LINK Pumping

What is the reason behind this pump ? There's been no major announcement, no big update from the team, service agreements aren't even finished yet, work on aggregation hasn't even started yet, not to mention oracle listing services and reputaiton providers.

Sergey said they would make hundreds of new chainlinks available soon (anyone can already go and create their own chainlinks), and drunkanon larp saying the big news will come from devcon this year.

This pump looks awfully similar to what happened before SXSW and the public release of chainlink node GO implementation. Both events were followed by a drop of more than 30% in price.

Attached: Screenshot_190.png (1441x816, 105K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=brZTvGIzeGg
btcmanager.com/available-now-ethereum-smart-contracts-on-the-hyperledger-fabric/
youtube.com/watch?v=XYiEPFRHV9A
twitter.com/SolidifiedHQ/status/1057018120169291776
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Haha you have no clue

Screenshot of the price action before SXSW and initial release of chainlink GO implementation, for anyone that's interested.

Attached: Screenshot_191.png (1429x809, 144K)

Kek.

>he doesn't know

Attached: 1539655614080.png (796x1060, 407K)

devcon 4 now and sergey is going to announce mainnet

basically, link will be adopted by every single shitcoin erc 20 and they are building adapters for other networks besides ethereum, announcing just recently the polkadot one. Link
a) opens decentralization for companies
b) allows decentralized companies to perform complex projects
so, enthusiasm is pretty high, thin order book, sergey showing a lot of positivity. that's kinda it

He does not know!

Attached: EE4F1825-9F0D-4032-A9FD-A49E158D2389.png (750x1334, 1.37M)

Good points user.
I hyped to the tits !

if youre still not all in link i feel sorry for you

>he hasn't heard yet

Attached: 33481015d04b3974f9ed7acf616592901b13507ebdabf48ee1d6d09d63acc2c4.png (1070x601, 507K)

youtube.com/watch?v=brZTvGIzeGg

you just win

Attached: youjustwin.png (290x360, 159K)

its dumping now, sell now and rebuy at 6000 satoshi

People expect mainnet in one of the conferences. If Sergey doesnt announce anything, its gonna dump hard.

he just said the smart code is being audited. i dont know what more do you want. in my opinion you will see at devcon several announcements of other ethereum projects saying they will be using link.
this user gets it.

Wasnt that just a rumor on reddit?

btcmanager.com/available-now-ethereum-smart-contracts-on-the-hyperledger-fabric/

Attached: Hyperledger-Fabric-Now-Supports-Ethereum-nybj6lq9duqhrcr8x8ma8i9hqzob634k319ktprfgc.jpg (600x358, 39K)

which part? the audited thing? no that's not a rumor, that's reality. just go listen to the ocean protocol thing that is all over catalog. right at the end they ask him what they need to release the mainnet and he says that their smartcode is being audited right now.
the announcements? that's just me speculating.

Is Sergey a white supremacist?

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-10-30 at 10.57.37 AM.png (1324x1394, 477K)

Really? Do you have a link?

youtube.com/watch?v=XYiEPFRHV9A

start from
36.25 fren

Thx fren awesome

who can make this audit? by some external? qsp?

Sergey claimed that a "number of different security firms" are currently doing the auditing.

Attached: you just win.jpg (1334x750, 252K)

Checked

Chainlink Top 500 Wallet Report 19-09 to 25-10 $LINK

Top 500 token holders total increased by 7.5 million tokens.

35 dropped out of the top 500 with 4,3 million combined.

35 new top 500 token holders with 13,3 million combined.

9.5 million less tokens on the exchanges.

The whole month has been priced in, expect over 13 million Link to be dumped on the market after the conferences are over.

MOAR

wait waht wouldn't that put link around the eth price range?

Society is slowly degrading due to shitposting.

LINK will be worth more than ETH and BTC

He said it in one of the recent conference videos.

here you go faggot

Attached: win here win there.jpg (750x422, 83K)

okay i'm done now

Attached: win win everywhere.jpg (1239x750, 308K)

twitter.com/SolidifiedHQ/status/1057018120169291776 these guys are probably one of the firms

I’m one of the auditors. I was chosen because of my background in IT Development and Scrum Management. As an Information Engineer I can tell you the smarttract is in shambles. It looks as if a bunch of drug addicts just ambled around a terminal for a few hours.

*Stares at the no clue OP*

Attached: sergs.png (419x435, 278K)

Grade A fud, bro, keep it coming. Need to keep the price down

that volume sausage on the right was the beginning of the stealth phase which we are still in

>Eth ath
Something like $1k eoy?

>the smarttract

To those saying this will 1000k eoy it's absolutely madness. This would surpass Bitcoin in terms of marketcap. No way

>link pumps for two months straight
>buh duh why it pumping rite now with no news???

Attached: 20181030_144955.jpg (1080x1252, 289K)

>wolume soos age.
Please for making romance explosions, very nice.

2.5k eoy faggot

No way, you really think link marketcap will go over BTC, are you retarded?

Ive never seen anyone say link will hit 1 million eoy

he may talk about 2025 eoy.

btw what happened to relex shills? They were very active 10hrs ago.

It will eventually. By far.

Don't agree at all, but we are all entitled to our opinion.

Why? Why should bitcoin have more value than Link? That makes no sense...

Cause it takes pretty massive general public knowledge to get it to that level. Do you think your parents have heard of anything else than BTC?

>scrum management.
kek they hired a project manager to audit code? come on, not all of us are as stupid as you dumbfuck

I said “eventually.” You’re the same person who would have laughed at the thought of BTC being worth $100 in 2010. If you can’t see that ChainLink is more valuable than Bitcoin, you don’t understand either project. The only way BTC stays more valuable than Link (assuming Link is a success) is if every nation on earth decides to drop fiat and use Bitcoin. That’s not gonna happen...but there’s a good chance they’ll use oracles.

Kek

I understand your pov but I don't think LINK is the one that will serve that purpose though.

Then who? And why not Link? There is no one else right now with the potential of Link.

I don't get it? Where are people buying Link tokens from? There aren't millions available ok binance. I mean I can't even sell 2 or 3 k with there being enough to buy back in in case of fomo

Dose anyone have a link to the latest talk?

Gonna get a TAT that says 'Just winning' like a TRUE FAG.

>Marketcap memers are back

Haha did you study finance? Did you learn how to calculate marketcaps of companies that behave completely differently from coins/tokens? Do you feel smart applying nomenclature even though you are using it incorrectly?

laughing at you not with you.

Attached: 0315 - 0tMpBnx.jpg (1024x714, 74K)

This