I cant fall asleep

I CAN'T FALL ASLEEP

ITS RUINING MY LIFE

HELP

Attached: 1529004020102.jpg (668x712, 116K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BT5j9OQ7Sh0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

sure np buddy, what do you want?

i want to fall asleep in 10 minutes like everyone else

Eat healthy, low carb high protein diet.
Lots of veggies and antiinflamitory foods.
Stop taking any kind of drug like alcohol , weed, coffee + etc.
Stop browsing the internet.
Workout alot, +2h a day with heavy compound exercises and cardio. every 2nd day is good.
Dont worry about things, just ignore them.

How heavy are your bags?

What's keeping you up? Are you trading with a plan, FOMOing into pumps or just hodling?

help

Attached: 1494228813887.jpg (239x211, 12K)

ill try this.. Seems like a solid plan.. My bags are getting kind of heavy...

5mg Melatonin

SAME FFS

Attached: Ptbw9yH.jpg (800x522, 47K)

>veggies
>antiinflamitory foods

Fren, this is actually a meme. Veggis, like all plant food, is inflammatory. Eat as little plant food as possible. If you eat liver you don't need vegetables at all.

do a twenty min workout
that shit makes me conk out

Watch Stalker. You will fucking fall asleep.

eat properly. avoid caffeine. avoid cryptocurrencies after 10 PM.

eat properly. drink healthy artiginanally brewed beers, have a wank. you have to sleep.
if you can't try beer and weed. if you really cant take same benzos

smoke weed dumbass

>tfw also cant fall asleep

Attached: BEC23D68-653D-44B5-9CBD-262D516C6AD2.png (499x499, 148K)

youtube.com/watch?v=BT5j9OQ7Sh0

alright so let me change your life

this is how to fall asleep in < 5 minutes, a method taught to soldiers in the military so that they can catch some Z's while insurgents blindly fire soviet-era machine guns into the night

1. Relax the muscles in your face, including tongue, jaw and the muscles around the eyes
2. Drop your shoulders as far down as they’ll go, followed by your upper and lower arm, one side at a time
3. Breathe out, relaxing your chest followed by your legs, starting from the thighs and working down
4. You should then spend 10 seconds trying to clear your mind before thinking about one of the three following images:

-You’re lying in a canoe on a calm lake with nothing but a clear blue sky above you
-You’re lying in a black velvet hammock in a pitch-black room
-You say “don’t think, don’t think, don’t think” to yourself over and over for about 10 seconds.
in exchange for this sick tip, (if you're into cryptos) tell me what other features you'd like to see on this website

merv.tech

Attached: &&&.gif (800x600, 717K)

>merv.tech
Oh nice, so I can repeatedly spam a coin and it will pop up on there? Is it once per post?

Let's see.

ICX ICON ICX ICON ICX ICON ICX ICON ICX ICON ICX ICON ICX ICON ICX ICON ICX ICON ICX ICON ICX ICON ICX ICON ICX ICON ICX ICON ICX ICON ICX ICON ICX ICON ICX ICON ICX ICON ICX ICON ICX ICON ICX ICON ICX ICON ICX ICON ICX ICON ICX ICON ICX ICON ICX ICON ICX ICON ICX ICON ICX ICON ICX ICON ICX ICON ICX ICON ICX ICON ICX ICON ICX ICON ICX ICON ICX ICON ICX ICON ICX ICON ICX ICON ICX ICON ICX ICON ICX ICON ICX ICON ICX ICON ICX ICON ICX ICON ICX ICON ICX ICON ICX ICON ICX ICON ICX ICON

a shill-buster is built-in friend, you have no power here ༼(∩ ͡°╭͜ʖ╮͡ ͡°)༽⊃━゚. * ・ 。゚

but otherwise, you can tell me what other features you'd like to see on the app

none really i probably won't ever use it but I appreciate your hard work none the less

I already do all this. It doesn't help.

kys redditfag

This shit just makes me tired and have visions of 20-dimensional objects when I close my eyes.

Just keep staring at the wall until you black out, OP. Works for me

My last sleep ruined my whole day today. had a dream that was the most happy shit I ever felt in life and now I don’t wanna be awake anymore