thread:

td.mediaroom.com/2018-09-12-TD-Bank-Group-and-The-Hydrogen-Technology-Corporation-announce-North-American-agreement-to-bring-automated-digital-investing-solutions-to-TD-clients
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

have you heard the good word of ChainLink my boy

PRL

buy chainlink, it's gonna be $1000 in december!

The cult really doesn't sleep does it?

what he said! I'm all in on chainlink, I can't wait to be rich sirs!!!

wow really your all in, sirs? that is amazing! i am so believe of you... tell me the secret of chainlink? I am ready to invest now sirs!!!

Siacoin will get you a 20% bump tommorow , they are working and people are allready buying and pulling off exchange .

yes! I am all in. you should be too... the secret is $1000 eoy!! chainlink forever!! we must believe!! all americans must invest, because US is powerful and rich and we will become rich together!!

no way sirs... USA will never invest, they are afraid. we will keep all profits to ourself and become new super power of world! they would be smart to invest but they are not!! it is sad.

BUMP!

Attached: flinker.gif (500x408, 358K)

nonsense! USA is very smart and knows chainlink is a great invest! please sirs, understand that I am so believe of you. we will become rich!!! chainlink new paradigm!! dont miss this

I'm hoping to get some money off COOPEX once it hits an exchange, and then buy into Edenchain. 66million theoretical TPS is nothing to laugh at.

a smart man, polite too

Zcash my dude

autism

only xrp

You need to buy COSS. No excuses this time, user. You tipped HOT, ETH, XRP, and even P3D. This is giving back.

Hydro’s market cap is under 30 million (supply’s wrong on cmc, incorrectly lists it as 13 million). 10x guaranteed to 300 million. 50x to 1.5 billion possible during a crazy bull run.

Here’s one reason why:
td.mediaroom.com/2018-09-12-TD-Bank-Group-and-The-Hydrogen-Technology-Corporation-announce-North-American-agreement-to-bring-automated-digital-investing-solutions-to-TD-clients

why not just buy whatever is the most popular?

merv.tech

but this isn't actually investment advice ༼(∩ ͡°╭͜ʖ╮͡ ͡°)༽⊃━゚. * ・ 。゚

Attached: @*&.gif (480x480, 753K)

Oyster Prl seems a good choice

Nimiq. Found a new bottom recently and the team is going to the Malta Blockchain Summit in a few days

TRTL on Tradeogre

HAHAHA this guy is completely retard
Oysterconneeeeeeect

check FMF at IDCM