How would you hypothetically start a profitable crime syndicate

How would you hypothetically start a profitable crime syndicate

Attached: 604FEFC5-6641-468E-894F-31030EA044C8.jpg (780x438, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zp5EOREHcuY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

grow mushrooms and build layers of distribution and laundering
cheap and easy to start
the hardest part is getting the fungi in the hands of the consumer safe and efficiently

those are not true criminals though

How would you get the word out to customers

crime syndicates mostly make their profits through extortion and racketeering. If you can figure out how to run that and secure loyalty and muscle so you dont get murdered or snitched on you're in the green.

Brick by brick, nigga.

youtu.be/zp5EOREHcuY

when I was in college the mushroom growers would front mushrooms to frat kids and he would take on getting the word out
music festivals would be good too
maybe front a couple pounds and a festival ticket to your regulars
the hardest part is distancing yourself from them when they get in trouble you can't risk getting rolled on because mushrooms are still incredibly illegal

Where would you get mushrooms from?

you grow them
mushrooms are so easy to grow you can get a pound for under $10
the methods scale easily too
considering most edible "gourmet" mushrooms only sell for $10-$20 a pound and they're harder to grow than cubensis
since they're so cheap to produce fronting pounds would be the move
I don't know the market rate for them but I could see getting $500-$800 a pound

>hes planning on fronting pounds of mushrooms to college students who legally know your name and whereabouts and can choose literally to not pay you

the hardest part is doing it without getting in trouble
so limiting your exposure is more important than the money

getting paid or not isn't the issue they're dirt cheap and you can stop supplying people who don't pay up

donate enough money to politicians that they turn a blind eye to your crimes

dabble in the property market

the hardest part would rather be getting people to buy your mushrooms, or rather the people you're fronting them to to get sales. I can guarantee if you do this you'll end up with a fuckload of mushrooms you're gonna be desperate to wholesale because mushrooms are not a popular drug.

Have you ever heard of torture? They don't pay, chop their dicks

>politicians enforce laws
There is a reason to bribe politicians but I don't think thats the reason

>what started as a mushroom operation actually ended up in butchered dicks

1. You dont make your money
2. They lose their dicks
3. You end up touching another mans penis
4. You go to jail and show up on the news as the mushroom selling drug dealer that chops off dicks

yeah you're right
I love mushrooms but only ever knew a handful of people who shared that same feeling of them
I think they're becoming more mainstream but maybe that was because I used to associate with festival people

they're not like real drugs that get you addicted with return customers
I've done about 20 grams in a week earlier this year but I haven't touched them in few months now

I would never attempt to sell them it's too risky and stupid but I've daydreamed about the insane profit margins

Only really dumb people get into jail. Anyone with a 3 digits IQ can safely escape from it

dmt is decent money if you sell on the street, hard to come by but very in demand
make your own it isn't hard
make changa with the spice sell for more

I would first become a gang-star

it's really hard to sell psychy type drugs, trust me, people who ive known who seemed the most willing (e.g verbally said they wanted to try mushrooms and dmt) actually bitch out or are very scared of actually doing it. Its tough. Ive done shrooms and acid and even I am unsure about doing dmt.

this can be true, but it can be false at the same time. ever heard of a snitch?

That's why you have a street name you dumb motherfucker. Even black people have this figured out. My pseudonym on the streets is "peanuthead" and 95 percent of the people I associate with do not even know my real name.

I mean I guess so but literally if they feel threatened they can just call the cops on your ass. Regardless of name they know what you look like and can ask around for more info on you. Black people go to jail all the time dude

Unironically buy a convenience store and trap out of it

step 1) ask Jow Forums

test to see if still banned before I write a wall of text for nothing

start a new politocal party tell people whatever they want to hear play hero of justice once in power abuse the shit out of it and get filthy rich duh

Step 1 get a video camera
Step 2 get child sex slaves
Step 3 make friends with judges, cops, & politicians (or ??????)
Step 4 profit

Ok since I'm not banned anymore, check this OP:
- Start by selling small amounts of drugs (you buy on the deepweb) to friends, even at a loss, this is an investment to make a reputation
- lend some money to friends 0% interests but tell them you'll be asking for a favour later
- the goal is to be fucked over here ok?
- when a friend or someone you know fucks you over and refuses to pay, find him and kiss his ass/break his legs, make it known it's you but without leaving any proof (attack him at night on the street or something)
- now people are talking about you but you're not in jail (hopefully)
- ask a favour from those you lent to and who repayed you (they won't refuse since they know you're not a pussy anymore and can fuck them up)
- become friends with street dealers, buy them drugs from the deepweb and take 30%, they'll chose you over anyone
- break windows of businesses then offer protection
- you'll be making some money now so keep lending to people at 0% interests, if they fuck you over, you fuck them up or send one of your dealers to do it
- now you need to do all of this while being confident, respectful and trust worthy, that way more small criminals will want to work with you
- now the cops are starting to hear talks of someone (You), start bribing them
- buy a strip club or a nightclub and have your HQ there
- wake up from your sleep and buy chainlink

Step 4, start posting about it subtly on instagram
Step 5, sell pizza
Step 6, profit and go to hell after you die

dmt is having a bit of a popularity boost thanks to half assed netflix documentaries and podcasters/youtubers etc like Joe Rogan
the beauty of changa is that you can mix it real weak, like a gram of herbs only containing 250mg of powder. I've noticed on dark net markets that the weaker mixes sell more than the 1:1 mixes

dmt is a pretty tame trip in comparison to acid or mushrooms. theres no having too large a dose and tripping for a day straight. it can be uncomfortable if you dont want to take it but nothing like a bad acid trip.

>wants to become a druglord
>drug of choice is not habit-forming/addictive at all
not gonna make it

Molly is the drug you want to sell, insane profit margins and your customers aren't addicted junkies who might stab you over $60.

also should note it's a large time investment for payout
takes a few days to make not including all your time looking for plants
small yields for quite large cooks if you aren't experienced
and in the states it isn't that cheap even on the streets. where I'm from if there's word someone is selling they are sold out within a week and there's no average price so its a sellers market baby

I have a dream..

problem with m is your customers can die on it if they're stupid and that will get back to you

You mean regular mushrooms? Those don’t make you hallucinate do they?

people don't really die off actual molly, I had a friend swallow an entire 1.5g bag when he was drunk and he was fine (all they did in the ER was give him an IV and keep him cool), people die from the shit people cut it with... most molly is trash