Some days I feel absolutely euphoric and am absolutely convinced we're gonna make it

Some days I feel absolutely euphoric and am absolutely convinced we're gonna make it.

Others I feel depressed and tell myself I must be so naive and stupid to be so delusional.

Attached: 1975.png (200x200, 20K)

Mr Market

You're not alone fren

RLX CHAD THREAD NOW - LINK KEKS BTFO

Attached: RLXe.png (309x319, 20K)

Enjoy the journey.

You’ll look back when you’ve made it and realise the real meaning was in the journey not the destination.

Chainlink blows dick

RLX THREAT TAKE OVER

Attached: 21E3F307-D3BA-4074-80B0-1AB95E8F31BC.jpg (853x412, 81K)

Close your eyes, try to clear any thoughts you are having
Take long, slow, deep breathes and put all your focus and attention onto your breathing
iiiiiiiinnnn.................... ooooooooooooouuuut

good. Do this for a few minutes, then -
VISUALIZE yourself becoming rich through your LINK investment
ANTICIPATE the things you will buy with your new found abundance of wealth
IMAGINE as though it is all happening now in the present moment, for the present moment is all that truly exists
MOST IMPORTANTLY
FEEL the way you will FEEL when that moment comes and you make it!
FEELING THE EMOTION IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN JUST VISUALIZING THE IMAGES!

Now open your eyes, look in a mirror, and recite these affirmations (use/add your own that is relevant to the reality you want to create once you make it)
I AM RICH
I AM WEALTHY
I AM A MILLIONAIRE
LINK HAS GIVEN ME INFINITE ABUNDANCE
It's important to do this when you wake up and before you go to bed, but do it as often as possible. Also hold the image and idea of us making it and LINK being worth $1,000 or more in your mind as you fall to sleep.

WHEN WE DO THIS COLLECTIVELY MY LINK BROTHERS, THE UNIVERSE WILL SEE TO IT THAT CERTAIN EVENTS, PEOPLE AND CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ALIGN AND BE ATTRACTED TO US - THAT WILL ALLOW OUR DESIRE TO MANIFEST INTO REALITY!
I love you all

There's a minimum IQ threshold for 100% sustained confidence.... don't worry you're still going to make it

You just have to accept the fact that no matter what you think or do, the result of your investment is completely out of your hands.
The only investment you have any control over is yourself.
Hit the gym, take up a sport, improve yourself through knowledge, physical fitness & eating healthy clean food as you pass the time taking your mind away from your financial concerns.
With this advice, in time, everything will fall into place.

Attached: 1514704802571.png (800x506, 365K)

Tell that to the normalfags who keep finding out about this token because Jow Forums can't go without LINK for even an hour

I've known we were going to make it since the EOY announcement and everything since hen has just been confirmation x1000.

>What can I say? Mamba out!..

me too bro, im feeling emotially unstable and probably will stay like that until singularity... hold on broter, we will make it :)

The true test will be not selling your links seeing profits of dozens of thousands daily.

this! so much!

You think a 10-15x from here is you going to make it? Sorry, lad. You could get the amount of gains you'll get from Link in 6-8 months trading low-cap meme-coins.

Buy something that could truly explode that isn't an ERC-20 memecoin.

Snowblossom. SUQA. Whatever.

>t. deluded stinky
wait, so you thought you could become rich by sitting on your ass?
LU-MA-OH

WTF this dude is nuts. Lol who thinks like this?!

every night it happens. Chainlink hits the singularity.
But reality forks in this moment. Those who full believe watch the $100 green candles form on the 5 minute chart.
Those who harbor any amount of doubt are stuck in the purgatory timeline.
I myself jumped over from my prime timeline where LINK is currently $2230.

It took me months of research and filtering through fud / fomo posts to understand what ChainLink is all about and how it really works. The implications of this network and the website smartcontracts.com could be huge.
At some point you try to avoid the constant shilling and spamming on this board and make your own decisions based on your view.
It was really hard at the beginning to realize that the shill threads are actually an attempt to cause people to not believe in it because of the absurdity of it. But later I realized they are only doing that to accumulate more and more and keep the price low. I thought this was a joke until I really understood it and made some research into Sergey and his team. It is clear to me now what is fomo and fud and what all LINK posters on this board are all about.
LINK is absolute shit and if you fall for this stinky and disgusting psychological warfare that they try to push into your head, you are one step closer in taking part of this amazing scheme that is unfolding.

This was a roller coaster of emotions

What the fuck are you talking about? Respect your elders.

Don't be such a faggot.

Cringe samefagging

The reality of chainlink is somewhere between.
You'll still do well being in it.

this is a good meme because it's genuinely true

Attached: 1539966651797.jpg (1500x1000, 432K)

Bullish af post

I don't get why