What does Jow Forums think of Deloitte?

What does Jow Forums think of Deloitte?

Attached: C67D91AB-44F7-4FC9-A575-EED85BDAF97F.jpg (416x416, 13K)

Good if u want to work in a slave camp

i heard they are the parent company to zilliqa.

Scam. Lead dev is a cokehead and the community is toxic.

Same as the other big 3. Staff grind it out for a few years to have it on their CV and leave for bigger bucks and more seniority.

Great for Chase rejects.

Outsourced beaurocracy through public sector contracts bought with political donations and legal corruption.

The big 4 is good if you are a starter and are ready to grind and get wagecucked for around 3 years. After that you leave and go for the money

Don't they make razors and shaving cream or something?

I work for deloitte currently in Audit. Prepare to have no life...but the people are good and socials are fun and in terms of cv potential its great. Everyone wants you when you leave

>Everyone wants you when you leave
No they don’t. Everyone just repeats this to cope with the fact that big 4 is shit

some choose big 4 over IB

red hat currently

I work closely with them on a couple public sector contracts. Cool people and nice, but they do fuck all at work. On the contracts ive been on, they literally make powerpoints and go to meetings all day and don't do anything of substance

IB is horrible too. I don’t get how people are willing to throw their best years away on work. And it’s not like it’s super interesting work, most of it is braindead slave labour.

This

it's not like they can think independently enough to spend the time doing anything else that would be more worthwhile

How is they payment frens? I am thinking to work for PwC for 2 years after my Bachelor.

Isnt that the name of that ugly nigga who talks to animals

Cucked and bluepilled

They didn't have many relevant IT internships available in the land down under, and I'm still applying for jobs which there are less and less of over time. Going to be difficult to land one by Jan, and one I went to recently had 60 they had to interview for only a few positions, standing out is hard when you're practically following the path of a wizard.

Attached: 1460199717052.gif (172x112, 3K)

underrated

They are huge and partnered with OriginTrail.... this is basically all u need to know here boyo

Total shitcoin

Well that is ur opinion, I prefer opinions of deloitte, GS1, evrythng (cola, johnsson&johnsson) and 50 more confirmed partners up to date. But worry not user, I'll sell u my bags once on binance

In Albania they literally don't pay a single cent to interns. Not.a.single.cent lmao.
If you happen to be employed at them after your intership is finished, starting wage is about 300$/month and you work really long hours.
Lol wageslaves are dumb.

Fucking this.